My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feel free to add to the list.

Stinkcoln
    Better hope y'all win that one game
    Playoff, cause you sure as ain't making up a 5 game lead
    Bump
    just make sure the A's don't come from behind and take yer cookie Fabbs.

tee, hee
    Spursfan092120
    Congrats on only being behind by 5 games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brool story guy

The Amish Rifle Ryan Fitzpatrick's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    What's incorrect about any of those quotes? Jesus Christ, you could up a tee-ball AB, Fabbs. There's plenty of quotes out there with Ranger fan saying they're the best team in the AL, blah blah blah, but you choose 3 Angels quotes that ended up coming true?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Soooooo In other words the Angels never made up the 5 games and Oakland came from behind and took yer cookie

good thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol 3rd place got talking when he has the best team on paper

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How I start thread?

NT? more like SO i said
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Feel free to add to the list.

Stinkcoln

Bump

Spursfan092120
    I have to be honest bro our time here together has come to an end. I don't know about you but I plan to recover from this by sitting up in my room listening to MCR and cutting myself. Basically it will be like high school all over again.

Let me leave you with some parting advice though. I can see from your utilization of racial slurs and other offensive material that you like to live life on the edge. These kinds of things can be dangerous and I know the allure can be appealing but I would advise you to not go chasing any waterfalls, honestly I believe you should stick to the rivers and the lakes that you’re used to and by that I mean talking about UA bball on your user page with that other UA kid whats his name. I know that you're stubborn and strong willed I can just see that just by the way you you came back from being banned 754 different times and I know that you’re gonna have it your way or nothing at all, but I truly think you're moving too fast. Remember; life is a marathon not a sprint.

C'est la vie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soooooo In other words the Angels never made up the 5 games and Oakland came from behind and took yer cookie

good thread
    We shared a cookie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's incorrect about any of those quotes? Jesus Christ, you could up a tee-ball AB, Fabbs. There's plenty of quotes out there with Ranger fan saying they're the best team in the AL, blah blah blah, but you choose 3 Angels quotes that ended up coming true?

It went over your head.

The Amish Rifle Ryan Fitzpatrick's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Please explain the joke then.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It went over your head.
    I have to be honest bro our time here together has come to an end. I don't know about you but I plan to recover from this by sitting up in my room listening to MCR and cutting myself. Basically it will be like high school all over again.

Let me leave you with some parting advice though. I can see from your utilization of racial slurs and other offensive material that you like to live life on the edge. These kinds of things can be dangerous and I know the allure can be appealing but I would advise you to not go chasing any waterfalls, honestly I believe you should stick to the rivers and the lakes that you’re used to and by that I mean talking about UA bball on your user page with that other UA kid whats his name. I know that you're stubborn and strong willed I can just see that just by the way you you came back from being banned 754 different times and I know that you’re gonna have it your way or nothing at all, but I truly think you're moving too fast. Remember; life is a marathon not a sprint.

C'est la vie.

Thread Information