Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Last edited by ace3g; 12-20-2012 at 09:28 PM.

Sounds like Bonnar/Griffin III will take place here now that Sonnen is TUF coach

UFC ‏@ufc

Forrest Griffin vs. Phil Mr. Wonderful Davis. December 29th. MGM Garden Arena. Write it down. http://on.ufc.com/TyaakT

Post Count
    Davis should win that one..

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Deleted old picks.
    Last edited by The TroutBum; 11-22-2012 at 11:32 PM.

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    The TroutBum, you are completely wrong about Belcher. Who are your faves at MW? Belcher owns them all, even Weidman if you like that dude too. Doesn't matter, I trane UFC and my opinion is more explosive...more explosive than the diarrhea you spewed about the Cain/JDS fight. Cain will get the le back, BROWN POWER!

Post Count
    Doesn't matter, I trane UFC and my opinion is more explosive...more explosive than the diarrhea you spewed about the Cain/JDS fight. Cain will get the le back, BROWN POWER!

Post Count
    I might go to Vegas to see this.

Post Count
    The TroutBum, you are completely wrong about Belcher. Who are your faves at MW? Belcher owns them all, even Weidman if you like that dude too. Doesn't matter, I trane UFC and my opinion is more explosive...more explosive than the diarrhea you spewed about the Cain/JDS fight. Cain will get the le back, BROWN POWER!
    Tough to argue with facts. You win.

Gray Maynard injured, Jim Miller steps in to face Joe Lauzon at UFC 155 dlvr.it/2TmhPM

Post Count
    Gray Maynard injured, Jim Miller steps in to face Joe Lauzon at UFC 155 dlvr.it/2TmhPM
    Still a good fight..

And I am going to pick Cain for this event. Listening to JDS interviews of late this guy has his head up his ass. His ego is a mess. He recently said he could KO Wlad Klitchko in straight boxing and is very dismissive of Cain's chances in this rematch. He is begging for a wakeup call...
    Last edited by dbreiden83080; 11-14-2012 at 11:25 PM.

Post Count
    Still a good fight..

And I am going to pick Cain for this event. Listening to JDS interviews of late this guy has his head up his ass. His ego is a mess. He recently said he could KO Wlad Klitchko in straight boxing and is very dismissive of Cain's chances in this rematch. He is begging for a wakeup call...
    Except Cain sucks...

JDS 1st round KO/TKO.

Post Count
    Weidman better zip it about getting a le shot now.. He has been mouthing off way too much..

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    The card starting to fall apart

TBH, I think Weidman was going to lose that fight anyway, happening right after Hurricane Sandy and him having a late start to his training camp + mind not 100% on the fight = loss

Post Count
    TBH, I think Weidman was going to lose that fight anyway, happening right after Hurricane Sandy and him having a late start to his training camp + mind not 100% on the fight = loss
    Respectfully disagree, but you do have points. As far as dbreiden spouting his usual nonsense about anyone not named GSP... wtf? I haven't seen or heard him talking at all. Maybe I missed something? If so, I'd like some linkage por favor.

All in all, I'm pretty bent -- that was the Main Event for me.

Post Count
    Well, . The card has changed so much since I first posted, I think I'll start over.

• Champ Junior Dos Santos vs. Cain Velasquez - for heavyweight le - Cain looked pretty scary against Big Foot, but then again, he was fighting Big Foot. JDS by KO again, likely in the first two minutes. WHITE MORMON PRIDE, .
    • Phil Davis vs. Forrest Griffin - Who cares? Why would Davis even bother with this fight? Lose/Lose in my opinion: Win and who cares, it's an aging old turd who has publicly stated that he doesn't give a about his fighting career. Lose, and wow, you just lost to the guy who doesn't even take this seriously. Man, I hate Forrest Griffin.

• Tim Boetsch vs. Constantinos Philippou - I'm not sure why I'm picking Boetsch to lose, because I want him to win so badly... but I think he got lucky against Okami, and Okami sucks ass. Philippou is the real deal.
    • Joe Lauzon vs. Jim Miller - This pick also has me baffled. I want Lauzon to win, and I think he will, but for some reason I just think Miller might pull it off. He's too good and was on such a roll before he lost to that head, and he just kind of vanished. This might be just the fight he needs to get back on the radar.
    • Alan Belcher vs. Yushin Okami - Another big "who cares?" with two guys that are never going to amount to .
    • Chris Leben vs. Karlos Vemola - They reward a cheater coming off a suspension with a main card fight? That's bull . I don't know who Vemola is, and I can't recall seeing him fight, but Leban and his shriveled nut sack.
    • Leonard Garcia vs. Cody McKenzie - Finally, a Cody McKenzie fight that makes sense. Hopefully this will be the final experiment with him. How he's gotten so many fights is beyond me. Loved him in TUF and I like him as a fighter, but damn he sucks.

Post Count
    I actually agree about Forrest. I used to like him. I thought he fought his guts out against Rampage but ever since Silva humiliated him, Forrest has been moping around like a little kid and half assing it..

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    100% agree dbreiden

I also used to like Forest and Phil should win easily. Griffin not much improved his game during his career in UFC even though he worked hard.

This card is very good. And I hope Cain will destroy Santos. Both guys can hit hard. But wrestling is the thing that should make the difference. Let's see how great takedown defense will JDS have.

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    Post Count
    Joe Lauzon vs. Jim Miller

I love this fight. Just ing love it.

Thread Information