Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump, It's also very stupid to assume that my sole decision not to vaccinate is because of an online chiropractor or an actor. But that's what you do is troll anything anyone says and twist their words which is exactly why I unleashed Chump-Gate when you wanted to be an ass.

Honestly, without all the jokes and all, I never said I was against a polio vaccine. I just said we don't vaccinate. MOST vaccines are NOT truly necessary and true independent research backs this up. If you read what I said in my vaccine thread I said in emergencies it would be ok, such as accidents, ER visits, etc.

The issue here isn't "polio". The issue is the fear mongering that BECAUSE we needed polio shots that now we suddenly need every single other money making vaccine or we will all die. It just isn't true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know the video is an hour long, but it's very interesting what Dr. Lawrence Palevsky has to say about vaccines, and he is very qualified to speak on the issue.

If you have time, trolling aside, watch the entire video since it is a very important issue, and make your own decision.

He also goes into the reality of how studies don't go into unvaccinated vs vaccinated to come up with real results, however the one that does exist shows that unvaccinated are healthier than vaccinated.

These are the same things I posted in my vaccine thread but people cared more about trolling instead of looking into it further.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump, It's also very stupid to assume that my sole decision not to vaccinate is because of an online chiropractor or an actor. But that's what you do is troll anything anyone says and twist their words which is exactly why I unleashed Chump-Gate when you wanted to be an ass.

Honestly, without all the jokes and all, I never said I was against a polio vaccine. I just said we don't vaccinate. MOST vaccines are NOT truly necessary and true independent research backs this up. If you read what I said in my vaccine thread I said in emergencies it would be ok, such as accidents, ER visits, etc.

The issue here isn't "polio". The issue is the fear mongering that BECAUSE we needed polio shots that now we suddenly need every single other money making vaccine or we will all die. It just isn't true.
    If you say MOST vaccines are not necessary, which ones do you consider to be necessary?

United Autodidact Society Shastafarian's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ines are NOT truly necessary and true independent research backs this up. If you read what I said in my vaccine thread I said in emergencies it would be ok, such as accidents, ER visits, etc

Explain this further please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you say MOST vaccines are not necessary, which ones do you consider to be necessary?
    Aside form what I was vaccinated with in my childhood, I stay away from any new ones. When the next scare comes along like a new bird or swine flu, or dragon flu or whatever else they say..I will do my research into what the "new" vaccine actually consists of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like if you found out your child has Polio. Then you could take them to the ER and get an emergency Polio vaccine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not discussing this with you. You have done nothing but trolled anything I say. Move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like if you found out your child has Polio. Then you could take them to the ER and get an emergency Polio vaccine.

No, more like a car accident and you need some morphine for pain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually I tried to educate you. And I sincerely think you don't understand what a vaccine is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aside form what I was vaccinated with in my childhood, I stay away from any new ones. When the next scare comes along like a new bird or swine flu, or dragon flu or whatever else they say..I will do my research into what the "new" vaccine actually consists of.
    That really doesn't answer my question.

Which vaccines do you consider to be necessary?

If your child has had no vaccinations at all, it is difficult to say you feel any vaccinations are necessary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um, morphine is not a vaccine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All kidding aside SA210 should do some actual research (maybe take a night class) on this stuff. Youtube is not a peer reviewed publication.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How the would that help the polio?????

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big Study: Vaccinated Kids 2-5 More Diseases Than Unvaccinated

A German study released in September 2011 of about 8000 UNVACCINATED children, newborn to 19 years, show vaccinated children have at least 2 to 5 times more diseases and disorders than unvaccinated children.

The results are presented in the bar chart below; the complete data and study results are here. The data is compared to the national German KIGGS health study of the children in the general population. Most of the respondents to the survey were from the U.S. (Click on the chart to see it better)

The data was collected from parents with vaccine-free children via an internet questionnaire by vaccineinjury.info and Andreas Bachmair, a German classical homeopathic prac ioner. The independent study is self-funded and is not sponsored by a large “credible” non-profit or government health organization with political and financial conflicts of interest; hence Bachmair relies on Google ads and donations for revenue. Each one of the 8000 cases are actual cases with medical do entation. Three other studies had similar results according to Bachmair and are reported below.

No study of health outcomes of vaccinated people versus unvaccinated has ever been conducted in the U.S. by CDC or any other agency in the 50 years or more of an accelerating schedule of vaccinations (now over 50 doses of 14 vaccines given before kindergarten, 26 doses in the first year). Most data collected by CDC is contained in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database. The VAERS is generally thought to contain only 3 to 5 percent of reportable incidents. This is simply because only some immediate reactions are reported by doctors; but many are not admitted to be reactions to the vaccine. Most importantly, the VAERS numbers are only immediate reactions, which I would place with a few hours to a few weeks. Long-term vaccine-induced diseases and disorders are not recognized by parents or doctors when these conditions develop perhaps a few months to five years or more and would never be realized to come from multiple vaccinations. In other words, many children and adults have diseases and disorders that are vaccine induced and they never suspect they are from the vaccines, as this study indicates.

