Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Who should Wand fight next?
    Wand vs Hunt 2

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Jeeeez I cannot be worse then Trout
    C'mon, c'mon... Feel it, feel it... Feel the vibration! (from my nut sack, slapping your chin)

Stefan Struve ‏@StefanStruve

Thanks for the support everybody, I wanted Herb to take the tooth out of my cheek and continue but then it turned out my jaw was broken..
    I don't care who you are, there is nothing better than a walk-away KO like that. NOTHING. Does this put Hunt in the top 10? I can't see how it wouldn't.

1-0, I can't believe people actually picked Struve. He hasn't done so well against big-time strikers. It's almost like he thinks he's too tall to have to worry about it. I love it when the bigger man goes down hard. Did anyone else feel like they were watching a Peter Jackson directed fight? (I can't find any images of them in the cage together on google -- seriously?) It was like Samwise Vs. An Uruk Hai.

2-0, Sanchez didn't make weight, which was ALMOST enough for me to come change my pick, but I'm serious, he's cost me my last five picks, I'm riding that er until he gets cut. Got lucky, he looked like pure .

2-0 (still), As soon as Lombardo pisses dirty, this fight will be changed to No Contest, and I will be vindicated. Serious question, dbreiden, do you go back and change people's picks if later on it is called a no-contest? Secondly, how about we add an option that gives +10 or something for actually calling a Draw or No Contest?

3-0, I listened to Florain try and sell us on how Hirota was some sort of stud, but that was a long time ago, and I don't think he was very good even back then. Yayha looked like the 145 version of Damian Mia, which was a joy to watch. It's too bad he gassed at the end. I freaking love watching a good submission fighter go to work. LOVE it.

3-1, I'm not sure what the I was thinking on this one. I totally forgot that Bahadurzada stood over Paulo Thiago with his arms up, taunting like a ing after his first UFC fight. Disrespectful, balding, stick. I have never been a Dong fan, but just like Gray Maynard, it only takes one fight to make me a fan. When Kim was on top, mounted, again, I loved watching him taunt Siyar; kept letting him hit him in the face like he was nothing more than an annoyance. It's too bad he wasn't able to do any damage, although a lot of those elbows got thru, not a single one cut him. Shame. Bahadurzada, he could be my new least liked fighter.
    <----- .

So, technically 3-2, but I'm positive that Lombard will piss dirty. Now that I actually think about it, Okami won, so they won't do . Oh well, I still bet he pisses dirty. 1-2 in the UFC, Mr. Lombard, congrats at being mediocre, you .

Post Count
    For anyone that missed the amazing Wand/Stann fight

Enjoy...

http://mmaversus.com/2013/03/03/wand...o-ufc-on-fuel/

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    ^ ^ solid.

I am not quite sure how/why I didn't pick the Wandy/Stann fight... I would have picked Stann. Must've slipped my mind.

After losing 2 in a row and falling to the prelims, Okami is back to 3 wins in row; so what is next for him? For the most part he can neutralize most MWs with his grappling.

After losing 2 in a row and falling to the prelims, Okami is back to 3 wins in row; so what is next for him? For the most part he can neutralize most MWs with his grappling.
    Weidman or PHilipou vs Jacare winner

Post Count
    What a WAR!!

Bisping is a good fight for him maybe.. Okami didn't look very good last night IMO.. That 3rd round was terrible. He gassed out and could not get the TD..

Post Count

Looking back, Stann being a nice guy, he did go in for the high five when Wand said lets go with his hand gesture; wasn't really a turning point or anything but Stann probably shouldn't have let his guard down.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    That was not very well played game by Stann but he wanted to make a statnmant that he can knock Silva out. And he could but the chances are 50-50 in that kind of exchanges when both fighters are close to equal

Post Count
    It is amazing with Wandy how his style can still beat almost anyone yet he loses to almost anyone. Leben knocked him out so fast when they fought but Stann who destroyed Leben Wandy KO'd with the same style that got himself KO'd against Leben..

Now that ^^^^ is a great picture. Hunt should frame it.

how the photographer got the shot:

http://www.jhedgesphoto.com/blog/201...-got-the-shot/

Thread Information