Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My guess is he was reacting to something that happened in the Pitt-Notre Dame game that's being played on ESPN right now. (Pittsburgh is his alma mater for those of you who have been living under a rock)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pitt is also playing Notre Dame right now. Maybe Blair is reacting to a certain play. His tweets have always been pretty vague.

EDIT: What BatManu20 said.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How come SJax massive expiring contract never seems to get mentioned in trade rumors? As a player, he doesn't appear all that valuable, and especially with the new luxury tax penalties under the new CBA I'm sure there's plenty of teams wanting to take on his expiring deal for some cap space.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's only Blair's reaction after seeing a Whataburger commercial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How come SJax massive expiring contract never seems to get mentioned in trade rumors? As a player, he doesn't appear all that valuable, and especially with the new luxury tax penalties under the new CBA I'm sure there's plenty of teams wanting to take on his expiring deal for some cap space.
    It has. Most notably in the Al Jefferson and Josh Smith rumors.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What assets do Phoenix have apart from picks? Gortat maybe, otherwise they're pretty horrible.

Would love if they decided to dump Scola. Bonner + Blair + 1m (for Bonners contract next year) for Scola. Could maybe throw in a 1st to sweeten it if they wanted. Not sure they would want to dump his contract though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA Minnesota has been aggressive in offering multiple first-round picks for established talent, league sources tell Y!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What assets do Phoenix have apart from picks? Gortat maybe, otherwise they're pretty horrible.

Would love if they decided to dump Scola. Bonner + Blair + 1m (for Bonners contract next year) for Scola. Could maybe throw in a 1st to sweeten it if they wanted. Not sure they would want to dump his contract though.
    Scola can't be traded until July.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA Teams trying to trade for J.J. Re surveying cost to re-sign him in summer. If Bucks move a starting guard, he's a major target for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA Minnesota has been aggressive in offering multiple first-round picks for established talent, league sources tell Y!
    They know that if they need someone to help Love or he might demand a trade. He's already made it clear he's unhappy with the current roster.

Stern is the reason
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes sense. They beat OKC 3-1 last season, and while they lost the past two meetings Chris Paul didn't play in the game @LAC.
    Yep, that's why it makes sense to push for the #1 seed so LAC can take down the FThunder s & we can destroy LAC in the WCF & curbstomp MIA in the finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could we maybe get involved in a 3-way trade with us landing Kirilenko?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of the players (Smith or Al Jefferson) really make sense from a reality perspective IMO. I think that is why you won't see anymore prominent "insert name" to Spurs rumors heading toward the deadline. No issues with me as this team is really damn good if healthy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think the Clippers need to panick. They weren't at full strength, Blake Griffin couldn't hit an outside jumper to save his life, and Deandre Jordan had no post moves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could we maybe get involved in a 3-way trade with us landing Kirilenko?
    AK47 is one of the players I wouldn't mind moving SJax for. Versatile, a bit injury prone, but doesn't do a lot of wrong on the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA One more: In Josh Smith derby, several teams believe Suns are determined for deal after missing on Eric Gordon and Rudy Gay in past months.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmm things are starting to pick up here in the last couple days per par. I'm interested to see what PHX does. JJ Hickson seems like a hot commodity right now. Brooklyn or Milwaukee seem most likely to land Smith.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA One more: In Josh Smith derby, several teams believe Suns are determined for deal after missing on Eric Gordon and Rudy Gay in past months.
    They can offer him a max contract this summer, not sure why they'd give up pieces for him, unless they really just want his bird rights. PHX is going about rebuilding the wrong way though imo. Investing a ton of money in Smith makes them a fringe playoff team at this point, and improves them by a few wins at best. That puts them in NBA purgatory. They should stay put and most likely end up with a high draft pick this year.

If it does happen, Gortat, Dudley, and Jermaine O'Neal or Telfair will likely be the pieces to be moved along with possibly even a draft pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS Trade Buzz: Why teams are proceeding with caution at the deadline. #NBA http://cbsprt.co/11RQCSG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They can offer him a max contract this summer, not sure why they'd give up pieces for him, unless they really just want his bird rights. PHX is going about rebuilding the wrong way though imo. Investing a ton of money in Smith makes them a fringe playoff team at this point, and improves them by a few wins at best. That puts them in NBA purgatory. They should stay put and most likely end up with a high draft pick this year.

If it does happen, Gortat, Dudley, and Jermaine O'Neal or Telfair will likely be the pieces to be moved along with possibly even a draft pick.
    PHX is as lost as TOR. They both keep grasping at marginal players, like a drowning swimmer grasping at anything that floats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard OKC aggressively shopping PG Eric Maynor. Asking price is high. Phoenix looking to move Sebastian Telfair to clear PT for Kendall Marshall.

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard Toronto in need of backup PG; could be landing spot for Telfair or Minny's Luke Ridnour.

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard In talks with ATL for Josh Smith, Wizards have said all but 3 players available: J Wall, B Beal & Nene

Thread Information