Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    The roster split has hurt the immidiate impact of WWE, but, if continued, then they will eventually develop more stars. Just like they have with John Cena.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Sting will make his WWE debut by the end of this year I predict.
    That will be about five years too late. It's a shame WWE couldn't promote Goldberg like they could've. Imagine a Batista/Goldberg match.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    Goldberg was only there for that 1 year. He was too pricy for WWE from what I have read. He was good and Goldberg vs. Batista would be worth the $35 for a ppv, I think. I know I would buy it. I didn't order Vengeance last week, although I wish I would have. I understand that the In A Cell with HHH vs. Batista was a classic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Goldberg didn't go to the WWE right away because he still was under a contract with WCW and it prohibitted him from wresting at the time. When he did come over, he was first presented as a heel, something which he wasn't thrilled about. He left due a conflict of interest and also because he didn't like the WWE's racy images and storylines. Right now, he's doing a show on History Channel called "Automaniac".

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude John Cena is the biggest ing chode on wrestling today and is a picture perfect example of why wrestling is in a lull right now...In fact it was characters like him that made me stop watching even though HBK had returned....

It is what it is. Mark in Austin's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    How old is Hogan now? 65?

Name
    Dre
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Wisconsin Badgers
    Sting will make his WWE debut by the end of this year I predict.
    Actually Sting, HBK, Buff Bagwell, and Road Warrior Animal frequently show up at PWA, which is run by Ted Debiase aka the Million Dollar Man.

http://www.powerwrestlingalliance.com/start.htm

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yeah that was a great match but the greatest match is Shawn Micheals V.S. hogan!!!

Too weird to live, and too rare to die. midgetonadonkey's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I can't watch WWE. I miss the old ECW, pre-TNN days. That ECW One Night Stand PPV was pretty good. I missed hearing Joey Styles scream "OH MY GOD!" and "CATFIGHT!!!" Wrestling hasn't been the same since WWE bought all the damn companies.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Actually Sting, HBK, Buff Bagwell, and Road Warrior Animal frequently show up at PWA, which is run by Ted Debiase aka the Million Dollar Man.

http://www.powerwrestlingalliance.com/start.htm
    Animal just came back to WWE this past week on Smackdown!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah I love Shawn Micheals hes my role model hes the best wreslter of all time and the sexyest TOOOOOOO!!

Name
    Sean
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Utah Utes
    It's like Brett Hart said. He said (to paraphrase), it used to be that we faked it, and everyone thought it was real. Now it's real, and everyone thinks it's fake.

I met DDP a while back when Karl Malone tried wrestling back in 1998. After seeing him holding his back all night after a few chair shots from Dennis Rodman, you can't tell me (or him) those moves aren't painful. Scripted? Sure. Painful? Absolutely.

Name
    Jurgen Aspers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Navy Midshipmen
    September 22, 2004 will go down as a dark day in wrestling as another one of the truly good guys was taken away too early. Despite whatever character he portrayed throughout his 18-year career, no one ever heard a bad thing being said about Ray Traylor aka "The Big Boss Man". During his final run in World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), Traylor spent a considerable amount of his free time working with many charities.

The former Cobb County, Ga. prison guard wouldn’t achieve s om until he started working for the WWF in 1988

He always was my favourite wrestler when I was a kid and loved the WWF.

Thread Information