Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Poor kw, taking out his incel frustrations on a message board
    what's really sad is your insistent stalking. you get mad at spurt all the time and claim he's calling out for men but here we are daily with you calling out for me. you do this over and over again without any sort of provocation.

like i said before, i am not into your perverted lifestyle and i'd appreciate it if you'd stop trying to flirt with me. take your fruity ass elsewhere!

ps: being an incel would mean i don't sleep with a woman nightly(which i do), am a virgin(that's a req. right? well sorry to burst your bubble...), hate women or at least am bitter about them(i love women... i hate how they drive though lol), etc... none of those apply to me so keep trying cuck!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    ^ To summarize:

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    resistanze is the info in here still relevant?

I'll be there next month. I don't care about the fancy restaurants or touristy spots. I want that REAL bay area experience, good food and i might partake in some of that cali weed.
    Was in Austin all weekend for a bachelor's. Mayne that is hot.

- de Young museum/Legion of Honor is pretty dope. That entire area is nice for a stroll and a picnic
    - Oracle Park is a nice ass stadium even if you're not into baseball. Tix are cheap too
    - Head to Oakland if you can. Getting gentrified af but a nice mix of restaurants and shops and more diversity (downtown, Jack London Square, Lake Merritt)
    - Dispensaries aren't as bad (and expensive) as people say. Can find some good stuff at Green Door, Bloom Room ($25 8ths deals) and Barbary Coast if you're selective.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Was in Austin all weekend for a bachelor's. Mayne that is hot.

- de Young museum/Legion of Honor is pretty dope. That entire area is nice for a stroll and a picnic
    - Oracle Park is a nice ass stadium even if you're not into baseball. Tix are cheap too
    - Head to Oakland if you can. Getting gentrified af but a nice mix of restaurants and shops and more diversity (downtown, Jack London Square, Lake Merritt)
    - Dispensaries aren't as bad (and expensive) as people say. Can find some good stuff at Green Door, Bloom Room ($25 8ths deals) and Barbary Coast if you're selective.
    My guy! I hope the bachelor weekend was a vibe.

Appreciate the suggestions. I'm definitely planning on checking out Oakland and Napa valley as well. Any suggestions for that?

Is Chinatown worth visiting?

As far as the weed goes, I only need an 8th. I'm not a big smoker and just want to visit some dispensaries and smoke on something at the park.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    My guy! I hope the bachelor weekend was a vibe.

Appreciate the suggestions. I'm definitely planning on checking out Oakland and Napa valley as well. Any suggestions for that?

Is Chinatown worth visiting?

As far as the weed goes, I only need an 8th. I'm not a big smoker and just want to visit some dispensaries and smoke on something at the park.
    Still recovering from the weekend, and gotta fly out to LA for work tomorrow

- Chinatown gets packed on the weekend with Tourists. Nothing I haven't seen in Toronto but maybe worth it if you have extra time
    - Oakland: check out places I mentioned above, otherwise just walk around the core, there should be many good places to eat/drink
    - Napa: Francis Ford Coppola Winery, Castello di Amorosa for wine

Thread Information