Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Anyone still think blacks can't play QB in the NFL? Imagine those two a few years from now, once they get some experience. Cam Newton did things last season no rookie had ever done.

What we do know for sure, whites can't play cornerback and very few at running back.

As of right now....

Russell Wilson 63.5 comp% 19td/8int 95.2 rating
    Andrew Luck 55.5% 17/16 76.1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Big time backs like Alfred Morris out of RinkyDinky State is nothing new in the NFL.

All 1000 yard rushers. *** Hall of Fame

Chris Johnson..East Carolina
    Chris Warren...Furman
    Fred Jackson...Coe
    Walter Payton...Jackson State***
    Joe "The Jet" Perry...Compton JC***/first Niner 1000yder
    Mercury Morris...West Texas State
    Abner Haynes...North Texas State/first Chief 1000yder
    Bass...UOP/first Ram 1000er
    Joe Delaney...NWLa/as a rookie, if he hadn't drown...??? A 9.4 sprinter.
    Clem Daneils...Prairie View/first Raider 1000yder
    Willie Ellison...Texas Southern
    DeAngelo Williams...Memphis
    J.D. Smith...NCA&T
    Stump Mitc ...The Citadel
    Leroy Kelly...Morgan State***
    Cookie Gilchrist..no college/first AFLer & Bills 1000er
    Icky Woods...UNLV
    Don Woods...New Mexico/was a college QB, over a 1000 his rookie season.
    Terdell Middleton...Memphis State

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tons of great receivers out of non BCS conferences

Jerry Rice....Mississippi Valley State***
    Terrell Owens...Chattanooga*** (to be)
    Randy Moss..Marshall*** (to be)
    Isacc Bruce...Memphis
    Otis Taylor...Prairie View
    Jimmy Smith...Jackson State
    John Stallworth...Alabama A&M***
    Bob Hayes...Florida A&M***
    Victor Cruz...UMass
    Greg Jennings...Western Michigan
    Andre Reed...Kutztown
    Charkie Joiner...Grambling***
    Shannon Sharpe...Savannah St***
    Rod Smith...Southern Colorado
    Harold Carmichael...Southern U
    Lionel Taylor...New Mexico Highlands
    Art Powell...SJS
    Don Maynard...Texas Western (UTEP)***
    Harold Jackson...Jackson St
    Donald Driver...Alcorn
    Last edited by Avante; 12-04-2012 at 07:39 AM.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Andrew Luck is a winner though. If the Colts wanted a stat machine quarterback they could have just kept Manning.

In 3 years we can come back and discuss this. For now, Wilson is incredibly mediocre and gets carried by a strong defense and good coaching. Plus he has a good RB to take pressure off of him and hide his throwing deficiencies. He will need to develop some very very good accuracy is he wants to last in the league.

RG3 I believe can actually be very good. He has the work ethic and a very good arm. Right now though, his accuracy isn't very good. Lots of low/high balls last night, as well as missing a throw toan open receiver in the end zone on the run. If he can become accurate on the run he will be great. He also didn't see a wide open Santana Moss downfield for a TD on one play. He also benefited from having a top 5 back, but he's no slouch himself when running the rock. I don't wanna see him taking too many more hits though or he won't last.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Andrew Luck is a winner though. If the Colts wanted a stat machine quarterback they could have just kept Manning.
    You watch any of those football talk shows? The Herd? They can't say enought good things about Russell Wilson. He is getting as many props as Luck and RGIII.

I realize some must knock him down because he's black and I bragged about him. But reality is just that..reality. The guy is doing great especially for a rookie. His stats are superior to Lucks and he doesn't have a Reggie Wayne.

It's pretty obvious this bull about black QB's is just that...bull .

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    In 3 years we can come back and discuss this. For now, Wilson is incredibly mediocre and gets carried by a strong defense and good coaching. Plus he has a good RB to take pressure off of him and hide his throwing deficiencies. He will need to develop some very very good accuracy is he wants to last in the league.

RG3 I believe can actually be very good. He has the work ethic and a very good arm. Right now though, his accuracy isn't very good. Lots of low/high balls last night, as well as missing a throw toan open receiver in the end zone on the run. If he can become accurate on the run he will be great. He also didn't see a wide open Santana Moss downfield for a TD on one play. He also benefited from having a top 5 back, but he's no slouch himself when running the rock. I don't wanna see him taking too many more hits though or he won't last.
    Totally wrong about Wilson, are you aware of his stats at all? Ever hear his coach talk about him? What are you watching?

As of right now he is the 7th ranked QB in the league, Luck number 29.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-04-2012 at 12:03 PM.

