Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    You really wanna compare all those great black receivers to the very few great white receivers? You gotta be kidding.We have to go back to the 60's to find a SB winning team with two starting white receivers...Don Maynard/George Sauer with the 69 Jets.
    I'm talking about the black QBs throwing the passes. If Joe Webb is starting for your all black league, it's going to feature a lot of dropped passes.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm talking about the black QBs throwing the passes. If Joe Webb is starting for your all black league, it's going to feature a lot of dropped passes.
    Do we really need that longggggggggggg list of white QB's who totally sucked?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Thanks for proving my point. The NFL can't even find 32 good QBs, without limiting to one race. And you think you could find 16 exciting QBs in an all black league? Heck, I doubt you could find more than 2 or 3.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    the list of white QBs that have played is longggggggggger than the list of black QBs that have played.

Why is that?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Thanks for proving my point. The NFL can't even find 32 good QBs, without limiting to one race. And you think you could find 16 exciting QBs in an all black league? Heck, I doubt you could find more than 2 or 3.
    Obviously you don't follow college football.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    the list of white QBs that have played is longggggggggger than the list of black QBs that have played.

Why is that?
    The black league would run the read option, we'd see kicks returned for TD's, far superior RB play, far superior WR play, far more team speed. The great white QB simply wouldn't be enought. Fans wanna see exciting plays, the black athletes are usually the ones supplying that and it's been going on for a long long time.

Match that with some white RB.

The reason Galimore never had a 1000 yard season was because of fullback Rick Casares. They shared the load, Casares did have a 1000 yard season running inside.

You know why the old AFL (without the great QB's) made it? It was because they had more black players on their teams. Their first star a black back out of North Texas State named Abner Haynes, yep, fast and elusive.

I realize your thing is to be a pest and couldn't care less about anything else. How about making an exception and watch this video. You'll see something unique, a little pro footbball history.

Last edited by Avante; 01-18-2013 at 10:21 PM.

What about the Aryan Football League?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What about the Aryan Football League?
    Any league without black players is going to suffer from a team speed perspective. There are very few big fast white guys, where we see the big fast black athlete in abundance. Look at all those tall fast black receivers. Big powerful black running backs with quicks.

Without that kind of player on the field the sport would be boring "if" you are used to seeing the black athletes.

Any league without black players is going to suffer from a team speed perspective. There are very few big fast white guys, where we see the big fast black athlete in abundance. Look at all those tall fast black receivers. Big powerful black running backs with quicks.

Without that kind of player on the field the sport would be boring "if" you are used to seeing the black athletes.
    But aren't Aryans the perfect race? Would they play the perfect American football game, then?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    But aren't Aryans the perfect race? Would they play the perfect American football game, then?
    In 1936 at the Berlin Olympics the USA could have ran these black sprinters...

Jesse Owens
    Ralph Metcalfe
    Mack Robinson
    Eulace Pea
    Ben Johnson

....and have took the first five placings. Obviously we could only enter three and Pea /Johnson were injured.

The Aryan race might have some things they excell at, running isn't one of them.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Avante would have made the slaves run 100 yard dashes on the plantations.

”kunta, you finished in over 12 seconds. You give me..........0.........reasons not to beat you to death. Why is that?”

Cracks whip

” you do nothing but whimper wah wah wahwah, kunta. Why is that?”

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Avante would have made the slaves run 100 yard dashes on the plantations.

”kunta, you finished in over 12 seconds. You give me..........0.........reasons not to beat you to death. Why is that?”

Cracks whip

” you do nothing but whimper wah wah wahwah, kunta. Why is that?”
    The Plantation owners did have their sprinters and fighters. One of the first great black fighters was a slave named Tom Molineax. He was so dominate he was given his freedom, he ended up in Europe fighting for the World Championship.

Charles Hilton was one of those slave sprinters....(Page 300 of the book...BIg Leagues by Stephen Fox, he has a chapter on Black Speed)

"I was tought and strong, I could outrun a wild animal barefooted and bare headed. The old master would have us boys run foot races"

The first black to hold a sprint world record was Howard Drew (USC) with his 9.6 100 yards. That was in 1914. He was favored to win the 1916 Olympic 100m but an injury did him him. Can't ignore old negro leaguer Cool Papa Bell, the guy was sooooo fast he once scored from first on a bunt. He was sooooooooooo fast he once hit a grounder between first and second, whilre rounding first he had to jump over the ball. He was sooooooo fast he could turn off the light switch and be in bed before it got dark, cat was fast!

