Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Yeah, that covers the production for an actual reciever too .
    Like I said, go back to lurking.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Houston might not even play their starters vs Indy

3rd easiest schedule in league

Only played 3 teams with winning records all year which makes lucks TD INT ratio even more impressive

Of course Houston will play their starters. They won't have home field or the division wrapped up yet.

U have my perm. to die The Batman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Houston might not even play their starters vs Indy

3rd easiest schedule in league

Only played 3 teams with winning records all year which makes lucks TD INT ratio even more impressive
    And still lost to Jacksonville and the Jets

MVP

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    It'll be some good games then. They play back to back IIRC

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Sorry The Batman (lame poster btw, never noticed him/her until maybe last week in a thread like this. Between Lincoln and the other 2 wigs there isn't any room for you on that wagon

There is no way around it now, Luck is ROY.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Why does djohn2008 feel like logging into Batman in order to argue for black QBs?

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Was what I said factual? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
    Yeah it's true they have good backs but the dots doesn't lead a person with a brain to think that Wilson is a ty qb. no. He's a huge player in their success.

Look at his passing stats, compare them with Luck's, then let me know if he's still a ty qb.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    What do you think the Seahawks and Colts records are if the 2 players switched teams?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    If the Colts called the Seahawks and offered Luck for Wilson, how long do you think it would take the Seahawks to accept, 2 or 3 seconds?

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    A real response for once would be nice from creepn instead of some typical response like mane wilson be makin sum good plays n .

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    What do you think the Seahawks and Colts records are if the 2 players switched teams?
    Seahawks are comfortably in 1st place in the West probably. Luck has been impressive. Next season will be the litmus test though tbh.

Post Count
    If the Colts called the Seahawks and offered Luck for Wilson, how long do you think it would take the Seahawks to accept, 2 or 3 seconds?
    Why in the would they trade for a quarterback doing worse than Wilson? Luck is a ing turnover machine. Seahawks would just laugh and hang up the phone. Colts would be a laughing stock on the ESPN panels.

Lol trading a top 10 quarterback for a lower tier qb.

Post Count
    If Wilson played for the Colts, they would've been first in the division a long ass time ago.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Andrew Luck couldn't hold RGIII or Russell Wilsons jock strap, let's be honest about it. Both have outplayed him this season, while they are throwing TD's he's throwing INT's. Most important of all QB stats, turnovers.

Heading into this week RGIII and RW were ranked in the top 7 where was Luck....29th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many INT's did Luck throw this week

Save all the usual crap, I like the facts better.

But.....unlike you rookies I know better than to but too much into a game or a season. Luck might be the next big thing, but for now he's sucking hind .
    Last edited by Avante; 12-10-2012 at 04:55 AM.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Andrew Luck couldn't hold RGIII or Russell Wilsons jock strap, let's be honest about it. Both have outplayed him this season, while they are throwing TD's he's throwing INT's. Most important of all QB stats, turnovers.

Heading into this week RGIII and RW were ranked in the top 7 where was Luck....29th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many INT's did Luck throw this week

But.....unlike you rookies I know better than to but too much into a game or a season. Luck might be the next big thing, but for now he's sucking hind .
    I thought your stupid welching ass was leaving this site, what happened?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    If Wilson played for the Colts, they would've been first in the division a long ass time ago.
    If you actually believe this and actually think the Seahawks would reject a Wilson for Luck trade, your mother must have done some serious drugs when she was pregnant.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I'm on board with the whole black qb suck because of the whole running out of control until they have more broken ribs than not. Temptation is an ugly and dudes just can't seem to resist running when there is no easy reciever to throw to. Despite liking both RG3 and RW, i still think they will fail in the long run and would take almost any starting white qb over them.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count

Post doesn't count cause you're leaving this forum remember?

Post Count
    I'm on board with the whole black qb suck because of the whole running out of control until they have more broken ribs than not. Temptation is an ugly and dudes just can't seem to resist running when there is no easy reciever to throw to. Despite liking both RG3 and RW, i still think they will fail in the long run and would take almost any starting white qb over them.
    What are you talking about? Black qbs don't even run the ball all that much. You make it around they run every single play lol.

How can you say black qbs suck when majority of black led teams are in upper tier in their division, high completion rates, high ratings, ect.?

Ignorance is a mutha a around here.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    What are you talking about? Black qbs don't even run the ball all that much. You make it around they run every single play lol.

How can you say black qbs suck when majority of black led teams are in upper tier in their division, high completion rates, high ratings, ect.?

Ignorance is a mutha a around here.
    because they don't last long enough to let the FO stack them with talent.

Post Count
    If you actually believe this and actually think the Seahawks would reject a Wilson for Luck trade, your mother must have done some serious drugs when she was pregnant.
    What does Luck have over Wilson again?

What is up with the "cramming Luck down our throats" parade? If he's as good as you say, you guys shouldn't have to. No one is cramming Manning down. Or Rodgers. Or whoever that is better than Luck right now.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    What does Luck have over Wilson again?

What is up with the "cramming Luck down our throats" parade? If he's as good as you say, you guys shouldn't have to. No one is cramming Manning down. Or Rodgers. Or whoever that is better than Luck right now.
    the same could be said for Wilson or Griffin

I wanna hear you flat out say it so I have the quote. If Indy called Seattle and offered Luck for Wilson, do you really think Seattle would reject it?

As far as what Luck has over Wilson, he doesn't need play action to complete passes, and is tall enough where he can actually see over the pocket.

Post Count
    the same could be said for Wilson or Griffin

I wanna hear you flat out say it so I have the quote. If Indy called Seattle and offered Luck for Wilson, do you really think Seattle would reject it?

As far as what Luck has over Wilson, he doesn't need play action to complete passes, and is tall enough where he can actually see over the pocket.
    Heeeeell no the same cannot be said. You guys create new Luck threads every time he beats a crappy team and scream "ROY" or "MVP!" whereas RG3 and Wilson been beating divisional leaders with little fanfare. So although Wilson is shorter, he still manages a better passer rating than Luck, and that's a negative?

I already answered your phone call question in the previous page. Please quote me.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't lump RG3 in with the Vince Youngs and Mike Vicks. Being completely objective: He's smart (can read defenses), super athletic and has a strong arm. I don't think many people are trying to argue that.

The reason I'd take Luck over Griffin is because of the risk of injury associated with each. Comparing either Luck or RG3 to Russell Wilson is stupid.

Thread Information