Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Conveniently enough for you the one left remains with a top-3 defense, dominant running game, and coach who won a playoff game just two season's ago.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Conveniently enough for you the one left remains with a top-3 defense, dominant running game, and coach who won a playoff game just two season's ago.
    How long has Seattle had that?

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    How long has Seattle had that?
    Avante, can you explain to everyone how you think black women smell bad?

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Ya know, like you said in the club earlier?

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Tell coco and the rest of the black folk on this site how you think their mothers smell badly.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    So Wilson is now so godlike he can improve everything I said?

Seahawks won a playoff game with the zombie of Matt Hasselbeck with Beast Mode and Carroll vs. defending champion Saints. Let's just say they've had "it" longer than they've had Wilson.

Good rookie season, better team.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So Wilson is now so godlike he can improve everything I said?

Seahawks won a playoff game with the zombie of Matt Hasselbeck with Beast Mode and Carroll vs. defending champion Saints. Let's just say they've had "it" longer than they've had Wilson.

Good rookie season, better team.
    Rookie comes in, does as much as any rookie has done in a long long time. Is among the league leaders in stats, ties an NFL record for rookie TD's, wins a playoff game. What more has a rookie ever done?

He didn't throw a ton of INT's like Luck.
    He didn't think he was a running back and get all banged up like RGIII.

He played smart, threw TD's, won games, didn't turn it over, moved on in the playoffs. What more is there?

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    He played smart, within the system, taking what he could of what defenses gave him while his dominant defense and running game owned.

Game manager. Good one. But not much more.

You ignoring the significant impact IOC his defense and running game further prove how ty your understanding of football.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He played smart, within the system, taking what he could of what defenses gave him while his dominant defense and running game owned.

Game manager. Good one. But not much more.

You ignoring the significant impact IOC his defense and running game further prove how ty your understanding of football.
    My ty understanding of football has me knowing the most important aspect of winning football games is protecting the ball and scoring. If ya knew the game you'd know that. Does the guy turn it over like Andrew Luck...well? What rookie ever threw more TD passes? That's what wins football games, throwing TD's and protecting the ball for a QB. You don't know that, why am I not surprised?

Pay attention....

What would the Colts be doing of they had a great running game and defense....well?

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    How simplistic of you.

Wilson = quality game manger
    Avante = ty NFL simpleton

'Bout sums it up.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    My ty understanding of football has me knowing the most important aspect of winning football games is protecting the ball and scoring. If ya knew the game you'd know that. Does the guy turn it over like Andrew Luck...well? What rookie ever threw more TD passes? That's what wins football games, throwing TD's and protecting the ball for a QB. You don't know that, why am I not surprised?

Pay attention....

What would the Colts be doing of they had a great running game and defense....well?
    Logic says they'd win more than the 11 games they did win, which, by the way, are the same total of wins for rookie Luck as for rookie Wilson, despite not having a top-3 defense, top-10 rushing game, a coach, in spite of Wilson's "better" stats.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How simplistic of you.

Wilson = quality game manger
    Avante = ty NFL simpleton

'Bout sums it up.
    I had a feeling you don't know about the game, you don't have a clue do you? Way to go ignoring all my questions proving you wrong as usual.

Dude, the guy is just a rookie I'm not talking about him on a par with the great QB's, ok"? I'm comparing him to other rookie QB's over the yearts, go ahead do some home work and see how he stacks up. Don't have a clue how he stacks up do you?

Bone up on the game slick.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Above ya, boned-up slick.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Above ya, boned-up slick.
    You can't talk about a guy who turns it over like Luck does vs a guy who throws more TD doesn't turn it over and wins playoff games. It's silly.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    I had a feeling you don't know about the game, you don't have a clue do you? Way to go ignoring all my questions proving you wrong as usual.

Dude, the guy is just a rookie I'm not talking about him on a par with the great QB's, ok"? I'm comparing him to other rookie QB's over the yearts, go ahead do some home work and see how he stacks up. Don't have a clue how he stacks up do you?

Bone up on the game slick.
    It's also quite ironic that the king of post-n-run, who's failed to properly address questions and accusations more than any post I've ever seen, who, I'll argue still hasn't addressed that factuality of cir stance-dictated-stats, has accused me of ignoring his topic-dodging questions.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's also quite ironic that the king of post-n-run, who's failed to properly address questions and accusations more than any post I've ever seen, who, I'll argue still hasn't addressed that factuality of cir stance-dictated-stats, has accused me of ignoring his topic-dodging questions.
    So according to you Andrew Luck is a far superior QB because he plays on an inferior team, right?

