��

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dupilcated by human error during the audit and found during the audit.

Result: you lost.

Qhris still crying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A jury spent about five hours deliberating before convicting Kim Phuong Taylor on 52 counts of voter fraud in federal court Tuesday in Sioux City. Taylor faces up to five years in prison on each count. A sentencing date hasn’t been set.

Prosecutors say Taylor took advantage of other Vietnamese immigrants by illegally filling out election forms and ballots. Her husband, Jeremy Taylor, lost a GOP primary for the U.S. House and won election to the Woodbury County Board of Supervisors in 2020.
    Court do ents say Woodbury County Sheriff Chad Sheehan was going to testify about comments Jeremy Taylor made to him as Sheehan was running for sheriff in 2020. Sheehan says Taylor told him he had a “lock” on voting in the Vietnamese community, and for a campaign donation, he could secure 500 to 700 votes for the future sheriff. Even though Brown said Sheehan would appear during the trial, he did not, nor did former Woodbury County Supervisor Rocky DeWitt. Brown said Jeremy Taylor denied both men a raise.
    https://www.iowapublicradio.org/ipr-...of-voter-fraud

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sore loser solutions still searching for an actual problem

The Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, has been monitoring election fraud cases state by state. Election fraud covers a range of activities — such as registering someone to vote and forging their signature, filling out an absentee ballot for someone who has died or moved away, voting while ineligible, or pretending to be someone else at the polling place and voting. They find that there have been 1,465 proven cases of election fraud — 1,264 of these resulted in criminal prosecutions and the remainder resulted in civil prosecutions, diversion programs, judicial findings, or official findings.

These may sound like big numbers, however, they must be examined in context. The findings encompass more than a decade of data during which, nationally, hundreds of millions of votes have been cast. For instance, in Texas, Heritage found 103 cases of confirmed election fraud. However, those 103 ranged from 2005 to 2022 during which time over 107 million ballots were cast. There were 11 million ballots cast in the 2020 presidential election alone. The fraud in Texas amounted to 0.000096% of all ballots cast — hardly evidence of a fundamentally corrupt system.

Of course, true conspiracy believers will argue that Trump opponents knew that Trump was going to win Texas, so they didn’t bother to commit fraud there — fraud was only rampant in the swing states. But the story is much the same in swing states. For instance, in Arizona, where President Biden won by a mere 10,457 votes in 2020, Heritage do ents just four cases of fraudulent voting in the general election. Furthermore, while former Republican gubernatorial candidate and 2024 Senate candidate Kari Lake falsely claimed widespread fraud following her loss in 2022, there have been zero reported cases from that year thus far. To put these cases (or lack thereof) in perspective, Arizonans cast over 6 million votes in the 2020 and 2022 general elections. There is also minimal evidence to suggest that the few fraudulent votes benefitted Democratic candidates. In one 2020 case, a 64-year-old Arizona Republican cast a Republican ballot on behalf of her deceased mother in an apparent effort to counteract what she believed was widespread voter fraud by Democrats.

Other swing states have also recorded negligible numbers of election fraud. In Georgia, Heritage has reported no cases of fraud in the 2020 or 2022 general elections, in which nearly nine million votes were cast. Otherwise, just one case of fraud has been reported in the state in the last four years. It involved a 62-year-old convicted felon who filled out and submitted a ballot sent to the wrong address during the January 2021 Senate runoff election. And yet Trump’s attempts to overturn the election results in Georgia are based on his assertion that there was enough voter fraud to flip the state.

In Florida, there were nine cases of election fraud between the 2020 and 2022 elections but many of those involved individuals who were confused over whether or not they had the right to vote.

In 2018, voters in the state passed a cons utional amendment allowing people convicted of felonies to vote once they had served their time. Subsequently the Florida legislature passed a law requiring felons to pay all fines before they could vote. In fact, some of those convicted of voter fraud were even given a Florida voter ID card and specificallytold by local election officials that they would be able to vote. This was contested as a violation of the cons utional ban on poll taxes. The administrative back and forth left some would-be voters confused about their right to vote (or rather, lack thereof). Whether or not this is evidence of widespread fraud is questionable to say the least.
    https://www.brookings.edu/articles/w...-the-evidence/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A succession of Republican state officials, including Byrd and Ashley Moody, the Florida attorney general, lauded Antonacci on his taxpayer-funded appointment in July 2022 to clamp down on election fraud that did not, by any discernible measure, exist in the state.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...eeting-hallway

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prove it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sub-human cult waste

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sub-human cult waste
    Your side does the exact same thing, clammy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...while serving probation for felony forgery

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sub-human cult waste

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sub-human cult waste
    ...seeking absolute power

what could go wrong?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sub-human cult waste
    ...seeking absolute power

what could go wrong?
    Your side does the exact same thing, clammy, Winester.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...while serving probation for felony forgery
    Re s gonna re lol

Thread Information