In the NFL the first real speedster (40's) was tiny Buddy Young out of Illinois all 5-4 170 pounds of him, he was an NCAA/AAU 100 champ. Then here came Ollie Matson a few years later, Ollie was an Olympic medalist in the 400m/4x4 and a 9.5 guy, he was out of the U of San Francisco. The Rams traded the Chicago Cards nine players to get Matson. He is in the HOF.

6-2 210 in the mid 50's.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-26-2013 at 04:24 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    By 2016 half the league will have black QB's.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    This question will be guaranteed to get a ty answer, but I'll ask any way:

Which 16 teams will have a black QB?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Use your ing head dummy.

Seriously Blake, are you really as dumb as you act? I'm serious man, you don't seem to know anything at all. I bug you don't I because I do.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Use your ing head dummy.

Seriously Blake, are you really as dumb as you act? I'm serious man, you don't seem to know anything at all. I bug you don't I because I do.
    It's your claim......But we both know it's a ty claim, don't we.

Forget posting the 16 teams and just go eat a .

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's your claim......But we both know it's a ty claim, don't we.

Forget posting the 16 teams and just go eat a .
    Little man, how many times you going to talk about s/ s/penis? Ok ok you love s, s and penis, I get it.

Use your head just a tad bit here slick, even a dummy like you can see the way things are heading. Now ask youself moron..."which NFL teams need a QB?"....yep, even a moron like you can figure it out.

It's like talking to some re ed 14 year old, shessh!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet you can't even talk the best Cowboy backs can ya dummy?

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Way too high imo. There will be a majority of white qbs for a long time.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Little man, how many times you going to talk about s/ s/penis? Ok ok you love s, s and penis, I get it.

Use your head just a tad bit here slick, even a dummy like you can see the way things are heading. Now ask youself moron..."which NFL teams need a QB?"....yep, even a moron like you can figure it out.

It's like talking to some re ed 14 year old, shessh!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet you can't even talk the best Cowboy backs can ya dummy?
    while you're running away from your claim, princess.......make sure you get enough vitamins, minerals and protein by eating a .

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Easy money, per par old usual

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    while you're running away from your claim, princess.......make sure you get enough vitamins, minerals and protein by eating a .
    Come on man at least don't bore me...ok? Look at your takes,...eat , suck ...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! You are being laughed at midget.

Watch this moron.

Niners
    Seahawks
    Panthers
    Buc's
    Redskins
    Raiders
    Chiefs
    Vikes
    Bills
    Dolphins
    Jets
    Broncos
    Browns
    ans
    Jags
    Eagles

....see how easy that was.

What a ing dummy you are, wow!

Let me try it....eat ...hahahahaha!!!!!!! What did I miss?
    Last edited by Avante; 02-03-2013 at 04:10 AM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Come on man at least don't bore me...ok? Look at your takes,...eat , suck ...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! You are being laughed at midget.
    being laughed at by who? you? Is Mason there with you?

I bet Mason agrees with me that you need to step back and eat a .

Watch this moron.

Niners
    Seahawks
    Panthers
    Buc's
    Redskins
    Raiders
    Chiefs
    Vikes
    Bills
    Dolphins
    Jets
    Broncos
    Browns
    ans
    Jags
    Eagles

....see how easy that was.

What a ing dummy you are, wow!

Let me try it....eat ...hahahahaha!!!!!!! What did I miss?
    Niners yes
    Seahawks yes
    Panthers probably
    Buc's guess
    Redskins will RG be alive in 2016?
    Raiders guessing
    Chiefs guessing
    Vikes probably not
    Bills guess
    Dolphins probably not
    Jets guessing
    Broncos guess
    Browns guess
    ans probably not
    Jags guess
    Eagles guess

That's 9 guesses and 3 probably nots because of their young white QBs.

It's really incredible tbh. I've been at ST for a while and I've never ever seen anyone post take after take with such a high level of consistency.

I could rattle off a list Avante style of posters, and none would come close to the mountain range of that Avante has posted in his 7200 posts of .

Incredibly fascinating, almost mesmerizing work.. The Jim Brown of , imo.

Not Koolaid_Man Homeland Security's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Imagine a league without that speed, agility, quicks and elusiveness we see today because of the black athlete. Would the TV stations buy a product without that? Don't we tune in to see those great athletes perform?

We all saw Tiny Trindon Holliday break two long returns, what white player could have pulled that off, yep...O.

Without the black player the NFL would be ....slow. Who wants that?
    The black athlete's speed advantage is going to fade over time. Stealing the heavy, bulky televisions of the past required that black males be much, much faster than the cops. Whereas, today's flat-screen TV's are much lighter.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The black athlete's speed advantage is going to fade over time. Stealing the heavy, bulky televisions of the past required that black males be much, much faster than the cops. Whereas, today's flat-screen TV's are much lighter.

Thread Information