Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    lefty Just noticing a lot of these games (inc. Euro playoffs / qualifiers) on ESPN3 for reg subscribers.

Watching three games at once.

Israel-Scotland 0-0 Extra Time
    Ireland-Slovakia 0-0 Extra Time
    Northern Ireland-Bosnia 1-1 Extra Time
    Looks like all three are going to shootouts; all at about the same time.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Two of three sets of good guys won.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    France Portugal.. great game tbh.. those 2 will be among favorites. Also Griezman with a monster game... something fishy in Barcelona.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    France Portugal.. great game tbh.. those 2 will be among favorites. Also Griezman with a monster game... something fishy in Barcelona.
    Nothing fishy. He just doesn't fit, tbh.

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Messi makes his teammates worse, nothing new. Dybala shines with Goatnaldo and fades with Messi. All the evidence in front of our eyes

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Simple solution, bench midget.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Simple solution, bench midget.
    lol

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    between not fitting and playing like a donkey there is a gap

Griezman is a work hard team first player, I understand he does not fit in actual Barça system but he should be at minimum decent in any system that's why I'm saying something is fishy

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Portugal played too conservative, while it was understandable in Euro 2016, they're definitely more talented nowadays and should have been more aggressive. Instead of playing scared of France.

No reason to start both Danilo and William Carvalho. When Moutinho came in, they finally became more creative in the midfield but by then it was too little too late.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    between not fitting and playing like a donkey there is a gap

Griezman is a work hard team first player, I understand he does not fit in actual Barça system but he should be at minimum decent in any system that's why I'm saying something is fishy
    Effort hasn't been an issue with Griezman, tbh. I would argue his work rate is even greater in Barca than with France or what it was with Atlético. His problem is strictly footballistic. He can't play on his preferred position 'cause that's where Messi plays and he's doesn't have the skillset to adapt to other positions: he isn't particularly fast nor he has the dribbling habilities to play on the wings and he isn't tall or strong enough to play as a striker.

He doesn't fit and will never be able to. I called it back then when Barca hadn't signed him yet. Only a guy that has no idea whatsoever about football like Bartomeu could have wasted so much money on a guy that, let's face it, was pretty overrated to begin with, and to make matters even worse, didn't have a chance in of fitting alongside Messi. Griezman is in the same mold as Dybala.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Ramos the German killer. What a career of milestones versus German NT and clubs.

Thread Information