Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tiger Woods is a single man these days, but he may not still be over his ex-wife Elin Nordegren.

According to the National Enquirer, Woods wants to remarry Nordegren and he's offering a huge chunk of change to get her back. The magazine also reports that Tiger even proposed to her over Christmas, getting down on one knee and presenting Nordegren with a ring.

Nordegren is reportedly considering the proposal from Woods, who is desperate to get Nordegren back, but wants a $350 million anti-cheating clause added to the contract.

Woods' proposed deal reportedly is worth over half of his estimated $600 million fortune.

"Tiger didn't even balk at the demand. Even though his accountants think he's crazy, he's ready to sign the pre-nup and set a wedding date," a source told the magazine.

"The guy has never recovered from being dumped by Elin. He's dated lots of models and bimbos, but none of them were more than a one night stand."

The Enquirer reports that Woods and Nordegren have even begun having a sexual relationship again.

"Tiger stopped by Elin's rental house one afternoon when their kids were out with a nanny and they had sex for the first time since the split," a source reportedly told the Enquirer.

Woods and Nordegren met in 2001 after being introduced by Swedish golfer Jesper Parnevik, for whom Elin was a nanny. The couple became engaged in November 2003 and married more than a year later in October 2004.

Woods and Nordegren have two children, but the marriage went awry after Nordegren discovered Woods had been cheating on her with multiple women. After learning of such news at Thanksgiving in Nov. 2009, she allegedly attacked Woods, who crashed his car into a tree.

Since the divorce, Nordegren has dated billionaire Jamie Dingman and reportedly NHL player Douglas Murray.

Woods and Nordegren have been living apart since 2010 as Nordegren works to rebuild her mansion in Palm Beach, Fla.

http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/...scandal-011613

silverblk mystix
    "cheap lovers make expensive wives"

The Wallflowers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    lol at the anti-cheating clause

Very romantic

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    well good, he gets his kids back.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    anti-cheating clause... she'd be a lucky lady!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I bet more than a few dudes have run through that since they split.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    once you go scandinavian...

silverblk mystix
    Just another black man who was programmed to worship white women - nothing to see here...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    lol black man with small asian penis

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Trinity Tigers
    FOX Sports actually quoting the National Enquirer as a credible source these days?

What's next, the Onion?

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I bet more than a few dudes have run through that since they split.
    I don't think he cares about that, considering the skanks he cheated on her with.

She's a gorgeous rich woman. She'd be a fool to go back to that dog. But then she's already ing him so I guess the fool part is a given

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    anti-cheating clause... she'd be a lucky lady!
    She's already a lucky lady.

She got like 160 million dollars when they separated.

Seems to me this is in it for the money now.

silverblk mystix
    I know a couple of things about a couple of things....and one thing I do know for sure is this;

You don't screw over a woman in the love/sex/bedroom/betrayal/trust- department and then delude yourself into thinking that she will -one day forgive or forget about it.

Unless you don't value your future, your appendages,your extremities or your life.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    man i hope this works out for tiger.

obviously he could care less about losing money. the guy genuinely misses his family. his ex should give him another chance.

the women marrying these celebrities and athletes should know what they're getting into. chances are the men are not faithful.

these guys have an unlimited supply of a variety of ass for years and all of a sudden these chicks expect this man to stop cold turkey.

biiiish please lol

but at the same time, these men need to be smarter. stop marrying these es and get a vasectomy after your 2nd or 3rd child.

if you want to go the marriage route, get the best jew lawyer you can find and have her sign a prenup that benefits you.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I know a couple of things about a couple of things....and one thing I do know for sure is this;

You don't screw over a woman in the love/sex/bedroom/betrayal/trust- department and then delude yourself into thinking that she will -one day forgive or forget about it.

Unless you don't value your future, your appendages,your extremities or your life.
    That goes for either side.

If a girl cheats on me I wouldn't even entertain the fact she would like to get back with me.

Not really a forgiving man over here. Actually, I dont believe in forgiveness.

You're responsible for your actions and I expect you to suffer whatever consequences that it brings you.

Basically if you ed me over, you're on your own. Family or not.

if you want to go the marriage route, get the best jew lawyer you can find and have her sign a prenup that benefits you.
    LOL there are no prenups that benefit men.

You are still going to lose money regardless, just not as much as you would without one.

silverblk mystix

If a girl cheats on me I wouldn't even entertain the fact she would like to get back with me.

Not really a forgiving man over here. Actually, I dont believe in forgiveness.

You're responsible for your actions and I expect you to suffer whatever consequences that it brings you.

Basically if you ed me over, you're on your own. Family or not.

You are still going to lose money regardless, just not as much as you would without one.
    Well I agree with a lot except for the forgiveness part...you got a lot to learn about what forgiveness means, is and also about what most people think it means.

It isn't what you think it is and some people never learn the meaning of it.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well I agree with a lot except for the forgiveness part...you got a lot to learn about what forgiveness means, is and also about what most people think it means.

It isn't what you think it is and some people never learn the meaning of it.
    I know exactly what it means.

I'm not a religious person so I dont need to forgive to be able to live in peace or whatever god tells you to do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    of course.

uhh yes there are prenups that benefit men.

especially wealthy men.

silverblk mystix
    I know exactly what it means.

I'm not a religious person so I dont need to forgive to be able to live in peace or whatever god tells you to do.
    So tell me exactly what you "know" it means.

And I never brought God into the conversation.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    uhh yes there are prenups that benefit men.

especially wealthy men.
    Not really.

You still have to give her more than a third of your wealth to her so how is that benefitting him? I mean yes it benefits him to some extent but not to the extreme where he doesn't lose anything.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So tell me exactly what you "know" it means.

And I never brought God into the conversation.
    No you didn't but I know where you were headed.

Why dont YOU tell me what it means since you're the one telling me forgiveness is not what I think it means.

I'm curious..go on.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

but at the same time, these men need to be smarter. stop marrying these es and get a vasectomy after your 2nd or 3rd child.

Not really.

You still have to give her more than a third of your wealth to her so how is that benefitting him? I mean yes it benefits him to some extent but not to the extreme where he doesn't lose anything.

bruh...

first off, i said these s shouldn't be marrying these broads.

the ones that do, need a prenup or the woman will walk away with EVERYTHING.

its a smart business decision doggie.

silverblk mystix
    No you didn't but I know where you were headed.

Why dont YOU tell me what it means since you're the one telling me forgiveness is not what I think it means.

I'm curious..go on.
    So you don't really know exactly what it means. Ok. Fair enough.

I can have a discussion about it but no b.s, no flaming and/or you are a got this and you are a stupid that...if you care to learn something - no sweat off my back if you don't wish to be civil.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, you said to get a lawyer and get her to sign a prenup that benefits you, (the man) I then replied saying prenups doesn't benefit anybody but the woman. It merely limits what she can have. That's all.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you don't really know exactly what it means. Ok. Fair enough.

I can have a discussion about it but no b.s, no flaming and/or you are a got this and you are a stupid that...if you care to learn something - no sweat off my back if you don't wish to be civil.
    So because I didn't answer your question that means I dont know it? Ok

I dont find the need to explain something I already know to be true.

But by all means you go ahead and enlighten me with your knowledge.

Thread Information