Post Count
    This is sad

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is sad:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...155033813.html

"Leaders" like SA210 harassing a guy who simply helped the children.

Bravo.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was thinking of going over to Gene Rosen's house(20 minutes away) and telling him most people are supporting his story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was thinking of going over to Gene Rosen's house(20 minutes away) and telling him most people are supporting his story.
    while you are there look for the "mobile doggie grooming truck" with a weird antenna on top and ridiculously dark tinting.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK, mouse -- tell us in your own words what you think really happened at Sand Hook.

No videos, no links, no cut and paste -- just what you believe.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I believe after columbine if poeple like you don't get there needs to be armed guards in public schools then there is no need to discuss further your ignorant beyond help

Also I don't think all these shootings and this gun control movement was by chance it was set in motion years ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe after columbine if poeple like you don't get there needs to be armed guards in public schools then there is no need to discuss further your ignorant beyond help

Also I don't think all these shootings and this gun control movement was by chance it was set in motion years ago
    By whom?

Explain it all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Estimates for annual (repeating) costs of placing armed guards in all public schools run $5B -$8B. gun-fellators OK with raising taxes to pay for it?

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Seeing these tin foil hatters who are scared of a police state campaign for more armed guards in public is one of the most ironic things I've ever seen.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Estimates for annual (repeating) costs of placing armed guards in all public schools run $5B -$8B. gun-fellators OK with raising taxes to pay for it?
    You sub contract to the gang members you allow guns as long as they protect the students. Like the Football team protects a city championship trophy.

How many students would think would be alive today if Columbine had armed security?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    By whom?

Explain it all.
    Are you really that much in the dark about this government you support or your really just that much insistent to try and get my goat?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    You sub contract to the gang members you allow guns as long as they protect the students.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sub contract to the gang members you allow guns as long as they protect the students. Like the Football team protects a city championship trophy.

How many students would think would be alive today if Columbine had armed security?
    In a large 5-A HS campus covering many acres and many buildings, how much do you think armed guards at every building entrance would cost?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you really that much in the dark about this government you support or your really just that much insistent to try and get my goat?
    "The government" is pretty broad. The whole government? The Postal Service? USDA Inspectors?

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought this place was little smarter then what I am seeing about some type of conspiracy.

OK, line up all idiots who believe it is a conspiracy and no one died.

Mouse, SA210
    Who else?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you really believe there's a shred of possibility that any of this is true, and all you're doing is posting YouTube videos, you're a ing coward. Think about it. You should be driving your ass up there to investigate it yourself. Why aren't you doing that? Why are you just willing to sit back and let your government and the media dupe the rest of us into giving up all of your rights?

At the very least you could look up some of the alleged victims and see if you can track them down in real life. But you're not doing any of this. You're sitting at home wasting time on the Internet, which is being closely watched by the government anyway.

You and SA210 need to get off your chicken lazy useless asses and do something meaningful for once in your lives. Go expose this yourself and save us from the quick spiral towards authoritarianism.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    No, see, they don't "believe" that there was a government conspiracy. All they are doing is "raising questions". They aren't coming to a conclusion about anything.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those questions could be answered with a few phone calls. The pussies won't even pick up the phone.

Troll
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information