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    You can't talk about a guy who turns it over like Luck does vs a guy who throws more TD doesn't turn it over and wins playoff games. It's silly.
    Teams win playoff games. Just like the Seahawks did two years ago sans Wilson.

What does it say that for all your espoused stats, Wilson could only win the same amount of games with the aid of a bonehead replacement refs up. Seems if wins are all that matter, 11 wins on recent playoff-winning team isn't nearly as impressive as 11 wins on a 2-win, coach-stricken team.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    So according to you Andrew Luck is a far superior QB because he plays on an inferior team, right?
    11 wins on inferior team vs. 11 wins on superior team?
    Responsibility vs. Byproductivity

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Teams win playoff games. Just like the Seahawks did two years ago sans Wilson.

What does it say that for all your espoused stats, Wilson could only win the same amount of games with the aid of a bonehead replacement refs up. Seems if wins are all that matter, 11 wins on recent playoff-winning team isn't nearly as impressive as 11 wins on a 2-win, coach-stricken team.
    So we just ignore the fact that RW had more TD's, less INT's, tied records, won a playoff game, had a better comp % a higher QB ranking because Luck played on the Colts, is that what you are saying?

What if RW wins a SB?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    11 wins on inferior team vs. 11 wins on superior team?
    Responsibility vs. Byproductivity
    So you think these three rookies are better than Drew Brees?

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Dilfer won a Super Bowl because of a dominant defense and rushing game. Wilson has more talent than Dilfer, but he's not the one responsible for the teams success. He's managing what's needed. Impressive. If he was asked to do what Luck was asked to do and what he had to work with, Wilson's stats suffer mightily.

You like to rephrase meaningless run-around questions to avoid addressing my posed arguments.

I've addressed yours, hence stats are byproducts of systems, cir stance, and situational play, all three of which Wilson had the ideals in.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    So you think these three rookies are better than Drew Brees?
    Who's talking about Brees?

Diversion tactic recognized.

Bree's has the same level of offensive responsibility as Luck. Cir stances dictated that his team would suffer due to coaching issues, crappy defense. Funny how Bree's couldn't rally amidst these, but Luck could with lesser offensive talent surrounding him.

Bree's is clearly better, but why are you now comparing a rookie to a 12-year vet?

Diversion, clearly.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dilfer won a Super Bowl because of a dominant defense and rushing game. Wilson has more talent than Dilfer, but he's not the one responsible for the teams success. He's managing what's needed. Impressive. If he was asked to do what Luck was asked to do and what he had to work with, Wilson's stats suffer mightily.

You like to rephrase meaningless run-around questions to avoid addressing my posed arguments.

I've addressed yours, hence stats are byproducts of systems, cir stance, and situational play, all three of which Wilson had the ideals in.
    I'll go slow....

What does Luck do in every game, yep...INT/fumble. He doesn't complete as many passes as RW does (%). He throws for less TD's despite throwing far more times. He's not the running threat that RW is. You honsetly don't understand any of that? What if RW wins again next week?

Stop acting like RW couldn't do what Luck did, we don't know that at all. Stop acting like RW didn't have a better comp %. How about dealing with the facts, ok? RW is moving on, he had the better stats, those are the ....facts!

Post Count
    I'll go slow....

What does Luck do in every game, yep...INT/fumble. He doesn't complete as many passes as RW does (%). He throws for less TD's despite throwing far moe times. He's not the running threat that RW is. You honsetly don't understand any of that? What if RW wins again next week?

Stop acting like RW couldn't do what Luck did, we don't know that at all. Stop acting like RW didn't have a better comp %. How about dealing with the facts, ok? RW is moving one, he had the better stats, those are the ....facts!
    You obviously don't believe this because you told me no way RW wins next week. I can quote that if you would like?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Who's talking about Brees?

Diversion tactic recognized.

Bree's has the same level of offensive responsibility as Luck. Cir stances dictated that his team would suffer due to coaching issues, crappy defense. Funny how Bree's couldn't rally amidst these, but Luck could with lesser offensive talent surrounding him.

Bree's is clearly better, but why are you now comparing a rookie to a 12-year vet?

Diversion, clearly.
    Didn't you try to make a case for wins meant everything? Well there sits Drew Brees who is on a totally different level than all but three of these playoff QB's not even in the playoffs, so tell me again about how wins...........

Thread Information