Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The only guy I rue going to the Clippers is Lamar Odom. I still love the guy even if he became a fat ass. The rest of those ers can burn in , especially Matt Barnes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mcgee prolly dumbest er in nba but solid when he not acting stupid n Karl been coachin him well. he gotta potential to be true elite. bonner just gonna be 3pt shooting pf wit 5'5 wingspan n notin more than shooter off bench
    yeah the discussion is about now and potential doesn't score points... not sure what bonner has to do with anything ..

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yeah the discussion is about now and potential doesn't score points... not sure what bonner has to do with anything ..
    same what denver centers had to do n McGee good now + gotta potential

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    mcgee will be MIP this season tbh

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    IDK, DeContract Monkeyball Jordan actually shows signs of improving a lot too, tbh...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hope not. He's the X-Factor for dem Nuggs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    BUMP

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    At the risk of sounding like a Homer, in regards to a deep bench, the Spurs have that market cornered and its not even close. If your a stats guy, its obvious.... if your a purist, its obvious..... No bench can match what the Spurs have.

Im not saying that equates to a championship, but as far as benches go, The Spurs have at LEAST 4 bench players that could be starters on any given team. I'd even go so far as to say the Spurs bench could be at least a compe ive NBA starting team on their own. What other teams bench can you say that for?
    I would argue that OKC was close when it had Harden, but now it's not even close. Ginobli steals that le with being a franchise player "6th man"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm putting my bid in for the Lakers to have at least a middle of the pack bench this year. At all times, we'll have at least 1 or 2 of our big 4 on the floor making life easier for players like Jamison, Meeks, Hill, Sacre and a guy I hope makes the team: CDR. This dude was money in college playing with D-Rose at Memphis. He's bounced around the league and overseas, but he's like instant offense.

Take a look at him going off (30 pts) on the Heat (an elite defensive team):

The Lakers finally have a PG. If CDR makes the team, Kobe will finally have a solid backup. Him and Meeks should be solid for us tbh. This (potentially) is huge.

solid bump, tbh

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    IDK, DeContract Monkeyball Jordan actually shows signs of improving a lot too, tbh...
    Man, was I wrong about him.... he had a few fluke games early on in the season and then regressed into the worst play of his horrible career, tbh...

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is from 2012... interesting though how they basically remade their entire bench in one year. Crawford and Barnes are basically the only guys that survived.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is from 2012... interesting though how they basically remade their entire bench in one year. Crawford and Barnes are basically the only guys that survived.
    Same results

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    splitter a starter.
    You spur fans. You're hilarious.

s boris
    cheeseburger addict blair

But mostly...
    patty mills

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Choke Paul

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't a bump to call you out EN, was more for all the haters jumping on me for dropping truth bombs about the Spurs bench.... Best bench in the NBA since your OP, clear as day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't a bump to call you out EN, was more for all the haters jumping on me for dropping truth bombs about the Spurs bench.... Best bench in the NBA since your OP, clear as day.
    I know. I was reading the OP and thinking about the Clippers' bench transformation

Thread Information