Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ok it's time to start making some $$$$$$$$$$$$. The real refs are back, thank God!

Plus 200 as of right now.

110 to win a 100.

Houston - 8.5.....the Texans are probably the best team in the league right now. The Jets have all kinds of problems. I think we are looking at a 27-14 type game here.

Chicago - 6.5...Jax is 1-3 the last 4 vs the Bears. The Bears are playing better than ever the Jags sucking harder than usual. A 3-1 vs a 1-3 laying less than a TD, what's not to like?

Denver + 6.5....the Broncos are 5-2 the last 7 vs Pats without Manning. I see a 27-24 game here.

I have the edge in all those games, there is no reason they shouldn't come in for me.

I did like Baltimore minus the points but the Chiefs are in a double home stand, don't like to buck that.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-06-2012 at 07:12 AM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    lol blame it on the refs

What's your record on this board

The Amish Rifle Ryan Fitzpatrick's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm actually plus 2-grand on the year...I've just been hiding my good picks.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm actually plus 2-grand on the year...I've just been hiding my good picks.
    I'm also doing well this year. Plus 5,000 on the year. Thank god the refs are back, that sea/gb game killed me. I had 1,000 on that game. If you want my picks this week log back in to the old secret sub forum Kori set up.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Ok it's time to start making some $$$$$$$$$$$$. The real refs are back, thank God!

110 to win a 100.

Houston - 8.5.....the Texans are probably the best team in the league right now. The Jets have all kinds of problems. I think we are looking at a 27-14 type game here.

Chicago - 6.5...Jax is 1-3 the last 4 vs the Bears. The Bears are playing better than ever the Jags sucking harder than usual. A 3-1 vs a 1-3 laying less than a TD, what's not to like?

Denver + 6.5....the Broncos are 5-2 the last 7 vs Pats without Manning. I see a 27-24 game here.

I have the edge in all those games, there is no reason they shouldn't come in for me.

I did like Baltimore minus the points but the Chiefs are in a double home stand, don't like to buck that.
    my daddeh is 1-1 and says I need to root for the Texans to win tonight if I want to eat something other than ramen for dinner this week

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Poor kid.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    I'll take the Jets and the points Avante.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

110 to win a 100.

Houston - 8.5.....the Texans are probably the best team in the league right now. The Jets have all kinds of problems. I think we are looking at a 27-14 type game here.Oops

Denver + 6.5....the Broncos are 5-2 the last 7 vs Pats without Manning. I see a 27-24 game here.Oops

-$$$$$$$$

Rofl. What's your overall record in here, princess?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Blake goin' HAM on Avante tonight

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    the real refs are back thank god, imo

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    -$$$$$$$$

I'm at even except for the vig.

I went against a basic fundamental, never go against a home dog on MNF.

It's taking kickoff returns to beat him. No worries.

This thread will be where I place my bets. This is going to be fun.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    You have an excuse every in time. Maybe you just suck ass?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You have an excuse every in time. Maybe you just suck ass?
    No excuses simply going with reality. I'm going to play every week let's see what happens. I will win I always do. Tonight it did take a ko return or I win.......true or false?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Mason and Avante having dog food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the next three months
    Avante gambling away food money on The Neckless Wonder

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Stuck to my fundamentals last night and took the home dog, +500, not bad for a Monday night.

You sir!!!

Who me?

Yes you! The one with the picks and the starving child with the name of a got, sit down. Relax. Have a Red Stripe!

Thanks, the losses and constant humiliation don't feel so bad anymore.

Red Stripe, giving back the old man their dignity one beer at a time.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Stuck to my fundamentals last night and took the home dog, +500, not bad for a Monday night.
    That is a very strong trend and one that deserves respect. I could only go against it in this particular "spot". The Mighty Texans vs a team looking totally ed. It did take a KO return to me.

Actually the strongest play in NFL handicapping is that small (less than 4) home dog.

I'm not getting any breaks that's for sure. Which tells me the law of averages should be kicking in pretty soon.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    What's your record on this board, princess

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You wanna talk to me drop the princess bull , got it!

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    last two weeks of picks princess is 2-4

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    last two weeks of picks princess is 2-4
    I'm

9-9-1

And it gets far easier as the season progresses.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    That is a very strong trend and one that deserves respect. I could only go against it in this particular "spot". The Mighty Texans vs a team looking totally ed. It did take a KO return to me.

Actually the strongest play in NFL handicapping is that small (less than 4) home dog.

I'm not getting any breaks that's for sure. Which tells me the law of averages should be kicking in pretty soon.
    Your spots you decide to proclaim and bet seem to be burying you, both on this board and on your wallet. I'm up close to six grand on the year. PM me if you want a winning "spot" for this weekend. Best of luck.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Your spots you decide to proclaim and bet seem to be burying you, both on this board and on your wallet. I'm up close to six grand on the year. PM me if you want a winning "spot" for this weekend. Best of luck.
    I'm 10 points away from being 12-6-1. I'm doing pretty good in the college game. And I know from past experience that the NFL will come around it always does.

Obviously this being the internet we do need that...PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!....what's your lock of the week. Show off!

Thread Information