Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ...vs one of the best D's in the league, far more impressive than beating a weak Lions team.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    2-5

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Lol avoiding the money thread

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    guys guys! look in here, not in the money thread!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Notice how nobody wants to talk about the fact Russell has outplayed Luck?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Kinda like how you don't wanna talk about 2-5

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I have two games left.

4-5 very possible. I was up a couple. Tons of games left.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I have two games left.

4-5 very possible. I was up a couple. Tons of games left.
    a so called betting expert clamoring for 4-5 as a best case scenario

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Kinda like how you don't wanna talk about 2-5
    Dude, you do know I have two games left right? Simply play more games more $$$$.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    a so called betting expert clamoring for 4-5 as a best case scenario
    It's all about how much $$$$$$$$$$ won after the SB. I never get too worked up over things. The law of averages.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Your best case scenario is a below .500 record for the week, which means a monkey that picks games by throwing its own at the sports section of the news paper would most likely have a better record.

"betting expert" bragging about maybe going 4-5

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Your best case scenario is a below .500 record for the week, which means a monkey that picks games by throwing its own at the sports section of the news paper would most likely have a better record.

"betting expert" bragging about maybe going 4-5
    You are doing what all kids/rookies do, jumping the gun. Lot of games left to play, don't be anymore stupid than you have been.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    He has the wrong skin color Avante. It's nothing new in America. It's bad enough RG3 tops him, don't need another.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He has the wrong skin color Avante. It's nothing new in America. It's bad enough RG3 tops him, don't need another.
    Coming into this week Wilson had far better stats than Luck, now he beats Chicago a playoff caliber team while Luck beats a weakling. Those..."these black QB's can't.."...aren't paying attention.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Avante fails to mention that Wilson has a much better running game, defense, and o-line.

Wilson does most of his damage on play-action and bootlegs. He struggles alot throwing inside the pocket. That's a fact.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Coming into this week Wilson had far better stats than Luck, now he beats Chicago a playoff caliber team while Luck beats a weakling. Those..."these black QB's can't.."...aren't paying attention.
    You really don't know what you're talking about when you're evaluating players.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Meanwhile Indy's run game is horrid and Luck basically gets no help from play actions and bootlegs.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Meanwhile Indy's run game is horrid and Luck basically gets no help from play actions and bootlegs.
    Its easy for Avante to leave out all the details to fit his point of view.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You really don't know what you're talking about when you're evaluating players.
    So who played on the best college team? Oh yeah, Luck. So tell me why was he looked at as being the far better QB coming out of college?

Russell Wilson is a tremendous athlete and QB to be, don't be ignorant.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    So who played on the best college team? Oh yeah, Luck. So tell me why was he looked at as being the far better QB coming out of college?

Russell Wilson is a tremendous athlete and QB to be, don't be ignorant.
    Since when was Stanford the best college team? Stanford wasn't anything before Luck got there.

Wilson played on a really good Wisconsin team as well. The year before he was there, they went to the Rose Bowl.

Wilson is a tremendous athlete, but he gets a ton of help from his defense and running game and is really dependent on play-action and bootlegs. He's not very good in the pocket and unless he shows Brees like accuracy and awareness, it will be a struggle for him in the pocket due to his height. He's been solid, but he gets a ton of help from his defense and running game. Numbers don't lie Avante. You shouldn't be ignorant.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Since when was Stanford the best college team? Stanford wasn't anything before Luck got there.

Wilson played on a really good Wisconsin team as well. The year before he was there, they went to the Rose Bowl.

Wilson is a tremendous athlete, but he gets a ton of help from his defense and running game and is really dependent on play-action and bootlegs. He's not very good in the pocket and unless he shows Brees like accuracy and awareness, it will be a struggle for him in the pocket due to his height. He's been solid, but he gets a ton of help from his defense and running game. Numbers don't lie Avante. You shouldn't be ignorant.
    I was talking about Stanford being better than Wisconsin.

Speaking of numbers

Wilson

td's 17
    int 8
    QB rating 93.9
    comp % 63.6

Luck

td 13
    int 13
    QB rating 76.7
    comp % 56.8

Facts are facts.

It doesn't matter how a QB gets it done, it's who is most succesful in whatever offense he's in. Wilson has been more successful so far this season, no doubt about it. What's with this having to do this or that, no you don't. It's whatever it takes to win ball games.

Wilson is getting just as many props from those in the know as is Luck.

Running game? Seattle averages 4.2 Indy 3.9.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I was talking about Stanford being better than Wisconsin.

Speaking of numbers

Wilson

td's 17
    int 8
    QB rating 93.9
    comp % 63.6

Luck

td 13
    int 13
    QB rating 76.7
    comp % 56.8

Facts are facts.

It doesn't matter how a QB gets it done, it's who is most succesful in whatever offense he's in. Wilson has been more successful so far this season, no doubt about it. What's with this having to do this or that, no you don't. It's whatever it takes to win ball games.
    Luck's team has won more games with an inferior defense, running game, and o-line. The facts don't lie. Seattle calls plays differently for Wilson and play to his strengths which is play-action and bootlegs and that's due to a strong running game.

Luck has thrown alot of picks, but he also has to throw in tight windows and take more chances in the passing game since there is no running game and little defense. No one would take Wilson over Luck and you know that.

LOL at using passer rating as a stat.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    No one would take Wilson over Luck and you know that.
    I honestly think Avante will post something like "well the Seahawks did so take that!", given his limited football knowledge he possesses and puts on display daily here.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Luck's team has won more games with an inferior defense, running game, and o-line. The facts don't lie. Seattle calls plays differently for Wilson and play to his strengths which is play-action and bootlegs and that's due to a strong running game.

Luck has thrown alot of picks, but he also has to throw in tight windows and take more chances in the passing game since there is no running game and little defense. No one would take Wilson over Luck and you know that.

LOL at using passer rating as a stat.
    That passer rating has...

1.Rodgers
    2.Brady
    3.Manning

Wow the three best in the league, no it doesn't matter, haha!!!

Wilson is rated 11, Luck 29.

Oh yeah but Luck has to do this and that, save all that silliness. The facts are he throws less TD's and more INT's. He doesn't complete as many passes and yes is rated lower. Those are the facts!

So far this season Wilson has done things better, the numbers prove that.

Thread Information