that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    I didn't say I enjoyed it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I assume this will begin the personal attacks threads now. LoL all this because Koolaid and the rest of Laker Nation keep getting kicked out of one thread because their team can't get above .500

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I didn't say I enjoyed it
    she told me you asked her to wear a strap on...and she farted in your face repeatedly as she face sat you....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i ain't gonna lie, it wasn't the worse pussy tbh. sure she looks like Tony Dungy with weave, but it was some tight pussy despite having two kids. she has a nice bubble butt which is per par with black women. her pussy does get creamy but not sure if its a bacteria thing going on.

i'm just saying, since we're already supporting them with our tax dollars, you owe it to yourself to take a stab at it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i ain't gonna lie, it wasn't the worse pussy tbh. sure she looks like Tony Dungy with weave, but it was some tight pussy despite having two kids. she has a nice bubble butt which is per par with black women. her pussy does get creamy but not sure if its a bacteria thing going on.

i'm just saying, since we're already supporting them with our tax dollars, you owe it to yourself to take a stab at it.

she told me you hit it with no rubber...and she told you before hand that she had crabs...she said you didn't seem to care and after you came in her pussy you asked if you could eat it out...she said of course and she oozed out the diseased cream into your mouth....she said you swallowed it...

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    you live dangerously rayray, praps scrah

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Koolaid is mad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she told me you hit it with no rubber...and she told you before hand that she had crabs...she said you didn't seem to care and after you came in her pussy you asked if you could eat it out...she said of course and she oozed out the diseased cream into your mouth....she said you swallowed it...
    your sista is a lying ho. I did hit it without a rubber. I love rawdogging broads, though typically i don't like to bareback black chicks because I try to avoid any Congo cooties. still, her did look good and moist so I banged sans condom. that was a mistake on my part. as for eating out my own creampie, that was high as , her mind is playing tricks on her. she told me she been smoking reggie all day because she can't afford any dro til her welfare check comes in. I didn't creampie in her, tbh I don't want Uncle Koolaid in my son's life. I do specifically recall pulling out and blowin load on her bubble butt, she said it was good moisturizer fwiw.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    /thread.

koolaid

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Checking In

As hetero as the next guy Narutoluva's Avatar
    My Team