Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast
    that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    full meltdown mode. thread after thread blaming mike brown, none calling attention to The Rapist.

re ed fan base.
    Last edited by rayjayjohnson; 01-06-2013 at 03:50 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it is mostly brown's fault though son, his stupid Princestn offense is just making things more complicated than they need to be, let nash run the show and go from there. kobe hasn't been that bad.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Nash should run the show, but Kobe should be giving himself the rape eyes tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's mitch's fault, you can't keep selling your draft picks and when drafting, draft terribly and think your team won't be hurt.. They simply lack athleticism.. I have to say, none of that is Browns fault, what is he supposed to do, what options does he have? Kobe chucking- not good.. Kobe passing-he doesn't have a clue how it's done.. All he can do is pass the ball down low to the towers, but with such a horrible backcourt everyone can just shoot the three right in their butt and hack-a-dwight them all night..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

^ Asswipe tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

^ forbrains

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers are just like the rest of the 29 teams trying to dethrone Miami. Did you'all seriously think you had a chance to beat the Heat? I expect Lebron to have a season like Jordan did back in 92.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i love it when lakerfans go panic mode right after they realise their "wegotthisstarandsudenlyeverythingissolvedandwe'll becontendersrightoffthebat" ideas were based on ignorance only

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    LAkeshow gonna 3peat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh Kobe is the only guy in the squad playin' hard. I'm not a fan of Kobe but you have to give him credit to at least trying, the rest of the team is sleeping and seems to be disinterested.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    they shouldn't be that bad even w/o DH imho. a defensive big who doesn't quite know how to pass the ball ain't the best fit for the princeton system. i think they'd be better off if they play Pau at C and jamison PF, because in a princeton system you need the C to pass the ball and make some midrange jumpers when he's open. DH still makes good stats himself but it seems more like himself playing monkeyball with the rest of team trying to play princeton tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh Kobe is the only guy in the squad playin' hard. I'm not a fan of Kobe but you have to give him credit to at least trying, the rest of the team is sleeping and seems to be disinterested.
    Yeah stat padding to try to to 30 pts while ypur team has already lost is really heroic

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Kobe only tries hard so he can get his 30 points and redirect all blame elsewhere, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm all for the kobe hate but come on, dude is for once shooting at a high rate and trying to shake his team. Yesterday he is not the one to blame.

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Lakers fans two years ago: "Andrew Bynum's a better center than Dwight Howard. Lamar Odom and Derek Fisher are the reason we lost to Dallas."

Lakers fans last year: "Get rid of Bynum! He sucks! We shouldn't have traded Odom! We need to re-sign Fisher! Goudelock needs more playing time. Ebanks needs more playing time. Get rid of Murphy and McRoberts, they are terrible! Blake sucks!"

Lakers fans this summer: "We got Howard and Nash; we're going to go 82-0. We added Jamison, Meeks, Duhon, and Clark and re-signed Jordan Hill. We're going to have the best bench in the league! Steve Nash is such a great shooter that he can play off the ball and probably score 20 with Kobe setting him up."

Lakers fans now: "Our bench sucks! We need a new bench! Mike Brown is a terrible coach because he won't put the ball in Nash's hands!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the Lakers are running the Princess offense?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how is everybody still blaming their offense?..

The Lakers offense is currently ranked 7th in the NBA, while their defense is 25th..

Harlem has been a Mike Brown hater since before it was cool, during a time where Lebron received most of the blame for Cleveland's troubles..however, Brown has been portrayed as the scapegoat on a team with flaws that range wider than coaching..

The Lakers' offense will improve, they will turn the ball over less..a new coach would help, but it would not improve their defense..

Currently, Dwight Howard is the only standout defensive player on the Lakers roster, with World Peace being the only other Laker with positive defensive aggregates..

Kobe is a horrible defensive player, along with Nash, Blake, Jamison and the rest of their rotation players..Gasol and Hill show flashes of decent defense, but not consistently..a new coach would not resolve this issue..

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Am I the only one who doesn't think a new coach would help much? Coaching won't fix the fact that the Lakers' roster is extremely shallow and doesn't seem to fit together....

With the Lakers' horrible bench, teams can feel secure with a small lead against the Lakers' starters because they know they can pile it on when the backups come in... that's on Mitch, not Brown...

Lakerfan is fiending for Jerry Sloan now but I don't really see this as Sloan's kind of team, his system seems to rely upon a great PG/PF duo (Stockton/Malone, Deron/Boozer) and so if anything, the Clippers with CP3/Blake would be the better LA team for him...

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    already talking like its phil

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakerfan thought a pretty much lateral trade + old ass Nash would suddenly make them favorites.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blaming the coach for all the players except Kobe who quit playing. D-howard tanking it so he can get another coach canned.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    total meltdown mode engaged

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    what the heck.

Stunned.

We better hire a defensive coordinator.
    If someone put a gun to Jim Buss' head and told him to pick the coach that would more likely lead the Lakers to a le this season, I'd bet you he'd pick Phil. This was a selfish pick, nothing more than that.
    how is he "clearly" a better coach??? they are on the same level! , D'Antoni had 4 excellent regular seasons with the suns and flamed out each time!

Brown had a better winning pct and a better playoff record! HOW IS PRINGLES BETTER????????

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Jim buss strikes again.

He will be the downfall of this organization. Every time he has to make a decision he fails miserably. Rudy T, Mike Brown, Pringles.

Thread Information