Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Oh how I prayed the Suns would get him.

In hindsight, the trade was an absolute steal. The rockets got a bona-fide franchise guy for Kevin Martin, a d-leaguer and a couple of picks.
    Once again, unpopular opinions on this forum are often laughed at but are usually correct.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oklahoma City
    refusing to pay Harden
    paying for Ibaka
    trading for Kevin Martin
    Harden having a break-out
    Methlahoma

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Are you laughing now?
    Considering that post was before Westbrook was out and every game we lost against the Grizz was by a narrow margin often ending with a rookie mistake with Jackson, I don't think I was too far off making that comment. That being said I just hope they take it as a gut check this year and come back stronger the next, all you can really hope for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering that post was before Westbrook was out and every game we lost against the Grizz was by a narrow margin often ending with a rookie mistake with Jackson, I don't think I was too far off making that comment. That being said I just hope they take it as a gut check this year and come back stronger the next, all you can really hope for.
    What was the point of that comment anyway? Yeah, you may have gotten to the finals but so what? This trade made you a weaker team and that's what this thread is all about.

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    What was the point of that comment anyway? Yeah, you may have gotten to the finals but so what? This trade made you a weaker team and that's what this thread is all about.
    It's rather difficult to judge a trade based off of immediate results. I highly doubt that we would have a better understanding of a trading situation than the people with all the numbers and plans in front of them. Then again you have idiot owners that are just looking for cash that absolutely destroy franchises like Schultz for Seattle, Maloofs for Sacramento, Dan for the Cavs, or whoever owns the magic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's rather difficult to judge a trade based off of immediate results. I highly doubt that we would have a better understanding of a trading situation than the people with all the numbers and plans in front of them. Then again you have idiot owners that are just looking for cash that absolutely destroy franchises like Schultz for Seattle, Maloofs for Sacramento, Dan for the Cavs, or whoever owns the magic.
    I don't care about all that burocratic crap. I'm talking strictly about the game, and it is obvious that in this sense you definitely are a lesser team after the Harden trade. With the improvement of the young core (Durant, Westbrook, Harden, Ibaka) and some moves (get Perkins the out for any above average NBA player) OKC could have seriously challenged Miami for NBA les in the very near future, now Durant will probably have to go ring chasing somewhere else by the time he's in his mid 30's.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

This is where Frauden and his stats bout to checkout of the bubble

Thread Information