Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253 LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1307
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We decided to breach a voting machine to prove election fraud, but secretly, we didn't want anyone to know what we were doing, because it was ing illegal and we knew it."

Also,

“I went down there. We scanned every freaking ballot and the elections director and her assistant lost their job, and have yet learned zero about all of that effort… we haven’t had a report from anybody.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-a-...machine-breach

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bang bang Maxwell's silver hammer

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    A former Democrat congressman, who was expelled from the House of Representatives in 1980 after getting caught taking bribes in what turned out to be an FBI sting, pleaded guilty to multiple election fraud charges this week after the U.S. Department of Justice charged him with bribery, falsifying voting records, stuffing ballot boxes, and more election crimes in Pennsylvania.

According to U.S. Attorney Jennifer Arbittier Williams, 79-year-old Michael “Ozzie” Myers admitted to bribing Philadelphia election judge Domenick J. Demuro, who already pleaded guilty in 2020, during the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 state elections for $300 to $5,000 per election and then telling him to lie about falsely inflating votes.

Demuro, who “was responsible for overseeing the entire election process and all voter activities of his Division in accord with federal and state election laws,” then manipulated the voting machines in his respective ward and division in a way that satisfied Myers’ desire to “illegally add votes for certain candidates of their mutual political party in primary elections,” especially those clients who paid him “consulting fees.”

“Some of these candidates were individuals running for judicial office whose campaigns had hired Myers, and others were candidates for various federal, state, and local elective offices that Myers favored for a variety of reasons,” the DOJ noted in a press release.

Myers pulled the same stunt with another South Philadelphia election judge Marie Beren, who also pleaded guilty in 2021 to her role in the fraud.

“Myers acknowledged in court that on almost every Election Day, Myers transported Beren to the polling station to open the polls. During the drive to the polling station, Myers would advise Beren which candidates he was supporting so that Beren knew which candidates should be receiving fraudulent votes. Inside the polling place and while the polls were open, Beren would advise actual in-person voters to support Myers’ candidates and also cast fraudulent votes in support of Myers’ preferred candidates on behalf of voters she knew would not or did not physically appear at the polls,” the DOJ stated.

The pair also used cell phone communication to notate in real-time how many votes they faked versus how many were real.

“If actual voter turnout was high, Beren would add fewer fraudulent votes in support of Myers’ preferred candidates. From time to time, Myers would instruct Beren to shift her efforts from one of his preferred candidates to another. Specifically, Myers would instruct Beren ‘to throw support’ behind another candidate during Election Day if he concluded that his first choice was comfortably ahead,” the press release continued.

Much like Demuro, Beren then falsified poll books “by recording the names, party affiliation, and order of appearances for voters who had not physically appeared at the polling station to cast his or her ballot in the election” and balanced the list with the ballots recorded by voting machines before certifying the tainted results.

Myers’ guilty plea adds to the long list of systemic voting issues and election law violations already plaguing Pennsylvania, where voters recently waited weeks to hear the results of the U.S. Senate Republican primary.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/06/08...-pennsylvania/

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^easy to condemn this

You have never once condemned the fraud on your side.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A former Democrat congressman, who was expelled from the House of Representatives in 1980 after getting caught taking bribes in what turned out to be an FBI sting, pleaded guilty to multiple election fraud charges this week after the U.S. Department of Justice charged him with bribery, falsifying voting records, stuffing ballot boxes, and more election crimes in Pennsylvania.

According to U.S. Attorney Jennifer Arbittier Williams, 79-year-old Michael “Ozzie” Myers admitted to bribing Philadelphia election judge Domenick J. Demuro, who already pleaded guilty in 2020, during the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 state elections for $300 to $5,000 per election and then telling him to lie about falsely inflating votes.

Demuro, who “was responsible for overseeing the entire election process and all voter activities of his Division in accord with federal and state election laws,” then manipulated the voting machines in his respective ward and division in a way that satisfied Myers’ desire to “illegally add votes for certain candidates of their mutual political party in primary elections,” especially those clients who paid him “consulting fees.”

“Some of these candidates were individuals running for judicial office whose campaigns had hired Myers, and others were candidates for various federal, state, and local elective offices that Myers favored for a variety of reasons,” the DOJ noted in a press release.

