My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whottt's she up to these days? Anyone got her number? I got a full tank of man sauce ready for delivery and joe chalupas inexperienced daughters just won't be able to cut the mus this time no pun intended, what I need is a true professional.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey, whats up man! have you gone to our new Mavs forum yet, ever since the FWST one got ed up? go here.

http://mavscentral.com/smf/index.php

most of the people from the old board are there, plus some new people.

Srs talk though, if I had known that homeless derelicts were going to take you and fill your tank with semen, I would not have thrown you to the curb like that.

good to hear from you man!

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    Married 10 years, 2 kids, both under six. Youngest child conceived the last time we had sex (she is a year old now). Let's see. I am the worker in this marriage. Make 200k per year plus bonuses and have to work damned hard to make that. Have paid off the mortgage on this house in less than 5 years, by my hard work and investments paying off. Then I come home to a house that is a ing nightmare of a mess, kids covered in food and marker and god knows what else, the 5th maid in a year having quit or fired, and my wife getting fatter and lazier by the ing minute. ing knows she has me stuck too. No ing way I am paying alimony on that fat lazy es ass for the rest of my life so she can stuff 20 chocolate bars and 10 cans of pepsi down that fat ugly face of hers. No way I am leaving my kids alone with that piece of work. If there is reincarnation, I must have killed kittens in front of little girls in my last life to deserve this. Oh well.. there is always suicide.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She trying every day to forget.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spending your late night hours digging up these old threads

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spending your late night hours digging up these old threads
    spending your early morning hours logging into your alt account to act smug in this old thread

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spending your early morning hours logging into your alt account to act smug in this old thread
    Chumpettes trying to deflect from blake's shame.
    Par.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    getting calf tats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you mean tattoos, right? everyone's got them these days so what's the big deal exactly? you losers will grasp for straws no matter if they don't exist. lame shticks by those who got bullied in HS and now want to be the bullies but not bullied; sounds like all libs tbh.

ps: going to call me torso tats? how about arm sleeve tats? or leg sleeve tats? can't knock my back yet because i don't want to start on that project any time soon.

Thread Information