Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of a deal for the Celts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would be glad to see Bledsoe leaving Clippers. He is a matchup nightmare for Spurs current roster.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    That's a crazy good deal for Boston.

Would love to see the Clippers lose both.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be a big blow to the Clippers future to be honest. Yes, KG would be better for the playoffs in some ways, losing Jordan and Bledsoe for the upcoming years, is a bad thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that deal would make the Clippers the most favorite to win it all in the west. and Jordan is a trash, very little positive player and with big overrated contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe LeBrian not coming to Clippers, so it's accelerated win-mode right now before CP3 goes seeing Brian no show later?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "jordan is a trash." i dropped him in fantasy league this year. he gets in foul trouble too much, and he sucks at free throws. bledsoe is diamond in the rough though. the guy gets blocks consistently as a point guard!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That deal would actually help the Spurs. Means that Jordan and Bledsoe (both actually pretty productive players despite not being high IQ players) don't present an athletic matchup nightmare for the Spurs. KG OTOH is a better shooter but the Spurs have limited his impact well this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KG has been wearing down playing center in the East, move him back to the more compe ive West & he'll break.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KG has been wearing down playing center in the East, move him back to the more compe ive West & he'll break.
    And watch as Timmy eats him alive in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And watch as Timmy eats him alive in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be a of a deal for the Celtics tbh. You get a young, athletic defensive-minded PG in Bledsoe and a young athletic Center like Jordan for a guy who's going to retire in a year or two? Boston would be dumb not to take it. No way Clippers make this move imo. I'd be really surprised.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no idea what Spurs fans who think this deal makes the Clippers worse are talking about. Maybe in the long-term, but definitely not this season. If they could pull this off, they be right up there with the Spurs and Oklahoma City as far as making it out of the West.

The only upside I see to this deal is the possibility of OKC losing in the 2nd round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i love the spurs and i believe in timmy, pop, can company...but man!...

paul and griffin + kg! with billups, crawford, hill, barnes, odom for filling them out? and a spur calling plays! i hope that LA environment is as toxic to the clipps as it has been to the lakers. cause that is a fine basketballin' rotation. i think doc and vinny have tony manu envy.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no idea what Spurs fans who think this deal makes the Clippers worse are talking about. Maybe in the long-term, but definitely not this season. If they could pull this off, they be right up there with the Spurs and Oklahoma City as far as making it out of the West.

The only upside I see to this deal is the possibility of OKC losing in the 2nd round.
    Depends. Spurs suffer most against athletic teams. KG is a lot older, and still is damn good, but he's not that super athletic freak he once was. Bledsoe is a damn good defensive guard. He's one of their biggest X-Factors against the Spurs. Aside from OKC, Bledsoe, Paul and Billups make Neal pee his pants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oops that can should be an.

and yeah bostons roster would be pretty nasty this season. it'd be a total nightmare next year. healthy sullinger. and rondo traded for an upgrade over bass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Toronto Raptors are a head nod away from acquiring both Carlos Boozer and Nate Robinson from the Chicago Bulls.
    According to reports, the Bulls have already agreed to trade Boozer and Robinson in exchange for Andrea Bargnani and John Lucas III. The only thing holding the trade up from completion is for Toronto to sign off on it.

http://fansided.com/2013/02/15/nba-t...carlos-boozer/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regarding potential Celtics-Clippers trade:

Chris Broussard:
    Vinny Del Negro wants KG, willing to give Bledsoe/Jordan for him. Clips front office totally against the move. Front office has final say. Twitter Chris_Broussard

Chris Broussard: If Boston wants WGreen, RTuriaf & C Butler, sure the Clips front office will take KG, but not for Bled & Jordan. Twitter Chris_Broussard

Sources speculated if Garnett were to agree to a trade, the Celtics would then aggressively attempt to move Pierce before Thursday’s trading deadline. Garnett is in his 18th season and averaging 15.1 points on 50-percent shooting and 7.7 rebounds. He said earlier this week Sunday’s All-Star Game in Houston will be his last. Garnett will start for the Eastern Conference. FOXSports Ohio

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Toronto Raptors are a head nod away from acquiring both Carlos Boozer and Nate Robinson from the Chicago Bulls.
    According to reports, the Bulls have already agreed to trade Boozer and Robinson in exchange for Andrea Bargnani and John Lucas III. The only thing holding the trade up from completion is for Toronto to sign off on it.

http://fansided.com/2013/02/15/nba-t...carlos-boozer/
    Bulls getting robbed here tbh.

Sure Boozer has a bad contract but he's more productive than Bustnani.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Edit*: The Raptors have also engaged the Sixers in conversations centered on Bargnani, sources said. No word on what the Sixers would need to offer in return, although a Western Conference executive suspects it would involve center Spencer Hawes.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...in-trade-talks
    Last edited by BatManu20; 02-16-2013 at 05:50 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celtics would be crazy not to accept that offer.

Not sure why the Clippers would actually offer this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A little inside scoop from Pop:

Forty-five seconds into one of his least favorite All-Star weekend activities, Tim Duncan’s response was interrupted from afar during a mandatory Friday morning session with reporters peppering him with questions both perceptive and inane. “How are you doing, old man,” former Spurs forward Robert Horry shouted across a hotel ballroom overflowing with inquiring minds.
    “What’s up?” Duncan shouted back to “Big Shot Rob,” the seven-time NBA champion who helped the Spurs win their third and fourth NBA les in 2005 and 2007 before retiring in 2008, at age 37, after five seasons in silver and black. “Can you still walk?” Horry said, punctuating the question with a cackle. “A little bit,” Duncan said. “Just a little bit, but I’m still younger than you, buddy.”San Antonio Express-News

Duncan also credits rigorous adherence to a program of healthy eating and offseason conditioning that has made the 36-year-old lighter and quicker and taken some of the strain off the creaky left knee. Spurs coach Gregg Popovich has held him out of games in recent seasons, even when healthy, because he wants him at optimal health for the playoffs. “The only thing we really do, and we’ve done it for a lot of years, is we usually sit down and pick a number for (average) minutes,” Popovich explained. “That’s what we try to stick to for the season. We’ve done that with Timmy, Tony (Parker) and Manu (Ginobili). That’s the one thing we do before the season starts, and we see how close we can stay to that. “As far as what games they play and what games they don’t play, that depends a lot on the nicks and bruises they have and how quickly the games are coming. If there are a lot of back-to-backs or four in five nights or seven in nine days, five in eight days, we try to put some money in the bank for later in the season, so to speak.” San Antonio Express-News
    How is this an inside scoop in a trade deadline thread...?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is this an inside scoop in a trade deadline thread...?
    It's around the trade deadline, and it's an inside scoop on the Spurs from Pop? It all makes sense now!

Thread Information