Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    So vaccines are okay, as long as you have a healthy diet and exercise? Way to argue about the ing obvious, B....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So vaccines are okay, as long as you have a healthy diet and exercise? Way to argue about the ing obvious, B....
    That's not what I said either, B. I didn't think you'd stoop to Chumps level assuming I said something I didn't say. My point is that proper food IS medicine, and that's what I've been saying since the beginning.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I don't take them, although I had when I was a child.
    And to Rezinstanze, I never said I'm fully healthy BECAUSE I don't vaccinate. That's the type of ignorance I'm talking about with so many in here. Again, I have talked about proper diet and exercise.
    So you took vaccines when you were young, and you're fully healthy because of proper diet and exercise.... seems like you're doing exactly what Big Pharma recommends! You're really sticking it to the man, scro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you took vaccines when you were young, and you're fully healthy because of proper diet and exercise.... seems like you're doing exactly what Big Pharma recommends! You're really sticking it to the man, scro!

Not really, Big Pharma wouldn't recommend all the cleanses I did to rid myself of many of those toxins and poisons, they wouldn't recommend my fasting or organic foods, etc. That hurts their pockets. Like I said it's a different way of life that you'd have to look into to understand.

Good evening fellas

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Those are cool and all, but it seems like you owe your health to those vaccines you took when you were younger, B....

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never been in a car wreck, but you can keep padding your post count with lies and exaggerations.
    Keep being unable to detect humor.

And really, you're kind of all over the place concerning which vaccinations you think are effective or safe or necessary. I don't understand why you are so upset at your inability to explain your position.

Three simple questions:

1) Which vaccines do you consider safe?

2) Which vaccines do you consider effective?

3) Which vaccines do you consider necessary?

Using the actual medical definition of vaccines, of course. Not the one you made up.

No need to talk what you do otherwise with diet and fasting. None of that matters for the purposes of this thread.

Thanks in advance for your direct and succinct reply.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those are cool and all, but it seems like you owe your health to those vaccines you took when you were younger, B....
    Not really

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    So you claim your health doesn't come from not taking vaccines, but it also doesn't come from taking them? Which is it, B?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you claim your health doesn't come from not taking vaccines, but it also doesn't come from taking them? Which is it, B?
    To think I actually thought you were smarter than this. You're assuming you know what I'm saying. Proper diet (not exactly the food pyramid the government talks about) is the true medicine, with those and other things, you can eliminate the need for poisonous vaccines and meds.

I cleansed myself the best I could of those poisons from childhood, which I was sick a lot with, and after my cleanses, fasting and proper diet I have been as healthy as ever and never sick since. I know many of you want to believe my better health came from other things, so I guess we will just have to disagree. I know I won't catch that bug many in here will catch this winter though

Call it what you want. It not only works for me, but it works for a whole lot of other people. That's a fact.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    To think I actually thought you were smarter than this. You're assuming you know what I'm saying.
    You don't know what you're saying... you thought morphine was a vaccine until everyone shat on you and you had to backtrack, B....

Proper diet (not exactly the food pyramid the government talks about)
    THE FOOD PYRAMID IS A GUB'MINT CONSPIRACY!

What is proper diet, then?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    And to Rezinstanze, I never said I'm fully healthy BECAUSE I don't vaccinate. That's the type of ignorance I'm talking about with so many in here. Again, I have talked about proper diet and exercise.
    You're entire stance is puzzling and unclear to me.

Do you think vaccines are routinely given in adulthood? The majority of vaccines are given in childhood. The only vaccines administered routinely in adults, you were already given in childhood (Dtap, every 10 years and maybe MMR once ever).

So I'm not sure which vaccines you're actually rallying against. The most important vaccines, you've already taken them yourself. The other vaccines you mention are typically optional/targeted for specific groups like youth/elderly (flu) or for travelers (e.g., yellow fever, Hep A, Meningococcal, typhoid, cholera).

And you repeatedly haven't answered:

1) Which vaccines you consider effective
    2) Why you've prevented your daughter from getting the vaccines YOU had (or did she after all?)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't know what you're saying... you thought morphine was a vaccine until everyone shat on you and you had to backtrack, B....

THE FOOD PYRAMID IS A GUB'MINT CONSPIRACY!

What is proper diet, then?
    More bs. I didn't think it was a vaccine, but if that makes you feel smarter, have at it. I was speaking on it as a med in general. I'm anti-med and have said so since the beginning of this discussion.

The food pyramid just isn't exactly as cancer/disease/sickness preventing or fighting as people think it is, that's all. Just because you yell Conspiracy doesn't mean you proved a point, you just misunderstand mine.

Look, i took you for a way better poster than the likes of a troll like Chump. If you just wanna troll around, fine. If you want to actually discuss something for real, then I ask you to look up Dr. Joel Fuhrman so you can get a clearer understanding of a kind of diet that would be medicine, as opposed to the regular pyramid.

