Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    What a horrible group of quaterbacks lol

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What a horrible group of quaterbacks lol
    What's really horrible are those 32 white cornerbacks. But since they'd be covering 4.65 white receivers it might work.

While here.....

Can anyone give me the name of any NFL team where their all time franchise leading rusher and receiver are white?

When the New York Jets beat the Baltimore Colts in SB III (the first AFL win) they had two solid black backs in Matt Snell and Emerson Boozer, while the Colts had two sluggish white cats in Tom Matte and Jerry Hill, the running game is what won it for the Jets that day, not Joe Namath. The Jets had a lot of black players while the Colts didn't.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-16-2013 at 12:22 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude, you have no idea who Hugh McElhenny was...right? So how can you talk about this at all? And yes I do pretty much know it all in case ya haven't noticed. If the guy was any sort of player at all I;m up on him, why fight it?

Over 20,000 football cards starting in the mid 50's. Books, magazines and over 50 years of watching the NFL, what are you going to be telling me?
    You are either the best troll ever, or the most arrogant, ignorant fan ever. Yes..I know who the Hugh McElhenny is...I'd still take Csonka...my opinion, no matter what. You won't change it. Now please....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You are either the best troll ever, or the most arrogant, ignorant fan ever. Yes..I know who the Hugh McElhenny is...I'd still take Csonka...my opinion, no matter what. You won't change it. Now please....

You have never seen him play have you?

I was putting together an actual team, not just a bunch of stat guys. Neither Riggins (***) or Csonka had the speed to get outside. So what's the defense do, yep, crowd the line. Without a speed back the running game is going nowhere. You have to have that threat. There is no better white speed back than Hugh "The King" McElhenny. He's the guy who can go the distance.

McElhenny made the Top 10 Most Elusive Backs of All Time show/list, he was that good. There was a great Youtube video of his runs, it's gone.

Two power backs in the same backfield...nay!

Not arrogant and hardly ignorant just a long time fan since the early 60's. What I didn't see I researched. You for some reason need me to play like I don't know this stuff, why?

*** While in HS in Kansas Riggins was a state 100 champ, I'm thinking he ran a 9.8. But that was a good 30 pounds less than what we saw as an NFLer.

Since I couldn't find a McElhenny video, this guy would be the closest thing to him.

C.R.Roberts became a Niner. Arnett scored in the NCAA long jump while at USC, over 24 feet.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-16-2013 at 03:59 AM.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Sure....

Russell Wilson
    Vince Young
    Jason Campbell
    RGIII
    Tavaris Jackson
    Colin Kaepernick
    Josh Freeman
    Michael Vick
    Terelle Pryor
    Byran Leftwich
    Cam Newton
    David Garrard
    Tyrod Taylor
    Seneca Wallace
    Joe Webb
    Josh Johnson

Now give me those 32 white cornerbacks.
    no donovan mc nabb?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    no donovan mc nabb?
    Let's see just how many other black NFL QB 's we can come up with...

Willie Thrower....dead serious!
    Marlin "The Magcian" Briscoe
    James Harris
    Doug Williams
    Rodney Pete
    Vince Evans
    Randall Cunningham
    Jefferson Street Joe Gilliam
    Steve McNair
    Daunte Culpepper
    Donovan McNair
    Charlie Batch
    Warren Moon
    Tony Banks
    Akilli Smith
    Quincy Carter
    Troy Smith
    Kordell Stewart
    JaMarcus Russell

...who am I missing?

All these guys were college QB's that played another position in the NFL

Freddie Solomon
    Don Woods...a 1000 yard rusher as a running back
    Josh Cribbs
    Antwaun Randle-El
    Bert Emanuel
    Hines Ward
    Michael Robinson

So the gang of...

Warren Moon
    Doug Williams
    Steve McNair
    Donovan McNabb
    Michael Vick
    RGIII
    Russel Wilson
    Colin Kapernick
    Randall Cunnigham
    Cam Newton
    Kordell Steward

....not bad.

Right now in the college ranks...

FSU
    Clemson
    Virginia Tech
    Louisville
    Ohio State

.....all have black QB 's with wheels.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-16-2013 at 05:52 AM.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Sure....

Russell Wilson
    Vince Young
    Jason Campbell
    RGIII
    Tavaris Jackson
    Colin Kaepernick
    Josh Freeman
    Michael Vick
    Terelle Pryor
    Byran Leftwich
    Cam Newton
    David Garrard
    Tyrod Taylor
    Seneca Wallace
    Joe Webb
    Josh Johnson

Now give me those 32 white cornerbacks.
    These QBs suck Joe Webb?

And I never said an all white league would be possible.thats your dumb idea. An all black league would suck, so would an all white league.

I'm sorry your penis is small, and you have to make up for that by trying to extol some "superior virtue" of blacks.
    Last edited by LnGrrrR; 01-16-2013 at 01:03 PM.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Oh and touting Akili Smith and Jamarcus Russell as quarterbacks? You would be better off leaving them off your list

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    These QBs suck Joe Webb?

And I never said an all white league would be possible.thats your dumb idea. An all black league would suck, so would an all white league.

I'm sorry your penis is small, and you have to make up for that by trying to extol some "superior virtue" of blacks.
    Simply telling it like it really is.

We could have an all black league and it would be very exciting. That can't be said about an all white league, just a fact. There are toNs and tons of speedy black athletes, very few speedy white ones and of that few none anywhere close to that Olympic type speed we see with the black athletes.

