Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    4:30 EST. Line: Texans (-4)...O/U=43.5. Who you got? Who will have more receiving yds--A.J. Green or Andre Johnson? My pick: Bengals 23, Texans 20

Post Count
    Houston fans have to be incredibly nervous. No doubt they drew the toughest opponent. Houston is clearly the better, more talented team but they have been playing awful. As much as everyone wants to get off the Houston bandwagon though and as much as I want to say this feels like a game Cin has a really legit shot to win, I have to go with Houston. To answer your questions though, I have Houston covering the 4 points, the over and AJ Green with more yards.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Houston fans have to be incredibly nervous. No doubt they drew the toughest opponent. Houston is clearly the better, more talented team but they have been playing awful. As much as everyone wants to get off the Houston bandwagon though and as much as I want to say this feels like a game Cin has a really legit shot to win, I have to go with Houston. To answer your questions though, I have Houston covering the 4 points, the over and AJ Green with more yards.
    We were more nervous when they started to fold at the end of the season. Now, it's more pissed off at ude really because we know who they really are, and QB is the only thing holding them back from being a legit super bowl contender instead of a pretender. They already choked away a bye so if they lose today it's not really surprising in the least. It would just put next season squarely on Schaub and Kubiak.

Post Count
    Houston will win, you can trust DPG on this one.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Kinda crazy that T.J Yates has more playoff wins than both the QBs in this game. He also has more playoff wins than 5 of the 6 NFC playoff QBs (Rodgers being the lone exception).

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Houston will win, you can trust DPG on this one.
    Wanna bet $50 h2h on the line? I got Cincy +4.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Kinda crazy that T.J Yates has more playoff wins than both the QBs in this game. He also has more playoff wins than 5 of the 6 NFC playoff QBs (Rodgers being the lone exception).
    I keep imagining what if Schaub had Yates' mobility, arm, and ability to not play scared

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cincy's pretty tough, and has some momentum going into the playoffs. I still have Houston, but I wouldn't be suprised if the Bengals pull off the upset added since they know the kind of atmosphere they're playing at.

Post Count
    Cincy's pretty tough, and has some momentum going into the playoffs. I still have Houston, but I wouldn't be suprised if the Bengals pull off the upset added since they know the kind of atmosphere they're playing at.
    Pretty much this...

Post Count
    Wanna bet $50 h2h on the line? I got Cincy +4.
    Not a game I'd normally lay money on but why the not. Deal.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    This way we both avoid the juice

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Atkins is a beast

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Bengals have the best defensive 7 we have seen all year.

things could get ugly..

Post Count
    This is a toss up game but I think the Texans finally bounce back and get a win against the Bengals. Schaub will have a pretty good game and Foster will go off on the Bengals.

Texans 34 Bengals 24

Post Count
    Cincy does have a great defense with regards to pressuring QB's. It's the main reason why (despite Dalton/AJ Green) it would not be some massive upset if Cincy wins. However, Schaub has one good playoff game in him and it's likely the one that is the least amount of pressure.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Between suspect play calling, the lack of clutch play at QB and injuries at both ILB and OLB leading to the already suspect secondary getting exposed it's been just too much to overcome. Barwin has also been a huge disappointment too. I think they lose close...with Schaub once again costing them with more inaccurate deep balls. To win they will need a monster performance from the run game to keep Schaub from having to make plays with his arm.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Between suspect play calling, the lack of clutch play at QB and injuries at both ILB and OLB leading to the already suspect secondary getting exposed it's been just too much to overcome. Barwin has also been a huge disappointment too. I think they lose close...with Schaub once again costing them with more inaccurate deep balls. To win they will need a monster performance from the run game to keep Schaub from having to make plays with his arm.
    Also IDK why Tate hasnt been playing.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Not sure either. That haven't said anything about him not being fully healthy so it's a bit of a mystery. I know at first they didn't want to just take the carries away from Forsett because he was playing so well...but that's no reason to take carries from Tate. He could start for quite a few teams.

Post Count
    did anyone just see that JJ Watt one handed catch in pre-game warm up?

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hate the Bengals helmets. They look like comb overs.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    They should put him on the goal line. He used to be a tight end and it's not like anyone will out jump him for a ball.

Post Count
    They should put him on the goal line. He used to be a tight end and it's not like anyone will out jump him for a ball.
    He's such a cool dude + amazing football player. Houston struck gold with him.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    DPG, any prop bets you interested in? http://props.scoresandodds.com/secti...*date=1/5/2013 If we find some we disagree on, let's bet $10 a pop

Post Count
    He's such a cool dude + amazing football player. Houston struck gold with him.
    I was hoping Cowboys was going to pick him but they went with Tyson Smith. I watched him a lot when he was with Wisconsin, he was a beast then. He is just getting better too.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Great, we get to hear Mike Mayock's lisp all game

Thread Information