Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    you fail at trollin' me TheMACHINE's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Angels giving up their top prospect for a rental.
    Except that Greinke chose the Angels. Buahhaa.

lol thinking its only a rental.

lol cliff lee

NT? more like SO i said
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I hate it when you try and reason with Phil Collins only for him to not care anymore

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    The Brewers gave up more to the Royals to get Greinke compared to what the Angels gave up.

And I would be surprised if he doesn't resign with the Angels. He wants to play for a winner.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Looks like Marlins want Olt for Johnson too. Will Olt be the reason why the Rangers don't get a much needed sp?

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Looks like Marlins want Olt for Johnson too. Will Olt be the reason why the Rangers don't get a much needed sp?
    Apparently so. I wonder why they're keeping him in AA. He's dominating there and will be 24 soon. He needs to be in AAA right now. Big difference between AA pitching and AAA pitchers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice debut for Greinke

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 runs in 7 innings should get you a no decsion or win

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nice debut for Greinke
    I thought he did good...you don't?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no chit.
    7ip 2 earned is as Ducks said a win or a no decision.
    This was batters failure along with props to Tampa pitcher.

Pujols slumping again. (Well mini slumping). And SuperTrout was out.

I do not want Vernon Wells in the lineup or on this team. Skoshia you continue to be a certified dumbass in not only playing Wells but now you are going to start Santana again vs Texas at that? Oh but "he's on a 5 inning pitch count." Like that really matters when he regularly gives up 7 earned in the 1st two innings.

Is Santana humping Skosha?

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol fat got^

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ickson pitched a of a game--had the Angels looking clueless. I'm not sure the aforementioned poster is correct in saying that Pujols is slumping--he was the sole reason the Angels managed to salvage the first game. The Rays have owned the Angels and have won 11 of the last 12 against them. It seems Maddon relishes in beating his former team--one, I wouldn't be surprised he comes back to coach in the future as he was a part of the Halos' organization for 31 years. The player I see slumping (kinda) is Mark Trumbo. He's been pressing too much and not connecting like he was and couple that with the 5-9 hitters incapable of coming through of late, you have the struggles of an offense that shouldn't be. God I also hate the re-insertion of Vernon Wells.

Greinke looked solid in his debut. There were a couple mistakes on the Halos part that allowed the Rays to get 2 runs across. I know the pitching will take care of itself. It's the offense that needs to reinvigorate itself for the upcoming couple of series vs. the Ranger and White Sox.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought he did good...you don't?
    He did a great job, too bad the rest of the team didn't give a

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    trade for Greinke, fall to 3rd place in division.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MultiRanger continues to celebrate their July World Series le.

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    MultiRanger continues to celebrate their July World Series le.
    Nope, it's just pathetic that with the Pujols and Wilson signings combined with the emergence of Trout and Trumbo plus the Greinke trade, the Angels are still in 3rd place behind the A's . This is happening while the Rangers are dysfunctional and playing like right now

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Why do Angels fans keep saying "congrats on your July World Series le" as if the Angels have done anything in August, September or October recently?
    Last edited by DUNCANownsKOBE; 07-30-2012 at 01:17 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Way to exaggerate things by saying Angel fans as there are plural people saying the 'July WS Rangers taunt'

It has been disappointing to see the talent on this team and the inconsistency on it. I mean, it isn't one thing it's a combination of things--from the terrible pitching from the 3-5 starters to the complete uselessness of the offense from anyone outside of Trout and Trumbo. There is no excuses...this team should be way better than just 8 games over .500.

NT? more like SO i said
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Way to exaggerate things by saying Angel fans as there are plural people saying the 'July WS Rangers taunt'

It has been disappointing to see the talent on this team and the inconsistency on it. I mean, it isn't one thing it's a combination of things--from the terrible pitching from the 3-5 starters to the complete uselessness of the offense from anyone outside of Trout and Trumbo. There is no excuses...this team should be way better than just 8 games over .500.
    Finally someone calling it like it is.

The Angels are just as talented as Texas is at this point. The "we're only 5 games back!!!" card should be put to rest and maybe they should want their team to actually win the divsion.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

The Angels are just as talented as Texas is at this point. The "we're only 5 games back!!!" card should be put to rest and maybe they should want their team to actually win the divsion.
    For me, I just want them to put together a good run again. I would like the Angels to win the West, but in reality I want them to make the playoffs--that way they can at least have an opportunity to make a run. It has been a trying season and at the same time, an exciting season because as an Angels fan, I am thrilled with how Trout and Trumbo have performed. I am also a huge Weaver fan and he's been undoubtedly the best pitcher on the staff (as he should be). I still think we manage to get in as a WC, but I expect a better end of the season than it currently has been.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You and i have agreed that Skosha is a hinderance to another World Series le.
    Now the re continues to start Santana in no less of a crucial series then the opening game vs Texas. Also welcomes .232 Vernon Wells back, whom the Angels only went 16-4 when Wells was out.
    0-2 since.

Skosha in retrospect is/was undoubtedly nothing more then a coatailer in the miracle run of 2002. But hey he got the Champ so props. And his no fear-beat-their-ass record vs the Skunkees is absolutely stellar. Nonetheless he is now and has been obviously Greg Popovich 2008-present version.

I'll say Skosha is the hinderance. Even if Santana throws a no-no today and Wells goes yard.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    no wells today broski...no trumbo either...but hey ..we got santana!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even tho the Angel bats came alive i give much of that credit to re strategy move by Washington to try to milk Oswald into the 6th.
    5 complete innings 3-3 tie? That's about as good as you should expect from Oswald (for that matter Santana too) and you should have known that Skosha is/was going to idiotically stick with Santana into the 6th -even if it was still a 3-3 tie.
    I believe Ranger keeps the score at 3-3 and waits for Santana to implode it happens.

As it was Angels rapped Ross too but that was after Oswald got rung up for 5-3. Took a lot of pressure of Angel batters imo.

Thank you Washington.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Thread Information