Arizona Wildcats
    Bend over, I'll show you a disappointing ending
    Not necessary, House of Cards did

Maybe the worst TV show ending I’ve seen since Dexter

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Two episodes in and Diane Lane and Robin Wright already ging this up with ballerina dancing or some .

Kevin Spacey is a definite pedo but this show lived and died with him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Two episodes in and Diane Lane and Robin Wright already ging this up with ballerina dancing or some .

Kevin Spacey is a definite pedo but this show lived and died with him.
    They should have either killed after 5 seasons or sucked it up and done one more season with him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Not necessary, House of Cards did

Maybe the worst TV show ending I’ve seen since Dexter
    damn, that's pretty harsh criticism.

dexter was such a great show that just ran out of gas all at once. so disappointing the way that one went down

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    damn, that's pretty harsh criticism.

dexter was such a great show that just ran out of gas all at once. so disappointing the way that one went down
    Agreed, once Debra found out they needed to start wrapping the show up. Two full seasons of her having emotional meltdowns because her brothers a serial killer was too much.

The big difference here imo is that the Dexter ending was overthought and this entire season of House of Cards seemed sloppily put together.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Agreed, once Debra found out they needed to start wrapping the show up. Two full seasons of her having emotional meltdowns because her brothers a serial killer was too much.

The big difference here imo is that the Dexter ending was overthought and this entire season of House of Cards seemed sloppily put together.
    yeah season 7 (dealing with Deb finding out, Isaac Sirko, etc) was the only good season after S4 (trinity). season 5 (jordan chase), 6 (doomsday), and 8 (whatever the that was supposed do be) were all awful and the ending was a ridiculous copout

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    yeah season 7 (dealing with Deb finding out, Isaac Sirko, etc) was the only good season after S4 (trinity). season 5 (jordan chase), 6 (doomsday), and 8 (whatever the that was supposed do be) were all awful and the ending was a ridiculous copout
    Everyone I knew who watched the show was expecting a binary outcome at the end where Dexter is either dead/in prison or where he’s figured out how to live a happy life and not kill people and would have been OK with either one. The writers for the show tried to thread the needle by having a l le bit of both and failed horribly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Everyone I knew who watched the show was expecting a binary outcome at the end where Dexter is either dead/in prison or where he’s figured out how to live a happy life and not kill people and would have been OK with either one. The writers for the show tried to thread the needle by having a l le bit of both and failed horribly.
    Should have ended with him giving up that life, moving to Argentina, and last scene is him seeing that Harrison just killed 3 dogs or something

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wow this last season had it all, lazy acting, bad acting, bad writing, ty plot and that ending

Strong cast who were only in it for the money as every single one of them clearly didn't give a about even acting halfway serious. it got bad when even Doug started breaking the 4th wall. That honestly cracked me up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Wow this last season had it all, lazy acting, bad acting, bad writing, ty plot and that ending

Strong cast who were only in it for the money as every single one of them clearly didn't give a about even acting halfway serious. it got bad when even Doug started breaking the 4th wall. That honestly cracked me up.
    I didn’t think the plot about Frank secretly being owned by a family of oligarchs was that bad, but everything else being ty gave it no chance at working

The scene where Robin Wright is crying incessantly and then turns to the camera to say she has a plan was the low point for me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Yeah. Just awful. I should have stopped when she grabbed the bird that flew out of the hole she made in the wall

Thread Information