The comparisons of the health of vaccine-free children with the health statistics of the general population are the same as comparing unvaccinated with vaccinated. This is simply because the general population of U.S. children are nearly 100 percent vaccinated.

Only four of the unvaccinated 8000 responded with severeautism (0.05%) and these were said to be high mercury cases. On the other hand, I had noticed the results show about a 1% rate for autism in the unvaccinated over 3 years old–about the same as vaccinated children. So I asked Bachmair why the data does not show significantly less. He told me he had invited many autism groups and internet autism lists to participate and thus skewed the results accordingly. If the true rate is 0.5%, I calculated that only 40 extra respondents (above the true average number) responded yes to autism, it would skew the results by a factor of 2. If the true rate is 0.25%, only 60 additional respondents (above the true average number) of the 8000 responded yes to autism, it would skew the results by a factor of 4. So it would not take many respondents from these lists to skew the results significantly.
    The only other bias in this study may include the fact that parents of unvaccinated children are obviously concerned about the health risks of vaccines, and are more likely to make other healthier choices such as feeding their children a much better diet and using more natural remedies and using fewer pharmaceuticals.

Now half the U.S. children suffer from chronic diseases and disorders and 21% are developmentally disabled. Yet the public health system always uses the sacred mantra “vaccine-preventable diseases” when referring to their top public health achievement of mass vaccinations. I think we should be talking more in terms of preventable vaccine-induced diseases.

http://healthfreedoms.org/2011/10/14...-unvaccinated/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other studies were cited by Andreas Bachmair
    Salzburger Study

Results: of 1004 unvaccinated children, had

Asthma, 0% (8-12% in the normal population)

A-topic derma is 1.2% (10-20% in the normal population)

Allergies 3% (25% in the normal population)

ADHD 0.79% (5-10%) in children

Longterm Study in Guinea-Bissau (1 Kristensen I, Aaby P, Jensen H.:“Routine vaccinations and child survival: follow up study in Guinea-Bissau, West Africa”, BMJ 2000; 321: 1435–41)

The children of 15,000 mothers were observed from 1990 to 1996 for 5 years.

Result: the death rate in vaccinated children against diphtheria, tetanus and whooping cough is twice as high as the unvaccinated children (10.5% versus 4.7%).

New Zealand Survey (1992) (http://www.ias.org.nz)

The study involved 254 children. In which 133 children were vaccinated and 121 remained unvaccinated.

Result:
    Symptom vaccinated unvaccinated

Asthma 20 (15%) vs 4 (3%)

Eczema or allergic rashes 43 (32%) vs 16 (13%)

Chronic o is 26 (20%)vs 8 (7%)

Recurrent tonsillitis 11 (8%) vs 3 (2%)

Shortness of breath and sudden infant death syndrome 9 (7%) vs 2 (2%)

Hyperactivity 10 (8%) vs 1 (1%)
    Last edited by SA210; 09-17-2012 at 03:10 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You proved my point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He spent all that time bolding instead of knowing what a vaccine is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You proved my point
    Actually sir you proved my point

Actually I tried to educate you. And I sincerely think you don't understand what a vaccine is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ::yawn::

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i never got the morphine vaccine.

my parents sucked!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know the video is an hour long, but it's very interesting what Dr. Lawrence Palevsky has to say about vaccines, and he is very qualified to speak on the issue.

If you have time, trolling aside, watch the entire video since it is a very important issue, and make your own decision.

He also goes into the reality of how studies don't go into unvaccinated vs vaccinated to come up with real results, however the one that does exist shows that unvaccinated are healthier than vaccinated.

These are the same things I posted in my vaccine thread but people cared more about trolling instead of looking into it further.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That really doesn't answer my question.

Which vaccines do you consider to be necessary?

If your child has had no vaccinations at all, it is difficult to say you feel any vaccinations are necessary.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Polio vaccine seemed to have worked. God bless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The data was collected from parents with vaccine-free children via an internet questionnaire by vaccineinjury.info and Andreas Bachmair, a German classical homeopathic prac ioner
    Sounds scientific!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which mostly included US Citizens. What stands out more to me is that the US doesn't want to and won't do any real studies on vaccinated vs unvaccinated. And thanks for ignoring the Doctors in the videos I posted and all the Doctor statements posted

Hmm..

Thread Information