Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Count
    3-2. Thus ends the season..

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    This is how I thought the first fight was going to go. Cain is a beast, I wish I could have seen it but that card as whole wasnt worth 50 bucks

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    This card on paper looked amazing, so I was fricking disappointed as until Miller vs Louzon fight.

Pace was magnificent on the co-main. Miller was his vicious self and imposed his will and now still on the run for the le shot.

Belcher pissed me off. That gameplan was bad. He probably thought he was better on every aspect of the game then Okami. Why this ground when he could outpoint Okami standing up. His mistake also was to let Okami run him to the cage. Damn where is the footwork?
    That definitely pushed him off the cliff i le contention. Him vs Boetsch next?

As for the le fight I felt relief that Cain did what he did and what he could. First round showed that JDS has fabulous TDD and is impossible to take him down and hold and finish him there. To me he showed that he is a mofo and has great chin as well.
    Dos Santos with his interview with Joe said that this kind of shots were nothing cause he gets them also while training. Well I haven't seen him that damaged on any of the training sessions footage.

Cain needs to get better cause JDs will be back in 2013, if Cain still gonna hold the crown.

Post Count
    If JDS is not careful he is going to become the Rampage of the HW Division. He is too in love with his hands. No kicks, or TD attempts, he did not even clinch and use knees.. Obviously taking Cain down is tough but you have to give him something else to think about other than the boxing..

Post Count
    If JDS is not careful he is going to become the Rampage of the HW Division. He is too in love with his hands. No kicks, or TD attempts, he did not even clinch and use knees.. Obviously taking Cain down is tough but you have to give him something else to think about other than the boxing..
    Well he was knocking out everybody and is almost impossible to be taken down. No surprise he gives his hands a try as he is the best striker in HW division. Plus he has black belt in JJ.

All in all he is too y. I wonder who he will fight next.??
    maybe if Hunto wins with Struve ...

Post Count
    Well he was knocking out everybody and is almost impossible to be taken down. No surprise he gives his hands a try as he is the best striker in HW division. Plus he has black belt in JJ.

All in all he is too y. I wonder who he will fight next.??
    maybe if Hunto wins with Struve ...
    I don't see him beating Cain in a 3rd fight with the same gameplan. Cain used all his tools, while JDS just boxed..

Post Count
    well yes of course he needs to do something else to have a better chance of beating Cain

One of the fights that was satisfying to watch

Post Count
    Even in losing JDS showed a ton of heart and better cardio than i thought he had. Cain was tired in round 5 and slowed down in round 4. But i would like to see JDS get 2 fights in and rework some of his game. He is only 28. Improve some in the next year and fight for the belt again..

Even in losing JDS showed a ton of heart and better cardio than i thought he had. Cain was tired in round 5 and slowed down in round 4. But i would like to see JDS get 2 fights in and rework some of his game. He is only 28. Improve some in the next year and fight for the belt again..
    Wut? He gassed in 2 minutes

Post Count
    Wut? He gassed in 2 minutes
    He didn't gas out he got beat up.. That's what happens when you eat flush shots from someone like Cain..

He didn't gas out he got beat up.. That's what happens when you eat flush shots from someone like Cain..
    Watch the fight again, he was gassed before that shot

Post Count
    How did he last another 20 min?

Post Count
    Holy haha

JDS got ton of heart.
    But let's say it- how many fighters now do have heart and goes forward even though are hurt much.

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    So, Belcher lovers... where you at? How on Earth any of you people actually thought he was going to win, or that he even had a prayer, is beyond me. Has he ever won a fight? I'm serious, I don't think I've ever seen him win a fight.

Post Count
    I'm here you Cain hater. Where U at?

Post Count
    Unless Cormier comes in I dont see Cain losing that le anytime soon. Cormier is the only other HW that has a shot at beating Cain.

Unless Cormier comes in I dont see Cain losing that le anytime soon. Cormier is the only other HW that has a shot at beating Cain.
    They are training partners, won't fight...

Post Count
    True. Dana always thinks he can get friends and teammates to fight. Goodluck with this one. But if Cormier wants a le shot, unless hes serious about dropping down to 205, its going to have to be against Cain for the foreseeable future

Post Count
    JDS can beat him with a better game plan and some improvements... Anyone who thinks JDS is going anywhere is nuts, the guy is 28. I thought he needed some humble pie in this fight and now that he has eaten it, he will be a better fighter going forward...

the heavy weight division will never be dominated IMO because the guys hit so hard a single punch could end a le reign, I do believe Cain is the best in the world though.

the heavy weight division will never be dominated IMO because the guys hit so hard a single punch could end a le reign, I do believe Cain is the best in the world though.
    1)Fedor.

2)There are many fighters that can take punches...

Post Count
    For sure. Dos Santos is only going to improve after that, but Cain is too. His skill swt wont be diminishing anytime soon. Of all the HWs in the UFC though JDS is the best challenger for Cain right now

He didn't gas. He got hit hard.

Post Count
    1)Fedor.

2)There are many fighters that can take punches...
    Fedor didn't dominate . He was afraid to join the UFC.

Thread Information