I'm out for the evening. Much work to do.

United Autodidact Society Shastafarian's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you DON'T know more than me on THIS subject.
    I really, really do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But that's what you do is troll anything anyone says and twist their words which is exactly why I unleashed Chump-Gate when you wanted to be an ass.
    lol unleashed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    probably

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Look, i took you for a way better poster than the likes of a troll like Chump. If you just wanna troll around, fine. If you want to actually discuss something for real, then I ask you to look up Dr. Joel Fuhrman so you can get a clearer understanding of a kind of diet that would be medicine, as opposed to the regular pyramid.
    I'm not trolling around, I just think this crap is absurd, B.... there are many, many problems with Big Pharma's and the government's influence on our healthcare, but extrapolating that to "all vaccines are bad" is an extreme, unfounded solution....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though Saudi Arabia has been polio-free for decades, its Ministry of the Hajj has always borne special responsibility for the health and safety of all religious pilgrims to the holy city of Mecca. In Muslim tradition Crown Prince Abdullah, himself, is the custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, accountable for any tragedies that befall sacred visitors.

Given the intense religious significance of Saudi Arabia's responsibilities, all possible disease outbreaks among pilgrims are a concern for the government. But it has been a long time since the Ministry of the Hajj had to take a position that stands diametrically opposite to the stance held by some followers of the faith: when it came to polio, the Kingdom stood firmly against Muslim extremism. This year, the ministry insisted that all pilgrims be fully immunized against polio, and bring proof of vaccination as part of their visa application process. Given that Muslim extremists -- the Taliban and some al-Qaeda adherents -- oppose polio vaccination, and have executed immunizers, the Saudi position was gutsy.

Whether it was successful, however, we'll have to wait and see. The hajj has ended, and hundreds of thousands of pilgrims are now returning to their homelands all over the world. Because the incubation time for polio can be as long as 35 days Saudi authorities will not be sure that their measures worked until mid-November.

Nonetheless, it's clear that polio -- which just two years ago was on the verge of eradication, with active cases confined to just three countries -- is resurgent, and the news is grim.
    http://www.foreignpolicy.com/article...gin_redirect=0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This year is on track to be the worst for measles in more than a decade, according to new numbers released Thursday by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. And people who refuse to vaccinate their children are behind the increasing number of outbreaks, health officials say.

There were 159 cases of measles in the United States from January 1 through August 24, according to the CDC. If that trend continues, there will be more cases in 2013 than in any year since 1996, when some 500 cases were reported. The number would also surpass that of 2011, when there were 222 cases.

Measles cases in the United States numbered in the hundreds of thousands before the advent of vaccination, and dropped dramatically throughout the 1960s. The disease was thought to have been eradicated in 2000, but the numbers have recently crept back up, largely because of visitors from countries where measles is common and because of vaccine objectors within the United States. Nearly two-thirds of the reported cases happened in three outbreaks in communities where many people don't vaccinate their children for religious or philosophical reasons.

Measles is a highly contagious respiratory disease caused by a virus. But it can be prevented by the MMR vaccine. The CDC recommends that kids get two doses -- the first at 12 months of age and the second dose before entering school.

"This is very bad. This is horrible," said Dr. Buddy Creech, a pediatric infectious disease expert at Vanderbilt University who was on a telephone briefing with the CDC Thursday morning. "The complications of measles are not to be toyed with, and they're not altogether rare."

According to the CDC, one to three out of every 1,000 children in the United States who get measles will die from the disease, even with the best of care. Even if complications such as pneumonia and encephalitis aren't deadly, they can make children very sick; in 2011, nearly 40% of children under the age of 5 who got measles had to be treated in the hospital.
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/12/health...-measles-year/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Faith has its costs, IMO.

Yeah, I saw that. Looks like the muslim extremists finally got too nutty even for other extremists or the slightly more moderate Saudi government that caters to them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread hurts my head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol SA210 sides with the terrorists

Actually you support terrorists in Syria, that's well established. lol Glad to know I'm on your mind constantly though, sick one.

But I actually know what your real problem is right now...ur still angry about my ownage of u last week...and about this thread that you pussied out from after everyone shat on you for being the pussy everyone knows you for

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223639

^^ you tried pretending it didn't exist anymore after you were called out for being a pussy. You hoped noone else would notice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually you support terrorists in Syria, that's well established. lol
    You failed to establish that.
    Glad to know I'm on your mind constantly though, sick one.
    I knew you would fly in immediately to defend the terrorists.

But I actually know what your real problem is right now...ur still angry about my ownage of u last week...and about this thread that you pussied out from after everyone shat on you for being the pussy everyone knows you for
    lol You and SBM completely failed and only ended up whining more about when he got owned by Kori.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223639

^^ you tried pretending it didn't exist anymore after you were called out for being a pussy. You hoped noone else would notice
    Huh?

I spoke my peace. It was stupid to run the score up. What more should I say?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (false caption; smilies)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information