My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    I juss wanted to come herr after the seasun ended and tell all Patreeots fans that i sure is awful sorry about droppin all them passes. Now Coach Bellacheck is sayin he aint gonna pay me money to play no mo footbawl!

i dont know what i is gonna do if i can't make no money playin ball. I may have to go back to Okelahoma and work the corn fields for my pa. I thought maybe if i personally apallagized to all y'all Pats fans on the internet i may get mah job back. I ain't got no nother skills. I didnt go to no fancy skool, i done gone to texus Teck an they aint learn me nothin! So i is sorry pats fans, pleese let me catch footbawls for ya next year!

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Lol @ avatar.

wesley my nucca u need to to deecee cuz I alwais throw it deep to ma homies

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Chargers will take you back, Wes... we're used to choke artists

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    wesley my nucca u need to to deecee cuz I alwais throw it deep to ma homies
    Aw shucks Robert, i sure do thank you for the kind jesscherr. If Coach Bellachek don't want me no more i'll be glad to play ball for y'all. I just hope y'all don't get to the playoffs too much, wenever i drop a pass in the playoffs the fans always get real mad at me, it hurts mah feelings! Fans say that i choked, but i aint never got nothin in my mouth cept fer my mouthpiece to protect my tooths.

Post Count
    Aw shucks Robert, i sure do thank you for the kind jesscherr. If Coach Bellachek don't want me no more i'll be glad to play ball for y'all. I just hope y'all don't get to the playoffs too much, wenever i drop a pass in the playoffs the fans always get real mad at me, it hurts mah feelings! Fans say that i choked, but i aint never got nothin in my mouth cept fer my mouthpiece to protect my tooths.
    First off I LOL the troll, secondly, does he really talk like that?

Thread Information