Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

The NFC loaned center Jeff Saturday to the AFC for a play in one of the coolest moments you'll see in a Pro Bowl.
    Saturday played his first 13 seasons with the Indianapolis Colts, hiking the ball to Peyton Manningtime after time, including in the Colts' Super Bowl XLI victory over the Bears. After so many games and memories together, Manning and Saturday spent this season apart, when Manning went to theDenver Broncos and Saturday went to the Green Bay Packers. Saturday announced this week that he was retiring after the Pro Bowl.
    So in the first quarter, we witnessed something you're unlikely to see again - a player lining up with the other team for one play.
    Saturday, in his blue NFC jersey, lined up at center with the AFC for a play in the first quarter. He snapped to Manning, as he has done thousands of times in his life, and then marched off the field to the NFC sideline with the ball, a great sentimental moment that was a bit like Alex Rodriguez pushing Cal Ripken to shortstop in Ripken's last MLB All-Star Game.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...3210--nfl.html

Pretty cool move, tbh.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I think we can all agree that this game needs to go. Bring back the skills challenge.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    ...then I saw Train on my TV.
    I saw this. Had to rewind, look twice. Sure nuff.

I knew I wasn't the only one that caught this chick in front of the drum set.

probably not safe for work. sorry it's mobile.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...6xGd4zVL8QHyM:

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Google image ”train dancer pro bowl” will also work.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Once upon a time they had the College All Star game. The best players in college vs the NFL champs. The college kids actually won a few of these games. Obviously it's long gone.

I don't watch the Pro Bowl, yep without intensity it sucks but...... I did see the highlights on Sportscenter (not that I was looking for them). So I'm half ass paying attention when I notice......a Green Bay Packer playing for the AFC.....???????????????. You live long enought you see it all.

There really do need to dump the game, nobody loves football anymore than I do and I don't watch it.

Thread Information