nice jinx tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    oh u mad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son I dislike OKC more this year now that Terry is crapping the bed in Boston.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    they didn't have a real go-to guy during crunch minutes and dirk was not even half the player we know in our memories. mavs have actually improved their squad over last season and they will be a legit 2nd round team if dirk returns to his top form, at least they will not get swept by OKC this season if they meet them again in the playoffs

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    they didn't have a real go-to guy during crunch minutes and dirk was not even half the player we know in our memories. mavs have actually improved their squad over last season and they will be a legit 2nd round team if dirk returns to his top form, at least they will not get swept by OKC this season if they meet them again in the playoffs
    I was about to ask you what you meant by "contender" in the other thread. 2nd round team? That's pretty generous still, but maybe. Dirk will never be Dirk again. He's fading. Carter is fading. Marion is solid, but fading. Elton Brand/Chris Kaman are medicore backup bigs, but incredibly slow and poor defenders. Their interior defense is about as bad as it gets. They have some nice pieces in Collison and Mayo, but they're too old, too slow to go anywhere.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Still, the refs were needed to beat the Mavs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess Mavs dont care about this season.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Still, the refs were needed to beat the Mavs.
    I don't think OKC has ever won a game without the help of officiating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant gets paraded to the FT line over and over, it's ridiculous. Nice to see the Mavs taste their own . But both of these franchises repulse me. As well as their fans.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Durant gets paraded to the FT line over and over, it's ridiculous. Nice to see the Mavs taste their own . But both of these franchises repulse me. As well as their fans.
    Durant gets fouled over and over. He's 6'11 with go-go gadget arms. Try and guard his ass without fouling him. It's next to impossible. Is it really a revelation to you that great players shoot a lot of free throws? They're given some superstar calls, always have been and always will, but it really boils down to the fact that the great scorers get to the line because they are unguardable. Go ahead and refute that fact.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Good thing, you also see it that way!

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    They really haven't, tbh...

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    They really haven't, tbh...
    The Clippers make TWO fewer trips to the foul line per game than OKC. It's really time to get over it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Clippers make TWO fewer trips to the foul line per game than OKC. It's really time to get over it.
    Thunder: +6.2 FTA differential overall, +6.3 FTA differential at home

Clippers: +0.3 FTA differential overall, -0.2 (NEGATIVE!) FTA differential at home

22.3% of OKC's total points come from freebies, the highest percentage in the NBA... despite the fact that they're a jump shooting team, a higher percentage of their points come from free throws than from three pointers....

Only 16.7% of the Clippers' total points come from free throws, that's the same percentage as Miami, and both are 22nd in the league in that category....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Superstars get plenty of BS calls based on favoritism. Nowitzki, Durant, Malone, Jordan, Kobe, etc have enjoyed the benefit of consistently kind whistles during their careers. Obviously superstars are of a higher talent level and more difficult to guard, that is a given. Durant gets many phantom foul calls though. I love Durant, he and Martin are the only Thunder players I like. Durant will one of the all time greats, there is no doubt.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

Quit dreaming, scrah, TOSBaggery is well set into Nazi Dirk, there is no coming back from that!

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Superstars get plenty of BS calls based on favoritism. Nowitzki, Durant, Malone, Jordan, Kobe, etc have enjoyed the benefit of consistently kind whistles during their careers. Obviously superstars are of a higher talent level and more difficult to guard, that is a given. Durant gets many phantom foul calls though. I love Durant, he and Martin are the only Thunder players I like. Durant will one of the all time greats, there is no doubt.
    Sure he does (not sarcasm). I realize KD is going to get his calls. Like you said, he's a superstar. However, a good majority of fouls on KD are legit- a reflection of his talent and the fact that he's much more difficult to defend than your average player. Same goes with Westbrook.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Thunder: +6.2 FTA differential overall, +6.3 FTA differential at home

Clippers: +0.3 FTA differential overall, -0.2 (NEGATIVE!) FTA differential at home

22.3% of OKC's total points come from freebies, the highest percentage in the NBA... despite the fact that they're a jump shooting team, a higher percentage of their points come from free throws than from three pointers....

Only 16.7% of the Clippers' total points come from free throws, that's the same percentage as Miami, and both are 22nd in the league in that category....
    whats your point? Different teams, different players, different stats. OKC earns their charity shots.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    OKC earns their charity shots.

Yeah, KD really earns those freebies... must be agonizing, getting breathed on and looked at by opposing defenders all the time

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count

Yeah, KD really earns those freebies... must be agonizing, getting breathed on and looked at by opposing defenders all the time

Believe.
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Dirk wished he had the talent of Durant.

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dirk wished he had the talent of Durant.

Thread Information