Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Post Count
    Both these guys will be in the UFC but i wonder how much money losing this decision will cost the loser on his contract?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    Kelvin is a contender if he drops to 170.

Post Count
    Good decision IMO

Great fight..

Post Count
    Yup...they got it right. Uriah will come back even better but Kelvin was better today.

0-4 wooo!!!

Post Count
    Well one Uriah lost

Now will the other?

Post Count
    4-0

Edit oops..

3-1...

4-0

Edit oops..

3-1...
    was about to say, you didn't pick Kelvin, lol

Post Count
    Been a great card.. Great end to a great season..

lets go Jorgensen

Post Count
    I better get Fox Sports 1, better not be another fuel...
    I just did a search on Direc TV and it is going to be the Speed channel relaunched as Fox Sports 1 in August.. So if you have Speed you are good..

Post Count
    Uriah hurt him with that knee.

Post Count
    Great first round from Faber. He looks fantastic.

Post Count
    Nice win by Faber. He looks like he's ready for another le shot sooner than later.

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Lets go Bubba pick it up.. You lose this and that's probably it for your UFC dreams..
    Are you ting me? You wanted that ass hole to win? Did anyone besides me look at this matchup and wonder just what the was going on? I suspected that Bones called in a favor for Bubba, and that's why they gave Bubba the worst fighter on the show. It was confirmed when dumb-as-rocks Jon Anek stated, "There were a lot of guys that wanted to fight Bubba, but matchmaker Silva said that Markus was the first to call." or some nonsense like that. Right, Joe Silva always says, "Whoever calls first gets the fight!" Give me a ing break.

Great first round from Faber. He looks fantastic.
    He is scary fast. After the first round I thought that he was ready to fight for the belt again, but then he slowed down each round thereafter, and the oh-so-overrated Mexi-Pooh-stach was actually mounting a comeback. Jorgenson sucks turtle sac. Faber is past his prime and has too many miles on him; he'll forever be a gatekeeper from this point on.

3-2

Kelvin impressed the out of me, and Hall's ground game was actually better than I expected.

Also, that Tate-Zingano fight was really good. I was impressed with how Cat came back after the first round.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Bubba is not a UFC fighter and he fights on a main event

My goodness why can't we get good main cards based on how good fighter is rather then how popular he is or might be.

Tate was going at it. She wanted to finish fast! I knew he lost the fight b4 I watched it and I thought he will lose stupid as most girls does rushing a . But Cat took it and finished although I though Winslow stopped it too early /she is top worse ref on the UFC stage tbh/

Hall's fight was bad. He was fighting like he did not care or didnot gave enough credit to Kelvin who was successful pushing forward with Uriahs guard down.

Well now Kelvin will drop to 170 but he might be too slow to be a contender on that division. Guys like Koscheck are much more explosive.

Faber-Jorgensen - funny fight cause both guys knows eachother very well and it was really fun to watch the exchanges and the ground game. Very technical superb fight worthy of being ME.

Jon Jones like a child again. What a moron again. Unfortunately Chael is something like 97-1 underdog ...
    Stupid .

I see Jones taking Sonnen down and sobmitting him or elbowing to death. Like Anderson had Sonnen down he finished him early.
    Top position for Sonnen doubtful but who kanow maybe he can take Jones down once.

Damon Martin @DamonMartin
    Uriah Hall left his previous gym at Tiger Schulmann's and right now it looks like he's putting in work at @mark_munoz Reign Training Center

Jones' next fight is vs.......

Post Count
    Jones' next fight is vs.......

Is that Fedor? Bones would crush Fedor. I believe Bones would beat any heavyweight.

Yeah that is Fedor, Bones was in Russia this week.

He is bigger than some HWs just needs to properly add on the weight.

Post Count
    Damn it

Fedor was the best .... :

Bones would have troubles vs likes of cain and JDS. He would not be the favorite IMO

But he still has work left at LHW, records to break in le defenses, etc.

Post Count
    Damn it

Fedor was the best .... :

Bones would have troubles vs likes of cain and JDS. He would not be the favorite IMO
    I think he would be favored. He's way too fast for those guys.

Post Count
    Jones is not too fast for Cain or JDS wtf?

Thread Information