Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I think stricter gun regulations help to reduce gun deaths in the long run.

Is there a cut off for you, or should law abiding citizens be able to purchase any type of military style gun that a manufacturer has the ability to make?
    But who follows the regulations, law abiding citizens or criminals?

Law abiding citizens pretty much do have he ability to purchase any military style a manufacturer makes, they just have to pay the government a tax stamp. How many crimes do you hear about where a legally owned sub machine gun was used? How about crimes with legally owned automatic weapons?

And why are you so caught up on "military style"?
    You tell me the difference between this mini 14 and this ar15.

http://www.ruger.com/products/mini14...le/models.html

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-M...pany-s/141.htm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have a cut off? yes or no would be great.

And if so, what is your cut off and why.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Do you have a cut off? yes or no would be great.

And if so, what is your cut off and why.
    I am fine with what is allowed now. (Not in CA obviously)

Your turn, why are guns in the hands of cops the right hands? A lot of dead innocent people think otherwise. Why is the AR15 more dangerous than the Mini14?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am fine with what is allowed now. (Not in CA obviously)
    why not allow for even looser restrictions?

Make the streets even safer!

Your turn, why are guns in the hands of cops the right hands? A lot of dead innocent people think otherwise. Why is the AR15 more dangerous than the Mini14?
    Because cops are paid to protect and serve and are trained in such methods, to include the use of guns. A lot of live people are grateful for that.

Your loaded questions suck, tbh. Why should either AR15s or mini 14s be allowed for public purchase?

Because they're fun?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    why not allow for even looser restrictions?

Make the streets even safer!
    You asked, I answered. No need to discuss further if you're going to ask re ed questions.

Because cops are paid to protect and serve and are trained in such methods, to include the use of guns. A lot of live people are grateful for that.
    And if the stats I pulled are true, it seems that civilians kill twice as many criminals a year as cops, while killing many less innocent lives as well. Those cops that shot up those two Asian women delivering newspapers, they were well trained, no? And no, sorry, cops are not paid to protect you.

Your loaded questions suck, tbh. Why should either AR15s or mini 14s be allowed for public purchase?

Because they're fun?
    If you can't figure out a use for a rifle beyond "they're fun" then that is on you. I'm not wasting any time explaining that one to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You asked, I answered. No need to discuss further if you're going to ask re ed questions.
    Thanks for answering where your cut off is but I'm not sure why you don't want to answer why you chose that for a cut off.

I guess you have nothing more than ”I like to play with them” so no worries.....i won't ask why any more.

And if the stats I pulled are true, it seems that civilians kill twice as many criminals a year as cops, while killing many less innocent lives as well. Those cops that shot up those two Asian women delivering newspapers, they were well trained, no? And no, sorry, cops are not paid to protect you.
    Nobody is saying cops are anywhere near perfect.

and I don't know what you think cops are paid to do, but you are extremely ing stupid and most likely jaded if you think cops aren't paid to protect.

if you can't figure out a use for a rifle beyond "they're fun" then that is on you. I'm not wasting any time explaining that one to you.
    Your time is obviously better served telling me that you can't tell me.

That's telling me.

Nothing but a huge lol from me if they ever take your guns......which they still haven't.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

and I don't know what you think cops are paid to do, but you are extremely ing stupid and most likely jaded if you think cops aren't paid to protect.
    I guess SCOTUS is extremely ing stupid too, ing idiot.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1976377/posts
    Police have no legal duty to respond and prevent crime or protect the victim. There have BEEN OVER 10 various supreme and state court cases the individual has never won. Notably, the Supreme Court STATED about the responsibility of police for the security of your family and loved ones is "You, and only you, are responsible for your security and the security of your family and loved ones. That was the essence of a U.S. Supreme Court decision in the early 1980's when they ruled that the police do not have a duty to protect you as an individual, but to protect society as a whole."

"It is well-settled fact of American law that the police have no legal duty to protect any individual citizen from crime, even if the citizen has received death threats and the police have negligently failed to provide protection."

Sources:

7/15/05 SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES No. 04-278 TOWN OF CASTLE ROCK, COLORADO, PE IONER v. JESSICA GONZALES, INDIVIDUALLY AND AS NEXT BEST FRIEND OF HER DECEASED MINOR CHILDREN, REBECCA GONZALES, KATHERYN GONZALES, AND LESLIE GONZALES
    On June 27, in the case of Castle Rock v. Gonzales, the Supreme Court found that Jessica Gonzales did not have a cons utional right to individual police protection even in the presence of a restraining order. Mrs. Gonzales' husband with a track record of violence, stabbing Mrs. Gonzales to death, Mrs. Gonzales' family could not get the Supreme Court to change their unanimous decision for one's individual protection. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN FOLKS AND GOVERNMENT BODIES ARE REFUSING TO PASS THE Safety Ordinance.

(1) Richard W. Stevens. 1999. Dial 911 and Die. Hartford, Wisconsin: Mazel Freedom Press.

(2) Barillari v. City of Milwaukee, 533 N.W.2d 759 (Wis. 1995).