Myers pulled the same stunt with another South Philadelphia election judge Marie Beren, who also pleaded guilty in 2021 to her role in the fraud.

“Myers acknowledged in court that on almost every Election Day, Myers transported Beren to the polling station to open the polls. During the drive to the polling station, Myers would advise Beren which candidates he was supporting so that Beren knew which candidates should be receiving fraudulent votes. Inside the polling place and while the polls were open, Beren would advise actual in-person voters to support Myers’ candidates and also cast fraudulent votes in support of Myers’ preferred candidates on behalf of voters she knew would not or did not physically appear at the polls,” the DOJ stated.

The pair also used cell phone communication to notate in real-time how many votes they faked versus how many were real.

“If actual voter turnout was high, Beren would add fewer fraudulent votes in support of Myers’ preferred candidates. From time to time, Myers would instruct Beren to shift her efforts from one of his preferred candidates to another. Specifically, Myers would instruct Beren ‘to throw support’ behind another candidate during Election Day if he concluded that his first choice was comfortably ahead,” the press release continued.

Much like Demuro, Beren then falsified poll books “by recording the names, party affiliation, and order of appearances for voters who had not physically appeared at the polling station to cast his or her ballot in the election” and balanced the list with the ballots recorded by voting machines before certifying the tainted results.

Myers’ guilty plea adds to the long list of systemic voting issues and election law violations already plaguing Pennsylvania, where voters recently waited weeks to hear the results of the U.S. Senate Republican primary.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/06/08...-pennsylvania/
    The system works, just result

Care to weigh in on any of the GOP election fraud posted in this thread?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Care to weigh in on any of the GOP election fraud posted in this thread?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad you agree justiciable election fraud isn't unheard of on your side.

Do you think Trump got jobbed in 2020, or is that "system works, just result" too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The math isn't hard. Trump was the most unpopular presidential candidate ever after his only term.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The math isn't hard. Trump was the most unpopular presidential candidate ever after his only term.
    shrub won re-election by the smallest %age.

21st century Repug Presidents, and their 5 christo fascist SCOTUS judges, have been extremely unpopular, even considered illegit since the Presidents lost the popular vote and then installed 5 SCOTUS political toadies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smells like bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at the recent trend

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lol!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    " An Atlanta newspaper has been issued a subpoena by the special grand jury investigating possible criminal activity of former President Trump and his allies following the 2020 election.

The Fulton County grand jury is looking to obtain the full audio recording of a leaked Jan. 11, 2021, conference call involving former U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Georgia Bobby Christine, The Atlanta Journal-Cons ution reported. The AJC reported on the call in question at the time."

https://thehill.com/homenews/3550306...tion-meddling/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    " An Atlanta newspaper has been issued a subpoena by the special grand jury investigating possible criminal activity of former President Trump and his allies following the 2020 election.

The Fulton County grand jury is looking to obtain the full audio recording of a leaked Jan. 11, 2021, conference call involving former U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Georgia Bobby Christine, The Atlanta Journal-Cons ution reported. The AJC reported on the call in question at the time."

https://thehill.com/homenews/3550306...tion-meddling/
    Jan. 11th?!??!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly, never forget Old Joe made you a sore loser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol copium central

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the only way to remove Biden at this point is impeachment

the action IS the juice monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Big shocker here.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/3rd-arres...181633283.html

3rd arrest made in alleged Colorado election security breach

“Peters, who has echoed former President Donald Trump’s false theories about the 2020 election and become a hero to election conspiracy theorists, lost her bid to become the GOP candidate for Colorado secretary of state last month. She first came to national attention when she spoke last year at a conference hosted by MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, one of the most prominent election deniers in the country.

Peters is charged with three counts of attempting to influence a public servant, criminal impersonation, two counts of conspiracy to commit criminal impersonation, one count of iden y theft, first-degree official misconduct, violation of duty and failing to comply with the secretary of state.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "election conspiracy theorists" "yahoo news"

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "election conspiracy theorists" "yahoo news"
    You're an election conspiracy theorist, Qhris.

Thread Information