San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just watching the game against Miami...

Bledsoe
    Jamal Crawford
    Matt Barnes
    Grant Hill
    Odom

They went from Mo Williams-Nick Young-Bobby Simmons-KMart-Reggie Evans to this... I think it's much improved. Bledsoe is a good defender, Grant Hill gives them much needed basketball IQ and Odom gives them legit size (btw, he looks fat, but he's still very mobile).

People shouldn't sleep on this team, IMO. On paper they're much improved from last season, and barring injuries, their starters can play with anybody too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Odom had a couple of nice lobs to DeAndre Jordan, tbh.

Also they're arguably top 3 bench-wise, with Denver and SA.

Delonte West fanclub pres lakerhaterade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clips bench is stacked in terms of offensive firepower.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    That's what I've been saying all offseason, tbh.... the biggest problem with last year's team is that it was constructed on the fly due to the lockout, and there were WAY too many high-usage guards... getting rid of Mo, Foye, and Gomes is awesome enough without even considering who they replaced those guys with.....

Bledsoe is the truth, I could see him starting at the 2 soon... he's come a long way from his rookie year when he was mostly out-of-control....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow... didn't realise their bench had got so good. Good offense plus Barnes is an above average defender at least.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    BTW, I don't care that it's preseason, how the is Miami letting Monkeyball Jordan clown on their asses?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, I don't care that it's preseason, how the is Miami letting Monkeyball Jordan clown on their asses?
    He decided to up his Offensive Awareness, tbh

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    SA if Ginobili is still 6th man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan looks improved, albeit in preseason..he added some post awareness and he's actually making smart rotations on defense..

As I said before, the Clippers are on the 2nd tier with the Spurs, both a small step behind the Lakers and Thunder..

As for bench, I would have the Clippers at 5th or 6th along with Boston..

I'd rank Dallas, Denver, New York and San Antonio ahead of them..

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Actually, the Clippers have tended to be a matchup nightmare for ChokeKC, so I wouldn't say we're a step behind them, tbh.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps they aren't behind them from a head to head perspective, but overall, they are still behind them..

Clippers biggest flaw is that their best player is a PG, especially a PG that suffers from stretches of fatal unselfishness..

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Best benches:

1. Nuggs
    2. Wolves
    3. Spurs
    4. Mavs
    5. Clipps

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, the Clippers have tended to be a matchup nightmare for ChokeKC, so I wouldn't say we're a step behind them, tbh.....
    I'll take Crawford over Harden, tbh...

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    seems we've been tanking since the halftime of game 1 in beijing tbh. s might be bored of kickin' asses and it seems they enjoyed sitting at the sideline watching ray/lewis bricking almost every shot they attempted. Carney had an impressive game btw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jorts with no 3 pt attempts smh

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Clippers biggest flaw is that their best player is a PG, especially a PG that suffers from stretches of fatal unselfishness..
    Tbh, when CP3 is having an off night, it's better for him to be unselfish and look to distribute than to just chuck up a bunch of bricks like Melo or Food Stamps..... of course, when he's feeling his shot, then he should be the #1, #2, and #3 options, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not an impressive bench tbh.. I like Bledsoe a lot, and Crawford is still decent, but the others are mostly finished players.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The Clippers are 2 steps behind OKC. It doesn't matter if they match up well, you don't play one team 82 times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That looks like a good bench but not the best imo, Odom looks done as an nba player who knows if coming back to LA can revive his career, Barnes is mad overrated and always has been one of the most overrated bench players in the NBA, Crawford while averaging around 15 ppg shot just 38% last year which is terrible.

Bledsoe is a good player and so is Hill although he's really really old.

I still wouldn't rate them higher than the spurs bench

Green/Manu/ De Colo
    Splitter/Blair/Curry?
    Jackson
    Mills/Joseph/Neal

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Clippers are 2 steps behind OKC. It doesn't matter if they match up well, you don't play one team 82 times.
    Rockets
    Lin

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    rockets>clippers tbh...

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    spurs have the deepest bench of all NBA teams imho. guys like s-jax and blair would've easily made starting spots elsewhere. mavs seem to have a good bench to with the likes of brand, jones, roddy, west but the lack of strength in their starting 5 will surely count against their odd. they got a better team than last year's but that's still not enough to get them past lakers, spurs, OKC and the rising powers like clippers and nuggets.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Yes, the Rockets are a bad team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, the Rockets are a bad team.
    Morey knows it... better than finishing above .500 but whiffing on the playoffs which is what Scla got you as a demi-franchise player, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Morey knows it... better than finishing above .500 but whiffing on the playoffs which is what Scla got you as a demi-franchise player, tbh...
    he has been a bit slow to get it tbh..

Thread Information