As far as penis's go why not grow one?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

We could have an all black league and it would be very exciting. That can't be said about an all white league, just a fact. There are toNs and tons of speedy black athletes, very few speedy white ones and of that few none anywhere close to that Olympic type speed we see with the black athletes.

And yet teams still have white receivers. One of them gets 100 catches a year like it's no big deal.

Why is that?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And yet teams still have white receivers. One of them gets 100 catches a year like it's no big deal.

Why is that?
    Weren't you the one wanting the guy to retire? He was finished.....right? He does play a unique role also, he does have a great QB.

Give me the names of those white receivers on a par with....

Jerry Rice
    Terrell Owens
    Randy Moss
    Chris Carter
    Calvin Johnson
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Isaac Bruce
    Tim Brown
    Marvin Harrison
    Andre Johnson

The bottom line is very simple, white guys simply can't run. The American record in the 100m for white sprinter is a 10.13, held by Kevin Little who was actually far better in the 200m. The HS record is a 10.01 held by the Pats Jeff Demps. The fastest white NFLer ever was a 10.3 guy Tim Dwight. SMU's John Roderick did run a superior 9.3 yards, but he was a total bust.

The Oakland Raiders alone have had 10 black players far superior to 10.3.

Who would watch a league full of slow white guys?
    Last edited by Avante; 01-16-2013 at 03:18 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Weren't you the one wanting the guy to retire? He was finished.....right? He does play a unique role also, he does have a great QB.

Jerry Rice
    Terrell Owens
    Randy Moss
    Chris Carter
    Calvin Johnson
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Isaac Bruce
    Tim Brown
    Marvin Harrison
    Andre Johnson

The bottom line is very simple, white guys simply can't run. The American record in the 100m for white sprinter is a slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 10.13, held by Kevin Little who was actually far better in the 200m. The HS record is a 10.01 held by the Pats Jeff Demps. The fastest white NFLer ever was a 10.3 guy Tim Dwight. SMU's John Roderick did run a superior 9.3 yards, but he was a total bust.

Yep, those moon crickets sure do run around places for the amusement of us white folks. I for one thank god everyday that he made an inferior race that is willing to run into eachother as hard and as fast as they can every Sunday for 4 - 5 months a year. The hilarious part is that a white guy pays them gobs of money to do this, but the last laugh is ours, because it cuts their lives short!

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I said Welker was finished?

Rofl no, not me .

Jerry Rice
    Terrell Owens
    Randy Moss
    Chris Carter
    Calvin Johnson
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Isaac Bruce
    Tim Brown
    Marvin Harrison
    Andre Johnson

The bottom line is very simple, white guys simply can't run. The American record in the 100m for white sprinter is a slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 10.13, held by Kevin Little who was actually far better in the 200m. The HS record is a 10.01 held by the Pats Jeff Demps. The fastest white NFL receive ever was a 10.3 guy Tim Dwight. SMU's John Roderick did run a superior 9.3 yards, but he was a total bust.

almost every time you are asked a question, you don't answer it, and instead come back with ”give me a list of............., slick.”

Why is that?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yep, those moon crickets sure do run around places for the amusement of us white folks. I for one thank god everyday that he made an inferior race that is willing to run into eachother as hard and as fast as they can every Sunday for 4 - 5 months a year. The hilarious part is that a white guy pays them gobs of money to do this, but the last laugh is ours, because it cuts their lives short!
    Inferior in what?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Who would watch a league owned by a bunch of black owners?

Give me a list of black owners on par with:

Jerry Jones
    Red McCombs
    Tom Benson
    Al Davis
    Jefferson Davis
    Robert E Lee

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I said Welker was finished?

Rofl no, not me .

almost every time you are asked a question, you don't answer it, and instead come back with ”give me a list of............., slick.”

Why is that?
    Dude, how many times have you entered a thread of mine and totally ignored the topic, try...100%..of the time, why is that?

What is the topic here?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Who would watch a league owned by a bunch of black owners?

Give me a list of black owners on par with:

Jerry Jones
    Red McCombs
    Tom Benson
    Al Davis
    Jefferson Davis
    Robert E Lee
    Who said anything about black owners?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Why is that?
    You're totally avoiding this totally on topic question.

why is that?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Who said anything about black owners?
    Who said I was talking to you in that post, ?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Dropped passes are very exciting.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You're totally avoiding this totally on topic question.

why is that?
    Dude, isn't it time to cool your...DUH! You always up the flow of a thread with your bull . Turn the record over slick....ok? Why not just go away, you aren't worth bothering with.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dropped passes are very exciting.

You really wanna compare all those great black receivers to the very few great white receivers? You gotta be kidding.

We have to go back to the 60's to find a SB winning team with two starting white receivers...Don Maynard/George Sauer with the 69 Jets.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-16-2013 at 11:18 PM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Dude, isn't it time to cool your...DUH! You always up the flow of a thread with your bull . Turn the record over slick....ok? Why not just go away, you aren't worth bothering with.
    So now you're are being a pussy by running away from my question that is right on topic. Again. Per the usual.

Why is that?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So now you're are being a pussy by running away from my question that is right on topic. Again. Per the usual.

Why is that?
    Do you act like this out in the real world? Try being cool if ya wanna carry on a real conversation with people. Who wants to talk to a little prick with a big ing mouth? Blake drop the bull and grow up, ok?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I'm trying to stay on topic. You still haven't answered the topical question, princess.

Why is that?

You have contributed.........0.......to the discussion.

Why is that?

Thread Information