Post Count
    I think GSP should be number 2 pound for pound until he loses at WW but otherwise the list across the board is pretty good.. Chael is not at MW or LHW, so essentially a non top 10 LHW is getting a le shot..

I like this new system we can just keep re-bumping this thread when the list gets updated..

So Melendez will get the le shot...

So Melendez will get the le shot...
    yeah Bendo and Melendez already set for UFC on Fox 7:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...50#post6299050

Frankie at number 4 in Featherweight makes no sense. He just gave Aldo the best fight anyone has ever given him. , a lot of people think Frankie won. He should easily be number 2 in that division. To make things even more odd, the UFC has him ranked in the top ten of the pound for pound rankings. If you are going to knock him for having no wins at featherweight yet, then they should have just left him off that list altogether.

Frankie at number 4 in Featherweight makes no sense. He just gave Aldo the best fight anyone has ever given him. , a lot of people think Frankie won. He should easily be number 2 in that division. To make things even more odd, the UFC has him ranked in the top ten of the pound for pound rankings. If you are going to knock him for having no wins at featherweight yet, then they should have just left him off that list altogether.

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    He also has ONE win in his last FIVE fights. Overrated and horribly boring to watch. I love watching him lose.

Update.

Post Count
    Koscheck in the same spot his good buddy Fitch was in right before they pink slipped him..

How is Carwin in the top 10 lol? When was the last time he fought?

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Frankie "I can't figure out how to out-point anyone anymore" Edgar is the 4th best Feather Weight, but he's 10th on the P4P list... He's won ONE fight in his last five, and he's on the P4P list.

These rankings are legit, yo.

new rankings

Post Count
    How does Rory jump 1 spot without fighting and they drop Diaz 3 spots? Maia is now ahead of Diaz WTF?? Ellenberger is 4 and Rory is 3. That makes no sense..

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Diaz went down taht's why Rory is higher.

Maia better then Diaz? I don't know, but he has lost 2 in a row now

Post Count
    Diaz went down taht's why Rory is higher.

Maia better then Diaz? I don't know, but he has lost 2 in a row now
    He went from 3 to 6 by losing to the champ and Jake is behind a man who is currently injured and has 1 top 10 win.. A top 10 LW..

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Noons, Santos, Daley, Penn as wins /non top 10 guys/
    Carlos, GSP as loses

Thread Information