EAT YOUR CROW, GOTS

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Damn LOL, who said that, BR?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'm honestly interested in whether A&M has claimed this year's national championship after this win. Wouldn't be surprised if it was already added to the exterior of Kyle Field. Keep us updated.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I'm honestly interested in whether A&M has claimed this year's national championship after this win.

hilarious.

Big win today vs Iowa State!

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I'm honestly interested in whether A&M has claimed this year's national championship after this win. Wouldn't be surprised if it was already added to the exterior of Kyle Field. Keep us updated.
    DOES BEATING LAST YEARS NATIONAL CHAMPION MAKE US NATIONAL CHAMPIONS? I'LL HAVE TO DO SOME RESEARCH

WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP

IN THE MEAN TIME, HOW DID YOUR GAME GO TODAY VS THE TEAM FROM AMES???????????????

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I don't get it. Am I supposed to be upset over Texas winning? You're reaching.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I don't get it. Am I supposed to be upset over Texas winning? You're reaching.
    SO THEY WON? WASN'T SURE. THANK YOU FOR THE ANSWER

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    Lost to mah Gators

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    lol ing up the SEC's national le hopes. Even when they win, aggy finds a way to embarrass their conference.

My Team
    LSU Tigers
    Post Count
    Damn LOL, who said that, BR?
    son don't get me mixed up with others. I have welcomed A&M over. I did however state that they would be bottom feeders in the SEC for the first couple of years. I don't think anyone expected them to do as well as they are doing. It helps though that this is overall a weaker year for the SEC.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yup...pics should be up as soon as tomorrow.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    son don't get me mixed up with others. I have welcomed A&M over. I did however state that they would be bottom feeders in the SEC for the first couple of years. I don't think anyone expected them to do as well as they are doing. It helps though that this is overall a weaker year for the SEC.
    Yup youre right son, my appologies. it was Blake!

Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Quit being ridiculous. We're not going to lay claim to this year's championship until 2065 at the earliest.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    EAT YOUR CROW, GOTS

On a pissed off note: new AD, new conference, new HC, same bull excuse for a football team.

Ryan Swope had 5 receptions. Not enough. Not sure if he's not quick/athletic enough to beat these corners in man coverage or if it's on the playcalling yet again. Swope needs to play big for us this season if we want to sniff 6-7 wins.

At the end of the day, it's going to take a while for us to compete legitimately in the SEC. Sumlin will get his 5 years here and if he wins he'll obviously get more. He's recruiting well so far and if he can continue to get solid classes and get these guys to sign on February 1st then we'll see what he can do when he has them on campus. Time will tell.
    I don't have the words.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    lol SEC
    lol letting aggy come in and in your faces
    lol best aggy football team since I've been alive.

Hopefully the Aggies play a Big 12 team for their bowl so we can all get some point of reference.

Longhorn network
    , where you can see your team beat by 60 pts over and over again by OU. Texas is jealous because the Aggies QB has a pair and stayed in the game, didn't quit and beat the tide. Texas are a bunch of pussies.

Ps. The Aggies will dominate recruiting next year.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Meh. They won't do any better or worse than they already has been doing.

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Longhorn network
    , where you can see your team beat by 60 pts over and over again by OU. Texas is jealous because the Aggies QB has a pair and stayed in the game, didn't quit and beat the tide. Texas are a bunch of pussies.
    I don't know where to start

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Meh. They won't do any better or worse than they already has been doing.
    ed up thing is you're dumb enough to think this is true.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ed up thing is you're dumb enough to think this is true.
    it may sway a recruit or two but i don't think you're changing minds across the board just yet

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    it may sway a recruit or two but i don't think you're changing minds across the board just yet
    Winning 10 games in our first SEC season while Texas struggles against Kansas and people wanting Mack gone. Could not be a better situation. Now Sumlin doesn't only sell playing in the SEC - he sells winning in it.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Winning 10 games in our first SEC season while Texas struggles against Kansas and people wanting Mack gone. Could not be a better situation. Now Sumlin doesn't only sell playing in the SEC - he sells winning in it.
    Oh I agree, but Aggie built this team without really having to poach players from UT. I think this is more beneficial regarding additional role players that are in a position to be swayed and will make future teams stronger that may be taken for granted by places like Alabama or UT. Something UT seems to lack, glue player types.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Oh I agree, but Aggie built this team without really having to poach players from UT. I think this is more beneficial regarding additional role players that are in a position to be swayed and will make future teams stronger that may be taken for granted by places like Alabama or UT. Something UT seems to lack, glue player types.
    You're right. Lots of talent to be had in this state - much more about recognizing talent. Johnny and Colt were 3 stars after all. I remember asking our RG Ogbuehi about recruitment and he said he would have gone to the horns if they offered. Sherman called him a future NFL HOFer.

Thread Information