Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    censoring posts ain't nothing that comes nearly as bad as denying the whole country the access to a website which has hundreds of millions of members worldwide

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Imagine this board if these rules were laid down and strongly enforced.

1.there will no longer be any inappropriate language, this is not your home, this is not the barracks or a bar. So conduct yourself like considerate adults and we'll have no problems.

2.there will no longer be any harassement of any kind. If you must be critical take it to the PM function. This isn't the place to voice all your personal likes and dislikes.

3.unless you yourself are posting threads you aren't allowed to post your opinions. This isn't about the few hauling the many around. Be a valuable member, not a leech.

4.don't think we need to know your every thought, so pick and choose what's important and what isn't.
    Last edited by Avante; 07-30-2012 at 08:37 PM.

Delonte West fanclub pres lakerhaterade's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    1.there will no longer be any inappropriate language, this is not your home, this is not the barracks or a bar. So conduct yourself like considerate adults and we'll have no problems.
    that shit-ass rule, B...

2.there will no longer be any harassement of any kind. If you must be critical take it to the PM function. This isn't the place to voice all your personal likes and dislikes.
    "Stop calling me out for my shit takes and shittier threads!"

3.unless you yourself are posting threads you aren't allowed to post your opinions. This isn't about the few hauling the many around. Be a valuable member, not a leech.
    Translation: "everyone flood the boards with as many shit threads as I do so I don't look like such a loser!"

4.don't think we need to know your every thought, so pick and choose what's important and what isn't.

Maybe you should apply that rule to your own threads, B, because the rest of us certainly don't give two flying s about your thoughts on blues music and track tbh.....

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nothing worst than a leech

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    A question for you Cosmored.

You have a barbaque at your house, and invite people to join. All of a sudden, one or two individulas disrupt every conversation others have and annoy the shit out of all the rest of your quests. Do you ask them to leave? Do you invite them over the next time? Do you feel like your rights as a host are violated?

I can think of several other questions and examples.

Bottom line is... Unless you are the owner of a forum, abide by your hosts rules.

Do you know what R-E-S-P-E-C-T spells?

https://kerbalspaceprogram.com/en/

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Worst ing thread ever.

You believe in conspiracy theories. Just delete yourself from the internet please

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    censorship sucks, whats worse is when they try to do it in a sneaky way on the comments section of articles by making you log in first and then your commends dont show up until after pending approval. anything they don't want the masses to hear just flat won't be heard.
    I'm glad to see there are at least a few serious posters here. It's only ninety percent shills.

I've had that happen to me a lot. Here's a discussion I was having with some shills on another forum.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/9-11/2...entagon-4.html

I'm posting under the username Scott.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Here's an interesting thread about censorship.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/russia...orum-down.html

There was a lot of good stuff on the Pravda forum and it had thousands of viewers. There was no censorship that I know of and it was the US government's nightmare. I wouldn't be surprised if the US government somehow pulled the plug on it-at least our access to it. If any viewers here live in Eastern Europe, tell us if it comes up.

Name
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Nothing worst than a leech
    Your grammar is worse, B.....

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your grammar is worse, B.....
    Dude, spelling?????????????????

Name
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Worst vs. worse is a grammar issue, not a spelling issue.... you are retarded....

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Worst vs. worse is a grammar issue, not a spelling issue.... you are retarded....
    Retarded is leeching off others while doing...zero...yourself. Why do you do that? Answer the question!

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Here's an interesting thread about censorship.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/russia...orum-down.html

There was a lot of good stuff on the Pravda forum and it had thousands of viewers. There was no censorship that I know of and it was the US government's nightmare. I wouldn't be surprised if the US government somehow pulled the plug on it-at least our access to it. If any viewers here live in Eastern Europe, tell us if it comes up.
    Set yourself on fire and run into oncoming traffic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Retarded is leeching off others while doing...zero...yourself. Why do you do that? Answer the question!
    What do you do besides troll and get banned from forums?

Name
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Since you asked...

Where am I trolling, be specific, ok?

I've been at this since the mid 90's, posted on tons of boards been banned on...two. One due to jealousy the other because I kept proving the mods wrong.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    So, you were lying when you claimed (numerous times) that only SpursTalk treats you like a troll?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Four more of my posts just got deleted from the JREF. I posted them on the moon-hoax thread. Here's the link to the post.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...postcount=3437

They should call that forum the James Randi propaganda and disinfo forum instead of the James Randi Education Forum.

sick demented ring****** ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    If you were banned here, where would you complain about it?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Fanforum is notorious for banning people for dumbass reasons particularly if you don't abide by the rules of their cliques in certan message boards on Fanforum. If you are not a liberal or a Democrat, do not even post in the news and politics section there. You will be banned immediately. And if you do not weep or express some type of outrage every time that a woman isn't allowed to have an abortion or when a homosexual, black person, or Jew is offended or screwed because of evil whitey then you better prepare yourself for the wrath of the koolaid drinkers. On second thought, I would actually encourage any of you to go on there and mess with them. They are extremely sensitive. They would probably have a heart attack if they read what posters posted on this message board. Terms like "monkeyball" would probably give you an automatic ban on that board. And the posters in the news and politics section are delusional Obama supporters who still think he is nothing like Bush and it's okay that he supports the Patriot Act, drone attacks, the war on terror, and the NDAA. If you mention any of those things, then you're lying.

And if you state that you are a male and have any objection to abortion and free birth control pills then you will basically be called the anti-Christ too. Good luck.

I usually just went on there to mess with them and it was for my own personal amusement but they banned me about 5 times and I would always weasel my way back on there and give some fake shitty apology about how I changed and they would buy it. Eventually, I got bored with and got banned for good. I mean the people that run the board are hardcore about their bans. They will block your IP.
    However, I know about websites that let you go onto websites and message boards where you have been banned so the bans are basically useless and powerless.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Four more of my posts just got deleted from the JREF. I posted them on the moon-hoax thread. Here's the link to the post.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...postcount=3437

They should call that forum the James Randi propaganda and disinfo forum instead of the James Randi Education Forum.
    Get over it man. Why do you insist on crashing a party you aren't welcome at? Just go someplace else and stop being a crybaby.

Is this you?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    I posted a link to the moon hoax thread in this comment section yesterday and it was gone today.
    http://es.noticias.yahoo.com/bandera...002416767.html

I just posted it again. Let's see what happens.
    Here's the link I posted.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...64&postcount=1

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post a ing peer reviewed journal article rather than some shitty websites where any old delusional imbecile can post...

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post a ing peer reviewed journal article rather than some shitty websites where any old delusional imbecile can post...
    You still have the idea that what we read in the mainstream isn't controlled. Here's a post from the moon-hoax thread with some info you should check out.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...postcount=1087

Be sure to watch the first part of this video from that post.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bAE7FGdNmA
    (00:16 time mark)

The government can find scientist willing to sell out and lie and the opinions of the honest ones will never appear in the mainstream.

Herre's a guy with a PH.D.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx3YcQhdDps
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij9BHiaC4t0

His views would never appear in any mainstream science journal.

Thread Information