Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Is anyone else getting tired of this bull ?

Never mind the obvious hypocrisy of a guy who knifed a dude to death, covered it up, and then claimed to be a Jesus guy. I'm pretty sure God isn't sitting in heaven placing bets on a stupid football game. And whottt about all the other "weapons" in past seasons where the Ravens were eliminated in the playoffs? How come those prospered at the time but this year they aren't?

I wish I was an NFL reporter tbh I'd have a lot of questions for Ray Ray imho

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He;s a murderer yes, but I have no choice to root for him to put a stop to ball

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    He didn't knife anyone, tbh. At worst he didn't rat out his boys. Can't blame him for dat, tbh.

In Manu we STILL trust! rayray2k8's Avatar
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Ravens are going to the superbowl!!

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    He had paid off fall guys....Aint rootin for him, tbh!

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I don't give a if he rapes and murders nuns in his spare time. Dude came from Tha U--so I can look past all the histrionics and jesus bull

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    That's one of my favorite sayings I've heard in sports. I think it's great at inspiring confidence. The Ravens have overcome a lot this year, and the amount of unity in that locker room is incredible. It's a complete change from where it was during the latter part of last decade. It reminds me of their 2000 run, where players on both sides of the ball believed in each other.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm fine with either or getting their first ring. Gotta root against Frisco though when it comes down to it as a Cowboy fan though...

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    That's one of my favorite sayings I've heard in sports. I think it's great at inspiring confidence. The Ravens have overcome a lot this year, and the amount of unity in that locker room is incredible. It's a complete change from where it was during the latter part of last decade. It reminds me of their 2000 run, where players on both sides of the ball believed in each other.
    That's cool and all but unless you've never lost a game in sports ever, it doesn't change the fact that the "weapons" prospered against you all those other times.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Yeah, still can't believe Ed Reed doesn't have a ring...I want it for him 10x more than I want it for Ray. btw, who's a better GM than Ozzie Newsome?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    That's cool and all but unless you've never lost a game in sports ever, it doesn't change the fact that the "weapons" prospered against you all those other times.
    He actually said, "No weapon formed against us shall prosper," at the beginning of this run. So far, he's correct. Even if they lose, it doesn't make saying that a bad thing. You have to believe you will win every game you play. There's no reason to hedge. People who say they can't lose, lose all the time. The media just doesn't report it. I guarantee you the Patriots thought they were going to win this game for sure. If they didn't that might explain why the Ravens had the edge.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Yeah, still can't believe Ed Reed doesn't have a ring...I want it for him 10x more than I want it for Ray. btw, who's a better GM than Ozzie Newsome?
    I wish he were better at moving around in the draft. His trades on draft day haven't really worked. I also wished he better structured contracts. But honestly, he has to be top three.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    He actually said, "No weapon formed against us shall prosper," at the beginning of this run. So far, he's correct. Even if they lose, it doesn't make saying that a bad thing. You have to believe you will win every game you play. There's no reason to hedge. People who say they can't lose, lose all the time. The media just doesn't report it. I guarantee you the Patriots thought they were going to win this game for sure. If they didn't that might explain why the Ravens had the edge.
    At the same time, he's basically saying "Nobody can ever beat us!" when that's been proven to be incorrect as Ray Lewis has lost a lot of games in his career. If he wants to say it fine, but don't be surprised when that phrase disappears faster than mookie at a TING family reunion if they lose in the Superbowl

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Kordell Stewart prospered against him in 2001......and that guy ed dudes

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    At the same time, he's basically saying "Nobody can ever beat us!" when that's been proven to be incorrect as Ray Lewis has lost a lot of games in his career. If he wants to say it fine, but don't be surprised when that phrase disappears faster than mookie at a TING family reunion if they lose in the Superbowl
    He means this season. Of course the phrase is going to disappear faster than Pats fans did tonight if the Ravens lose. It always does. He's no worse than anyone else for saying that. I don't like when people pretend that God supports them more than their opponents, but I also believe that faith is the most powerful motivation in sports. Ray gave it to them, and for that I'll forgive him pulling the God card all the time.

He also said that God intended for them to lose last year (he said that last year, too), so he's not one of those people who only invokes God when they win.

Post Count
    Ray Lewis is a massive tool.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Yo DD, support BMore bro!! They goin to the superbowl!!!!!

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Yo DD, support BMore bro!! They goin to the superbowl!!!!!
    I root for the Ravens out of the AFC in the playoffs every year (go back and check my post history) since the Bills are never in it. Also helps that I'm from Baltimore and the Ravens have a bunch of studs from Tha U on their team.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    If thats true, that video i posted, is for you... I hope you enjoy the next 2 weeks my friend.

Chinook, you're awesome too man. I hope you're enjoying this too bro. You've been the most vocal raven fan on this site and i hope you're enjoying this.... This feeling.. Is unreal.. I can't believe the loveable losers are back in the Superbowl. How can you NOT root for
    this type of under dog team...
    The Ravens can truly represent the AFC for what its worth.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    He also said that God intended for them to lose last year (he said that last year, too), so he's not one of those people who only invokes God when they win.
    wtf?

that's even worse then. Must be hard to play the game 100% if you're wondering if God's gonna be rooting for you that day or not tbh

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    wtf?

that's even worse then. Must be hard to play the game 100% if you're wondering if God's gonna be rooting for you that day or not tbh
    He pretty much said this: God didn't want us to win last year; he does this year.

What's so hard to understand about that?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He;s a murderer yes, but I have no choice to root for him to put a stop to ball
    I can always root for him to have a spinal injury that'll turn him into Terry Schiavo for the rest of his life.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I think Chinook is a Crookshanks troll

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I think Chinook is a Crookshanks troll
    Who the is Crookshanks? Is/was he a Ravens fan, too?

Thread Information