Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do have a question about Delaware though. What was its ranking in the report prior to the one you listed?
    Don't you know how to use the search function? Do your own homework.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chances of going to prison at some point in their lives.

Odd how this overwhelmingly disproportional occurrence gets ignored here. Then when I show crime rates based on population density, people like CD scoff at it and I must be a racist. I guess all these stats are from racist sources.

It's not because these people are black, as I said earlier, it's socioeconomic. You aren't going to fix that with gun legislation. You're just accepting that a larger percentage of blacks live in extreme poverty and are happy to ignore it.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't you know how to use the search function? Do your own homework.
    I have found a similar report. It has Delaware falling from #34 to #44 between reports.

I just wanted to know your theory on the change. Do you think they had a massive influx of the people you won't name because you are afraid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have found a similar report. It has Delaware falling from #34 to #44 between reports.

I just wanted to know your theory on the change. Do you think they had a massive influx of the people you won't name because you are afraid?
    That information is out there too. It doesn't matter what I think, the facts are there if you care enough to look for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter what I think
    Thanks.

I appreciate your reluctance to engage in anything but monologue here. Just another bot.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Happy New Years chumpdumper! Enjoy your evening arguing on the Internet! 73,000 before midnight bro you can do it!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks.

I appreciate your reluctance to engage in anything but monologue here. Just another bot.
    Says the turd with nothing but peripheral, weak ass one liners.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy New Years chumpdumper! Enjoy your evening arguing on the Internet! 73,000 before midnight bro you can do it!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the turd with nothing but peripheral, weak ass one liners.
    Hey, I asked what you thought of a statistic that was worth exploring.

You ran from it rather quickly. You aren't interested in anything but your own dogma.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_..._by_crime_rate

crime rate correlates to poverty, not to race. blacks and brown are more poor, unemployed, uneducated, and more targeted/framed by the police and judicial.

Repugs/1% want to increase poverty by cutting moving Ms of govt assistance, so they actually want to increase crime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You ran from it rather quickly. You aren't interested in anything but your own dogma.
    That's just how he rolls. He will use the same brain to agree that the sample size is too small to be indicative one way or another and then with the same brain claim that he has no hesitation believing that the stats show that there is no link. He's a sophist piece of . I go tired of his antics couple of days ago.

Once he started laying on the racist extra heavy, I figured any independently minded audience member could tell exactly what he is about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_..._by_crime_rate

crime rate correlates to poverty, not to race. blacks and brown are more poor, unemployed, uneducated, and more targeted/framed by the police and judicial.

Repugs/1% want to increase poverty by cutting moving Ms of govt assistance, so they actually want to increase crime.
    I explained that link already. If you weren't so busy being the goober smooching got you are, you'd have seen it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You aren't smart enough to bait me successfully, yet you pretend to have asked a legit question.

I've given you two (three if you count the blithering idiot with the French name) something to chew on, and regardless how much you flop around about it, you will investigate it. I've convinced you that the stats have merit, that the connections are worthy of a second glance. You both realize this, one of you is too self centered to admit it and the other is just his lapdog. You two decide who is whom.

Either way, my work here is done. I've left you two rambling aimlessly about things unrelated to disproving my points.

I hope this year is better for you than the last one. You three should create a resolution to shut your meat socks until you know something worth saying. Just ask yourself "is what I am about to post even adding anything to the conversation?" For CD that would be a resounding NO but for Fuzzy, it might have to be edited to remove the obviously lashing out when he doesn't have anything meaningful to post. French got guy can suck a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You aren't smart enough to bait me successfully, yet you pretend to have asked a legit question.
    Eh, it was legit. I just wanted to know why the ranking changed so significantly.

I've given you two (three if you count the blithering idiot with the French name) something to chew on, and regardless how much you flop around about it, you will investigate it. I've convinced you that the stats have merit, that the connections are worthy of a second glance. You both realize this, one of you is too self centered to admit it and the other is just his lapdog. You two decide who is whom.
    Right, so if this stat has merit, why did one change so much?

Either way, my work here is done. I've left you two rambling aimlessly about things unrelated to disproving my points.
    I wasn't trying to disprove anything. You use a lot of words but don't read any. Anger blinds you.

I hope this year is better for you than the last one. You three should create a resolution to shut your meat socks until you know something worth saying. Just ask yourself "is what I am about to post even adding anything to the conversation?" For CD that would be a resounding NO but for Fuzzy, it might have to be edited to remove the obviously lashing out when he doesn't have anything meaningful to post. French got guy can suck a .
    I don't give a how this year is turns out for you. I do hope you keep trying to be a forum cop though. It's hilarious. Just ask yourself "Why do I care so desperately about what these guys think when I just told them it doesn't matter what I think?"

lol ad hominem

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

at least other people are smart enough to think with their brains rather than their asses. thread has gone from a decent discussion to a frivolous argument thanks to the incessant trolling effort by a lonely old immigrant. while no one hasn't mentioned anything meaningful to discuss since the 10th page of this thread, it's not like you have contributed more than they have. the thread has gone 16 pages and counting but it is no way in a great thread by any means.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How it started

How it's going

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Texas? Of course