Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paid 30 million this year.. benched for playoff game. Yankees are getting their moneys worth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tigers

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice 3-2 dropping slider Coke.

Don't believe the hype... ChuckD's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball Delmon Young is the greatest baseball player in the history of baseball
    He is when he sees pinstripes.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I don't see Delmon coming back since Victor Martinez will be back next year DHing, so have fun with him Yankee fans

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    I don't see Delmon coming back since Victor Martinez will be back next year DHing, so have fun with him Yankee fans
    I was thinking the same thing. Unless he commits to dropping 30-40 lbs to go back into LF, he's a goner. There's no place in the lineup for him. It's a shame he's let himself get so heavy and immobile at only 27 YO.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I forgot about Martinez. It seem forever since he was out there.

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Thinking the Tigers will beat the Cards. RIP Detroit. St. Louis will deny you like they did in 2006.

Live by what you Speak. DarkReign's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Thinking the Tigers will beat the Cards. RIP Detroit. St. Louis will deny you like they did in 2006.
    Minus the y tone to this post, I tend to agree. The NL teams do not struggle to score runs, unlike the AL teams. Back in 2006 I had no respect for the NL, more ignorance than being dismissive, but now I pay more attention. The Cards and Giants both score runs off good/great pitching. The Tigers literally have nothing beyond their outstanding pitching. If that falters, even slightly, they wont win the WS.

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    2006 is no more relevant today than 1968 was in 2006.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Young is a Yankee killer...looks like the Yankees might go out like es.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Yankees are embarrassing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone knew, well the ones watching them anyway that they would have never won a championship with their ty pitching rotation.

Coming into the playoffs it was apparent Arod wasn't going to give you anything and the nail in the conffin was Jeter getting injured. Either way it was pathetically obvious what was going to happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yankees

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    lol Yankees

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    8/9 Tigers have hits, and 7/9 have multiple hits

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Yankees even care about todays game?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Out-hit 16-2 in an elimination game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they didn't verse a team with such a offense as the Orioles in the ALDS they wouldn't have really got this far tbh

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Bring on the Cards.

Thread Information