UFC on FX 8: Belfort vs. Rockhold

Date: May 18, 2013 6:00 PM EDT

Venue: Arena Jaragua
    Broadcast: FX, FUEL TV, Facebook
    MAIN CARD (FX, 9 p.m. ET)

PRELIMINARY CARD (FUEL TV, 6 p.m. ET)

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 4:30 p.m. ET)

Last edited by ace3g; 05-13-2013 at 04:55 PM.

Great fight

MAIN CARD (FX, 9 p.m. ET)

I'm skipping this card, picks wise; only interested in main event

A very Strikeforce heavy card. Even those these guys aren't household names to most there is some real talent here.

Vitor Belfort vs. Luke Rockhold - Rockhold is legit and will be able to hold off Belfort and wear him down.

Chris Camozzi vs. Ronaldo Souza - Souza easily wins this. Camozzi is fighting way out of his league here.

Rafael dos Anjos vs. Evan Dunham - Close fight, but I have to go with Dunham

Rafael Natal vs. Joao Zeferino - Another one sided affair

Francisco Trinaldo v. Mike Rio - Seriously, how can you not pick someone called "Wolverine"?

Wow, not much interest in this card on here, huh?

wont watch

HOLY !!!!

The "TRT" Kick

2-3, but that Dunham decision was complete BS...

Post Count
    I wish this issue would get resolved because now anytime someone wins who is on TRT the win is being downgraded..

I wish this issue would get resolved because now anytime someone wins who is on TRT the win is being downgraded..
    I was just joking, lol, a spinning kick, TRT or no TRT where he landed it, would have done damage.

Funny, Rockhold nods his head right before the kick, like "go ahead, try something".

Didn't see this from last night, ouch!!!

Post Count
    I was just joking, lol, a spinning kick, TRT or no TRT where he landed it, would have done damage.
    Well they are going nuts about it right now on other sites and fighters like Brian Stann were tweeting last night about TRT and he basically called Vitor a cheater. If guys are passing the post fight tests or have exemptions for TRT fighters and fans need to get over it IMO..

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    TRT is legal and that's it.

There are more that pros can take.

But Vitor is pissing me off no matter what he takes. He was on roids b4 all TRT expansion

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    TRT is legal and that's it.

There are more that pros can take.

But Vitor is pissing me off no matter what he takes. He was on roids b4 all TRT expansion
    Look at Chael, who I think does the TRT the correct way, and then look at Vitor. Because of a liver disease, I have been on TRT for several years and I can assure you that the synthetic crap that people shoot into their asses will drop down to normal levels after two weeks. That means for the first 8 weeks of training camp (and probably non-stop before that), I or anyone, can take 2, 3, 4, 8, or more times the recommended dose, train 4 times harder, recover 4 times faster, and then take two weeks off and piss clean. To top it off, I'd bet my left nut that his doctor is prescribing him a much higher dose than is necessary.

If you do it correctly, like me and like Cheal, you won't all of a sudden look like you did when you were 18. You don't all of a sudden get MUCH better than you were in your prime. You don't all of a sudden get this weird mean-streak in you. He's a ing cheater , and I can't wait for the Champ to knock his ing head off.

Thread Information