(3) Bowers v. DeVito, 686 F.2d 616 (7th Cir. 1982).

(4) DeShaney v. Winnebago County Department of Social Services, 489 U.S. 189 (1989).

(5) Ford v. Town of Grafton, 693 N.E.2d 1047 (Mass. App. 1998).

(6) Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. 1981).
    "...a government and its agencies are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App. 1981)

(7) "What makes the City's position particularly difficult to understand is that, in conformity to the dictates of the law, Linda did not carry any weapon for self-defense. Thus by a rather bitter irony she was required to rely for protection on the City of NY which now denies all responsibility to her."
    Riss v. New York, 22 N.Y.2d 579,293 N.Y.S.2d 897, 240 N.E.2d 806 (1958).

(8) "Law enforcement agencies and personnel have no duty to protect individuals from the criminal acts of others; instead their duty is to preserve the peace and arrest law breakers for the protection of the general public."
    Lynch v. N.C. Dept. of Justice, 376 S.E. 2nd 247 (N.C. App. 1989)

New York Times, Washington DC
    Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Cons utional Duty to Protect Someone By LINDA GREENHOUSE Published: June 28, 2005
    The ruling applies even for a woman who had obtained a court-issued protective order against a violent husband making an arrest mandatory for a violation.

Your time is obviously better served telling me that you can't tell me.

That's telling me.
    You asked a stupid ing question......"what else are guns good for other than fun", it deserves no response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have reading comp and analytical thinking problems. Probably why your threads suck.

I didn't say they have the federally mandated obligation to protect. I said they get paid to protect....at least where I'm at they get paid to protect.

The SAPD mission statement doesn't have it, but the SA Park Police statement does:

“We are an organization of dedicated Law Enforcement professionals, united in our commitment of service to our community and Pledged to the protection of our citizens, visitors and natural resources........

http://www.sanantonio.gov/ParkPolice...Statement.aspx
    your city's PD mission statement has it too!

The mission of the Sacramento Police Department is to work in
    partnership with the Community to protect life and property, solve
    neighborhood problems, and enhance the quality of life in our City.

http://www.sacpd.org/chiefscorner/mission/index.aspx

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You asked a stupid ing question......"what else are guns good for other than fun", it deserves no response.
    If you can't give a good reason why you need the excessive auto or semi auto other than "I like them", then you deserve to lose your guns.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I hope you enjoy relying on their protection. I'll stick to protecting myself. They're doing a great job of preventing murders, robberies, assaults and home invasions. Exactly how are they protecting you when they show up to the scene 30 minutes after a crime has happened?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    If you can't give a good reason why you need the excessive auto or semi auto other than "I like them", then you deserve to lose your guns.
    You admitted to not even being able to define excessive so how am I to respond?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You admitted to not even being able to define excessive so how am I to respond?
    The legislators that are jerking your tears are the ones defining it according to your op, dumb ass.

You say they are wrong but can't give a good reason other than some mumbling about founding fathers and that you like your guns.

It's a shame they aren't really going to confiscate them. I would have loved to see what you would have done.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I hope you enjoy relying on their protection. I'll stick to protecting myself. They're doing a great job of preventing murders, robberies, assaults and home invasions. Exactly how are they protecting you when they show up to the scene 30 minutes after a crime has happened?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The legislators that are jerking your tears are the ones defining it according to your op, dumb ass.
    I've asked for your definition of excessive multiple times, why do you refuse to answer?

You say they are wrong but can't give a good reason other than some mumbling about founding fathers and that you like your guns.
    You and I both know this is bull . This entire thread explains my logical reasons. It's pretty simple dip ; protection, hunting, fun.

It's a shame they aren't really going to confiscate them. I would have loved to see what you would have done.
    And the board would have loved to have seen what you would have done if you weren't such a cuck, cuck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've asked for your definition of excessive multiple times, why do you refuse to answer?
    I'm busy doing stuff in real life

if the legislators determine a weapon to be excessive, I don't know enough about them to disagree.

You've been given ample opportunity to prove them wrong. I don't think you can.

You and I both know this is bull . This entire thread explains my logical reasons. It's pretty simple dip ; protection, hunting, fun.
    You and I both know you needing a semi automatic gun for protection is bull .

Sorry, but hunting and having fun the way you want are not necessities or rights.

And the board would have loved to have seen what you would have done if you weren't such a cuck, cuck.
    I got a divorce and moved on. What would you have done, tough guy?

Rising above the Fray spursncowboys's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm busy doing stuff in real life

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    if the legislators determine a weapon to be excessive, I don't know enough about them to disagree.
    this is why our country is ed. The blind leading the blind. I'm done discussing an issue you just admitted to knowing nothing about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is why our country is ed. The blind leading the blind. I'm done discussing an issue you just admitted to knowing nothing about.
    if minis get outlawed, there is no reason to think this country is further ed.

I could see how prohibiting it might save a few lives. Can't see how allowing it does.

the only one I see getting ed here is the owner of such a gun. And you've given no reason for the blind to give a .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So have they come for your guns yet? After eight years and no gun seizures are you officially a paranoid extremist?

Thread Information