Totally wrong about Wilson, are you aware of his stats at all? Ever hear his coach talk about him? What are you watching?
    Yeah, and 90% of his good plays are just him gaining huge chunks of yardage on broken plays. Last time I checked you have to be able to throw the ball to win playoff games.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yeah, and 90% of his good plays are just him gaining huge chunks of yardage on broken plays. Last time I checked you have to be able to throw the ball to win playoff games.
    Last time I checked his completion % was over 63 which is better than Luck, Eli, Brees and others. Once again, what are you watching?

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/stat...er_rating/2012

Last time I checked his completion % was over 63 which is better than Luck, Eli, Brees and others. Once again, what are you watching?

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/stat...er_rating/2012
    If he raises it to 70% maybe they'll finally bench him

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If he raises it to 70% maybe they'll finally bench him
    I don't think so.

Imagine where this guy is headed if he's already out playing most those with far more experience, guy simply has "it" and it's very obvious.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    You're just hating on Luck because he's white. Racist.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You're just hating on Luck because he's white. Racist.
    I'm not the one posting threads grading the black QB's, there's your racists. I just thought maybe some reality might be cool. I'm a realist, not a racist. I deal in facts not opinion.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I'm not the one posting threads grading the black QB's, there's your racists. I just thought maybe some reality might be cool. I'm a realist, not a racist. I deal in facts not opinion.
    But if RG3 and Russell Wilson were white and not black this wouldn't be an issue, they'd just be typical white stat padding finesse QBs. So you're only sticking up for them because they're black and you dislike white QBs. Therefore, you are racist.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    But if RG3 and Russell Wilson were white and not black this wouldn't be an issue, they'd just be typical white stat padding finesse QBs. So you're only sticking up for them because they're black and you dislike white QBs. Therefore, you are racist.
    Some of my prized possesions are...

rookie cards

Joe Montana
    Dan Marino
    Brett Favre
    My 1968 Joe Namath
    My 1958 Y.A. tle
    My 1969 John Unitas
    My 1959 Bart Starr

I value those cards far more than I do my 1985 Warren Moon rookie.

Couldn't be more wrong if ya tried. I just know the reality of the situation, yes blacks can play QB in the NFL. Anyone saying they can't aren't paying attention.

Pretty sad tbh. Then one position the caucasion persuasion has left in the game and the niggras are coming to take it over. Niggras who can actual throw and prefer to throw over run.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Sorta like Tiger Woods and the Williams sisters , huh? Wait until they start swimming.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    So much racism in this thread. Yall just mad the white man will always make more money than you no matter what he does.

J.T. just mad the average white man is unathletic as .

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So much racism in this thread. Yall just mad the white man will always make more money than you no matter what he does.
    You do know I'm white, right?

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    You do know I'm white, right?
    Doesn't matter. There are numerous examples of people being racist against their own, including this thread. Why you gotta be so racist man?

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    eat penguin you ass spelunker

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Well let' s see....

Last white sprinter to run on a USA Olympic 4x1 team, Gerry Ashworth 1964 and he was there because of injuries to black sprinters Mel Pender and Trenton Jackson.

Last white sprinter fom the USA to medal in an Olympic 100/200, Duke's Dave Sime 1960.

Last white running back to lead the NFL in rushing, Packers Jim Taylor early 60's.

We have to go way back to find white long jumpers of note. Same with hurdlers.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter. There are numerous examples of people being racist against their own, including this thread. Why you gotta be so racist man?
    I don't play pretend, if others are going to run down black athletes here I'm going to throw some reality at them. I'm not about to put up with ignorance. Blacks are simply faster, quicker, more agile and elusive. We see tall fast black guys, big powerful fast black guys, we don't see that in any other race in abundance like we do the black race, that is reality and that is a fact.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Did someone really just say RG3's accuracy needs to improve?

Third in the league in passer rating, only Peyton and Rodgers are better... 5th in completion percentage (btw, how the is Rm tied with him?).... 5th in total QBR.... he's only thrown 4 picks all year so far.... by any metric, RG3 is already an elite QB in terms of his accuracy, dude can throw the ball, plain and simple.....

The scary part is, he's young and he has a LOT of time to get even better.... NFL = fcked....

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    blinding ignoring the fact most of RG3's passes are dumpoffs, screens, and rollouts....very similiar to Russell Wilson.

elite accuracy

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count

Actually that was one of Rg3s worst games accuracy wise I think due to all the Giants pressure up front. He missed a lot of throws he usually makes. Got to give the giants credit there

Thread Information