Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    why all of you fkn wankers roll w/ PS3? I can't play that bull my thumbs get too sweaty and slide off the PS sticks, XBOX > PS3 controllers imo tbh with the design of the thumb sticks.

Can't get anybody to play xbox with me

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count

Can't get anybody to play xbox with me
    lol I don't even have my xbox + FIFA anymore and normally just played people online so it's not a real problem . I tried playing on PS and didn't like that at all with my thumbs slipping off in the middle of plays, throws off your whole attack.

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    lol I don't even have my xbox + FIFA anymore and normally just played people online so it's not a real problem . I tried playing on PS and didn't like that at all with my thumbs slipping off in the middle of plays, throws off your whole attack.
    Why post here in the first place if you don't play the game? just to make public your hate? I wonder...

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    Why post here in the first place if you don't play the game? just to make public your hate? I wonder...
    sorry bro to take up a few seconds of your life
    i'm simply surprised everyone here plays on PS3, most of my friends have Xbox. no hate here...you do wonder too much, reading too far into the post .

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    i'm simply surprised everyone here plays on PS3, most of my friends have Xbox. no hate here...you do wonder too much, reading too far into the post .
    Nah you're absolutely correct about the PS3 sticks. I had stopped playing my PS3 for a few months for my 360 and then went back to my PS3 for the FIFA demo and my thumbs kept slipping off the analog sticks. It felt weird even though I was already used to playing it before. So I get what you're saying.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    I'll make the official thread next weekend. For the new players, what are your psn's?

Code:
    ST name  -  PSN
    1. IronMaxipad - x--RuDE--x
    2. IronMexican - MandoSC323
    3. MannyIsGod - msalgado80
    4. Scott - biermonkey
    5. Lefty - STlefty
    6. NASpurs - ????
    7. Urunobli - rodman2211
    8. OPEN
    9. OPEN
    10. OPEN
    Yikes I'm 90% I'll join at some time but I might get the game a week after the game is out.

It's nasax2000 either way.

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    Nah you're absolutely correct about the PS3 sticks. I had stopped playing my PS3 for a few months for my 360 and then went back to my PS3 for the FIFA demo and my thumbs kept slipping off the analog sticks. It felt weird even though I was already used to playing it before. So I get what you're saying.

Play on 360 my friends and you will not go back, once you realize this phenomenon . If your thumbs aren't on the sticks at all times you'll simply up more plays in FIFA, on offense and defense. LOL if someone gave me a free PS3 and FIFA 13 I'd probably sell both because FIFA is all I (used to) play and I'm so compe ive that I'd rather not play at all if when I play I know it's not to my potential.

I played and lost to a friend on PS3 (I think several multiple times) that I would easily handle on 360.

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    Used to be a 360 fanboy.. IronMexican too. Not sure if he's still on xbox though. anyways i switched to ps3 like 2 years ago. Was on 360 exclusively from 07-10 haven't looked back. My fingers never slip off the thumbsticks but the triggers do sucks ass tbh, i bought the little trigger attachments makes easier to handle now.
    Still have 2 xboxes laying around 1 is modded and banned from xbox live and the other one has a ed up disk drive.

I don't game as much as i used to and all i was using my xbox for was netflix so it wasn't worth it. Since you need gold to stream netflix you're essentially paying double just to watch netflix.

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    No worries mate. You're not just simply surprised we all play it by implying that PS3 sucks

I tried playing on PS and didn't like that at all

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    Just pre-ordered it. My gamestop is doing a midnight release.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Liverpool FC
    Post Count
    I think I stopped like around mid 2011.

Thread Information