Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lance Armstrong plans to admit to doping throughout his career during an upcoming interview with Oprah Winfrey, USA Today reported late Friday. The interview, scheduled to be taped Monday and broadcast Thursday night on the Oprah Winfrey Network, will be conducted at Armstrong's home in Austin.

Citing an anonymous source, USA Today reported that the disgraced cyclist plans to admit to using performance-enhancing drugs but likely will not get into details of the allegations outlined in a 2012 report by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency that led to Armstrong being stripped of his seven Tour de France les and banned for life from the sport...

http://espn.go.com/sports/endurance/...ey-reports-say

Can this finally be the end of people defending the guy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still a got

Soft Like Twinkie Filling Juggity's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's admitting to it right now in the Oprah interview. Says the last time he doped was 2005, but he didn't dope for the 2009 or 2010 tours de france despite evidence to the contrary.

http://ownspecial.oprah.com/lancearmstrong.html

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Still a hero in my book. He had to cheat and destroy others career to start Livestrong, and even though you could say that he used it for PR matters, millions of people have benefited from the presence of Livestrong. , but I have respect for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He still claims he did it to level the playing field and that he did not gain an unfair advantage. No real ownership.

It makes no sense to claim he did not dope in his comeback. Why would he finally be admitting it unless those samples really do prove his blood doping. He even said that were it not for his comeback that he would not be sitting there with Oprah admitting it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had to cheat and destroy others career to start Livestrong ...
    Many people start many wonderful charities without destroying the lives of other people.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    And so you won't think of the cancer patients whose lives have improved in one way or another? Did Lance kill to start his charity?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still not convinced he cheated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And so you won't think of the cancer patients whose lives have improved in one way or another? Did Lance kill to start his charity?
    I will think of the people whose lives he destroyed. As I said above, for me this has never been about the cheating but about what he did to anyone who dared to tell the truth about him. He is not sorry for what he did. He has no remorse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didnt his whole team cheated?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Such a great ing example

I remember when I used to argue with folks back in the day that got mad when I said that it was obvious that Armstrong was doping, they're nowhere to be found now.

Thread Information