Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    I think Hendo missed his chance to fight Jones.. Machida is going to make him look old now..

That is what sucks, Machida is one of my first favorite fighters, even before Bones Jones; I just don't want Machida to fight Bones again, would rather see a new opponent vs Bones. Machida could easily get on a roll and back in the le picture again.

Hendo also has to worry about that Gustaffson vs Mousasi fight in April.

As a reminder, this month's UFC 157, which features the first women's bout in UFC history, gets a "UFC Primetime" special.

The three-part "UFC Primetime: Rousey vs. Carmouche" series debuts at 6 p.m. ET on FOX Sports Network. It previews the upcoming le fight between new UFC women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey (6-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC) and challenger Liz Carmouche (7-2 MMA, 0-0 UFC).

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...mieres-tonight

Last edited by ace3g; 02-07-2013 at 03:27 PM.

Post Count
    Really nothing with Ronda matters until she fights Cyborg. She has to prove that she is the best women’s fighter in the world and the only way that happens is through Cyborg. Dana is going to great lengths to protect Ronda from that fight with all the weight stipulations and MMA fans are not fooled...

Dan Henderson vs. Lyoto Machida - Lyoto by ko/tko

Urijah Faber vs. Ivan Menjivar - Faber by decision

Manny Gamburyan vs. Chad Mendes - Mendes by decision

Josh Koscheck vs. Robbie Lawler - Koscheck by decision

Post Count
    Dan Henderson vs. Lyoto Machida - Lyoto by ko/tko

Urijah Faber vs. Ivan Menjivar - Faber by decision

Manny Gamburyan vs. Chad Mendes - Mendes by decision

Josh Koscheck vs. Robbie Lawler - Koscheck by decision
    I think every MMA fan around has the Silva/Reem gif right now.. Awesome...

The wings place I watched UFC 156 at, went crazy during that sequence, loudest part of the night.

Also like dbreiden83080 said, Dana won't let Ronda fight Cyborg because if Ronda's face got messed up, Dana would have to "move on"...

Post Count
    The wings place I watched UFC 156 at, went crazy during that sequence, loudest part of the night.

Also like dbreiden83080 said, Dana won't let Ronda fight Cyborg because if Ronda's face got messed up, Dana would have to "move on"...
    Dana is making it pretty obvious he's hitting that . He's infatuated with her.

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    Im going Mendes by KO, Koscheck by DEC, Faber by DEC, Machida by DEC, Rousey by SUB

Post Count
    Main Card..

Ronda Rousey vs. Liz Carmouche - for women's bantamweight le

Armbar... Not sure Ronda knows another sub...

•Dan Henderson vs. Lyoto Machida

UD but I hope Dan wins so we can still get Jones/Hendo but I think Machida will be too quick and elusive...

Urijah Faber vs. Ivan Menjivar

Sub...

•Manny Gamburyan vs. Chad Mendes

Josh Koscheck vs. Robbie Lawler

Kos could get KO'd if he stands which he has a tendency to do... He better wrestle some...

Post Count
    Liz seems really cool and a genuine nice person but Dana will his pants if she wins.. Hopefully Liz gets a few more fights in the UFC if she loses..

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    Damn. I would have loved to see Chad beat his ass

chad mendes ‏@chadmendes Well guys it looks like I'm off the Anaheim card. Sucks pretty bad. Ill keep everyone updated with what I find out. Sorry.
    Retweeted by Ariel Helwani

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Eat dirt you Trout !

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Eat dirt you Trout !
    Well, that was rude.

Post Count

2nd epi of Primetime starts in about 2 min on Fuel and your Fox Sports Network channel

Post Count

Post Count

Post Count
    Episode again mostly on Ronda. I dislike this woman but I do not see her lose anytime soon.
    And Liz is eating fricking which is not much professional. Oh well it is what it is.

Post Count
    Episode again mostly on Ronda. I dislike this woman but I do not see her lose anytime soon.
    And Liz is eating fricking which is not much professional. Oh well it is what it is.
    Ronda is eating 1 meal a day WTF? Weight cut for her can't be that brutal.. Most fighters eat 6 or so small meals a day.. She is working out on an empty stomach that is a terrible way to train..

Post Count
    Ronda is eating 1 meal a day WTF? Weight cut for her can't be that brutal.. Most fighters eat 6 or so small meals a day.. She is working out on an empty stomach that is a terrible way to train..
    To me it's unbelievable to eat once a day but I heard the same thing about Hershel Walker so maybe there is some method although I do not know how it's work.

Thread Information