Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the Spurs made some horrible roster moves in the early 90s. Hard to believe after they made so many great moves in 89: namely, trading Alvin Robertson and all his baggage for a true professional in Terry mings, who also happened to be an outstanding scorer and an incredible fit next to David, taking a chance on Sean Elliott when his knee brace scared everyone else off, and then trading a disgruntled and completely done Maurice Cheeks for Rod Strickland.

LOL, how did the Knicks end up running crap like Chris Childs and Charlie Ward at point when they once had a young Strickland and a young Mark Jackson on the same roster?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when it seemed all was lost then they trade the stiff Sidney Green for the good Antoine Carr.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when it seemed all was lost then they trade the stiff Sidney Green for the good Antoine Carr.
    Carr was a great pickup, but their other moves were pretty questionable. Namely, letting Strickland walk for nothing, not getting in on the Barkley sweepstakes when Philadelphia only ended up getting Hornacek + crap, signing Del Negro to replace Strickland, trading out of the 91 and 93 first round, trading for a suicidal Rodman, etc. Thank god for Pop coming in and turning the franchise back on the right course by trading Bill Curley for Elliott in 94.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for taking time to upload them man. COOL!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information