Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^ Great news VQ. It's gonna take some time for him to rebuild his stamina which is understandable.

Da_Wight is gonna be fine...Kobe is a mutha er too...check this out..Kobe was asked what he's teaching Dwight and he responded:

"My a--holishness. Dwight has a lot of that in him. He just needs to bring it out and make guys pay every day."
    my teaching Dwight how to be an asshole on the court everyday...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^ it also shows that Kobe is on some other ..to refer to your mad / sick game as being an asshole is like gangsta out of this world

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    laker s yall are going to get outrun by thunder/heat

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    laker s yall are going to get outrun by thunder/heat

don't underestimate veteran drive and determination..we have the right balance of vet, youth, speed, power, and athleticism..

Case in point: Miami beat OKC and OKC was much much younger....and faster..

you just worry about that sucker ass team you're fielding..ok pussy lips

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    we have the right balance of vet, youth, speed, and athleticism
    nope not in the backcourt where kome and trash are going to get raped on the break by lebron/wade and durant/chimp

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    nope not in the backcourt where kome and trash are going to get raped on the break by lebron/wade and durant/chimp

Unless Lebron plans on shooting all night then we win that backcourt match-up...Kobe is flat out better than Wade..and Kobe showed in the OKC series that even today no one can guard him one on one....If Lebron drives we have Dwight waiting for his ass..no more free rides homie...this is a different ball game now...you musta forgot we don't have slow and lazy ass Bynum on the block we have the 3 time DPOY..you better get on your gay ass knees and recognize ...

further more don't forget Kobe's last NBA game... was off the charts in the losing effort...yall s musta forgot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHhxUdGVU-o

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Da_Wight is gonna be fine...Kobe is a mutha er too...check this out..Kobe was asked what he's teaching Dwight and he responded:

my teaching Dwight how to be an asshole on the court everyday...
    I believe Kobe will rub off on D12. He already has the physical tools - it's all mental with D12. Like he taught the NBA class of 2003 in the 2008 Olympics (how to win), he'll do the same for D12.

And for any haters that claim Kobe didn't teach LBJ how to win, I point to the 2004 Olympics when even the great Tim Duncan couldn't lead them to gold. So in a way, Miami owes Kobe a debt of gra ude for last year's le. Without Kobe's tuteledge, OKC is probably the champs right now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I believe Kobe will rub off on D12. He already has the physical tools - it's all mental with D12. Like he taught the NBA class of 2003 in the 2008 Olympics (how to win), he'll do the same for D12.

And for any haters that claim Kobe didn't teach LBJ how to win, I point to the 2004 Olympics when even the great Tim Duncan couldn't lead them to gold. So in a way, Miami owes Kobe a debt of gra ude for last year's le. Without Kobe's tuteledge, OKC is probably the champs right now.

Losing last year was a blessing in disguise...it's like taking a step backwards only to to stake 3 steps forward....besides no one is talking about it but Lebron has * next to his first le just like Duncan.... no if's and's or but's about it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dwight battling with our rooks in training camp:

I'm going out on a limb here: he'll be ready on opening night.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Losing last year was a blessing in disguise...it's like taking a step backwards only to to stake 3 steps forward....besides no one is talking about it but Lebron has * next to his first le just like Duncan.... no if's and's or but's about it
    L*Bron.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Could make his debut on Sunday vs the Clippers. http://es.pn/ROUdKG

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    not big surprise, recover from herniated disc really not that long if you getta surgery n no complications. it not like he break or tear

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Whoa now...according to the many esteemed doctors on ST, he wasn't gonna play till Christmas

Thread Information