Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You obviously don't believe this because you told me no way RW wins next week. I can quote that if you would like?
    It had nothing to do with RW, and if RGIII hadn't been banged up they probably do lose the game. I didn't see that Seattle D showing up on the road.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Stats, stats, stats...

Nice to have a shield to hide behind I guess when your statistically superior, cir stancually-ideal Wilson needed a refs up to get to the same total of wins as the chuck in', bumbling Luck.

Seems maybe stats aren't everything?

But hey, continue to pretend Wilson is more important than a top3 defense and top8 rushing game in the teams success. There's no such confusion as to whom is responsible for the Colts 9 game improvement, 11 wins and improbable playoff birth.

Post Count
    Who had more total yards between Luck and RW today?

Who faced a better defense?

Who had the better run game to support them?

Who had better plays from WR's?

Who had better protection?

You can point to a team that won when 1) They were so superior that they were the only road team actually favored to win & 2) Their opponents best player got injured at the very beginning of the game as some sort of proof, but until you answer directly the above questions, you aren't dealing with facts. Sorry.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Didn't you try to make a case for wins meant everything? Well there sits Drew Brees who is on a totally different level than all but three of these playoff QB's not even in the playoffs, so tell me again about how wins...........
    Where did I say wins are everything? I said if wins are all that matters, since you've brought up wins in relation to stats. I merely pointed out Luck won the same as Wilson with less to work with and with less productivity.

Post Count
    It had nothing to do with RW, and if RGIII hadn't been banged up they probably do lose the game. I didn't see that Seattle D showing up on the road.
    It has everything to do with RW. You explicitly said "rookie QB's don't win on the road" - that is a direct reference to RW. Not only that, you admitted that Seattle has the superior defense and run game so that only leaves the QB's to compare unless your argument is ATL's special teams is so superior that it overcomes their team having a worse defense, run game and QB?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Who had more total yards between Luck and RW today?

Who faced a better defense?

Who had the better run game to support them?

Who had better plays from WR's?

Who had better protection?

You can point to a team that won when 1) They were so superior that they were the only road team actually favored to win & 2) Their opponents best player got injured at the very beginning of the game as some sort of proof, but until you answer directly the above questions, you aren't dealing with facts. Sorry.
    When a team is losing the entire game like the Colts what do they do? Yep...THROW! What does a team do with a lead. yep...RUN!!!!!!!!! Are you for real?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Lol if tragedy wasn't an inspiration, they wouldn't have been pimping that chuckstrong theme song and putting banners all over the damn place.
    "Hey Luck, if the coach dies from your ty play, the blood is on your hands. Chuckstrong!"
    "Hey you cheerleader s, shave your heads. I gotta exploit this thing for what its worth to distract from Manning's comeback and Luck's growing pains. Chuckstrong!"

Post Count
    When a team is losing the entire game like the Colts what do they do? Yep...THROW! What does a team do with a lead. yep...RUN!!!!!!!!! Are you for real?
    That doesn't make any sense considering SEA was down 14-0 and they ran.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It has everything to do with RW. You explicitly said "rookie QB's don't win on the road" - that is a direct reference to RW. Not only that, you admitted that Seattle has the superior defense and run game so that only leaves the QB's to compare unless your argument is ATL's special teams is so superior that it overcomes their team having a worse defense, run game and QB?
    I'll slow it down for ya amigo...

If RGIII is healthy the score is 24 to 3, now what do the Seahawks do, what happens to Lynch? Is any QB coming back down 21 on the road, I doubt it. Rookie QB can win on the road if they ate playing a one legged QB.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I'll slow it down for ya amigo...

If RGIII is healthy the score is 24 to 3
    Oh, now we're making up I see...

Post Count
    That doesn't make any sense. Let's slow it down.

Who has a better defense, SEA or ATL?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That doesn't make any sense considering SEA was down 14-0 and they ran.
    You honestly don't know do you?

When a team has all that time left, they don't have to panic.

Dude, this your first year of watching the NFL?

Post Count

Post Count
    You honestly don't know do you?

When a team has all that time left, they don't have to panic.

Dude, this your first year of watching the NFL?
    Colts were barely down at half time.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That doesn't make any sense. Let's slow it down.

Who has a better defense, SEA or ATL?
    We'd have to look at how they play in the role they are in this week. How do they play at home and road.

Post Count
    Answer the question. Who's defense is better, use stats and rankings if you want

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It doesn't work that way not surprised you don't know that. Seattle was 8-0 at home 3-5 on the road. So we have to look at how they play on the road, getting it?

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    All three rooks played like it this weekend but RW did a better job of ing up the least. Luck was shaky, RG was turrible, and RW did enough to get his team the win.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    All three rooks played like it this weekend but RW did a better job of ing up the least. Luck was shaky, RG was turrible, and RW did enough to get his team the win.
    Luck wasn't shaky.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    RW isn't the turnover machine that Luck is, he's doesn't think he's a running back like RGIII does. He makes it work, while Luck is turning it over and RGIII is wallowing around on the ground.

RW moves on, Luck tries to clear up his INT problem and RGIII gets fitted for crutches.

Post Count
    Out of all the rookies playing which team was the favorite?

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Weebo, he also had the least responsibility of the three.

Did the Colts or Redskins defense knock the opposing QB out of the game? Have a rusher go for 131 and a TD?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Out of all the rookies playing which team was the favorite?
    Out of the rookies playing who had the most INT's, lowest QB rating, lowest comp %?

Post Count
    Answer my question first, then I will answer yours.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Weebo, he also had the least responsibility of the three.

Did the Colts or Redskins defense knock the opposing QB out of the game? Have a rusher go for 131 and a TD?
    That doesn't diminish the way he played this weekend. You play the role the team needs. He did that better than Luck and RGIII. He deserves props for getting his team to round two, something the other two QB's failed to do.

Thread Information