Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its called selling and pushing an agenda. fortunately for the NBA, the majority of Americans are stupid and easily entertained and controlled.
    Good think they aren't doing that in New Orleans. No one there is entertained and few have any control.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you should have seen it live....This was my 5th ASG and it was the best one for me because of the crowd reaction to what Kobe did to Bron...Busta Rhymes and his crew sat a 2 rows in front of me. Flo-Rida a few rows down. Shannon Brown and his wife Monica, RG3, was in in my immediate handshake zone...along with tons of celebrities everyone was cringing at how Kobe was clowning Lebron...everyone was just waiting on the last 5 min of the game when gets seriously and bragging rights are established...if u sat close enough you could hear Lebron in the late stages yelling at George to get him the ball....he was very vocal...even Blake got vocal and KD was heard telling Kobe D him (Lebron) up... was hilarious...Wade and KG was laughing at Bron and Kobe going 1 on 1..Bron was going hard out there and Kobe had that I want to play you 1 on 1 look in his eyes..everyone just cleared out to let them go at each other...and you know it had to come to that in light of MJ picking Kobe over Lebron...Kobe was looking to clown Lebron in front of the world when he knew everyone was watching you could just tell...it doesn't take away from the fact that Lebron is the games best player today but I think Durant will surpass him next year.

the fact that Kobe blocked Lebron isn't the main highlight for me..it's the fact that people say that a prime Lebron is better than a prime Kobe and even after Kobe said he'd beat Bron 1 on 1 in his sleep people still think no one could play Lebron 1 on 1..Kobe dispelled that notion last night...with no one setting picks for him Kobe SHUT HIS ASS DOWN. Lebron was looking for his Heat teammatesto set a pick that he could go around and then speed to the basket for a dunk but they made that face Kobe straight up...and you saw the result...Prime Kobe would have (like I've said many many times) destroyed Bron 1 on 1..what you guys didn't see (likely due to commercial break) Kobe was all in Lebron's face challenging him...and at one point Jay Z pulled Kobe to the side and was laughing with him for clowning Lebron....

go back to the last game we lost to Miami..when they put Bron on Kobe...point is Kobe either shook him outta his pants or posted him up at will...even when Kobe didn't score on Bron in that game he made it clear to Bron by posting him up with ease that: "You can't guard me son." Even Wade had to shake Kobe's hand after that game...

final point is that Kobe can defend Lebron 1 on 1 with no help...in just that small span of 5 minutes without the protection of the refs Kobe got into Lebron's head and Bron and it was obvious to everyone sitting close enough to the court who could see his face and demeanor...if Kobe could do that to Bron after just 5 min of defending him 1 on 1 imagine how bad MJ would have skull ed Lebron

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Non-issue. Kobe has nothing to lose, Lebron has nothing to gain. I'm sure Koolaid_Man will come in and do the fellate Kobe schtick though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Damn, no respect for the MVP on AOL/Yahoo....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Non-issue. Kobe has nothing to lose, Lebron has nothing to gain. I'm sure Koolaid_Man will come in and do the fellate Kobe schtick though.
    you should have seen it live....This was my 5th ASG and it was the best one for me because of the crowd reaction to what Kobe did to Bron...Busta Rhymes and his crew sat a 2 rows in front of me. Flo-Rida a few rows down. Shannon Brown and his wife Monica, RG3, was in in my immediate handshake zone...along with tons of celebrities everyone was cringing at how Kobe was clowning Lebron...everyone was just waiting on the last 5 min of the game when gets seriously and bragging rights are established...if u sat close enough you could hear Lebron in the late stages yelling at George to get him the ball....he was very vocal...even Blake got vocal and KD was heard telling Kobe D him (Lebron) up... was hilarious...Wade and KG was laughing at Bron and Kobe going 1 on 1..Bron was going hard out there and Kobe had that I want to play you 1 on 1 look in his eyes..everyone just cleared out to let them go at each other...and you know it had to come to that in light of MJ picking Kobe over Lebron...Kobe was looking to clown Lebron in front of the world when he knew everyone was watching you could just tell...it doesn't take away from the fact that Lebron is the games best player today but I think Durant will surpass him next year.

the fact that Kobe blocked Lebron isn't the main highlight for me..it's the fact that people say that a prime Lebron is better than a prime Kobe and even after Kobe said he'd beat Bron 1 on 1 in his sleep people still think no one could play Lebron 1 on 1..Kobe dispelled that notion last night...with no one setting picks for him Kobe SHUT HIS ASS DOWN. Lebron was looking for his Heat teammatesto set a pick that he could go around and then speed to the basket for a dunk but they made that face Kobe straight up...and you saw the result...Prime Kobe would have (like I've said many many times) destroyed Bron 1 on 1..what you guys didn't see (likely due to commercial break) Kobe was all in Lebron's face challenging him...and at one point Jay Z pulled Kobe to the side and was laughing with him for clowning Lebron....

go back to the last game we lost to Miami..when they put Bron on Kobe...point is Kobe either shook him outta his pants or posted him up at will...even when Kobe didn't score on Bron in that game he made it clear to Bron by posting him up with ease that: "You can't guard me son." Even Wade had to shake Kobe's hand after that game...

final point is that Kobe can defend Lebron 1 on 1 with no help...in just that small span of 5 minutes without the protection of the refs Kobe got into Lebron's head and Bron and it was obvious to everyone sitting close enough to the court who could see his face and demeanor...if Kobe could do that to Bron after just 5 min of defending him 1 on 1 imagine how bad MJ would have skull ed Lebron

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kevin Durant trolling Lebron....and making his own case for MVP.... KD has his own agenda......lmfao
    "I haven't really seen any MVP get a jumper blocked like that."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right on que.
    Along with his celebrity name dropping. As if even if he/she was there around these plastics anyone would give a rats ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There is no one in the league with the heart that Kobe has....Kobe went after the MVP and he embarrassed him....to challenge tha Kang like that...and let's face it we have to give Popovich all the credit for keeping Kobe fresh enough to shut Lebron down last 5 min...I think this was Pop's way of trolling and clowning Heat fan yet again....

Dryer than Kunta's ankles Ashy Larry's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you know it's bad when this is the highlight of your season even with 30 games to go ......

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    right on que.
    Along with his celebrity name dropping. As if even if he/she was there around these plastics anyone would give a rats ass.
    stop hatin loser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    koolaid thinks durant will surpass lebron next season? wtf gtfo, dude hasnt shown us this season that he has improved from last season, even with harden gone, he would get more shots...but those shots have all gone to westbrick...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no one in the league with the heart that Kobe has....Kobe went after the MVP and he embarrassed him....to challenge tha Kang like that...and let's face it we have to give Popovich all the credit for keeping Kobe fresh enough to shut Lebron down last 5 min...I think this was Pop's way of trolling and clowning Heat fan yet again....
    Lebron wouldn't have won the MVP regardless. If it came to points, Carmelo gets it for the East and Durant for the West. The only people who give a about that last 4 minutes are Lakers fans and their moral championships.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you know it's bad when this is the highlight of your season even with 30 games to go ......
    ^ You guys are hilarious..... this game has nothing to do with the Lakers highlights anymore than CP3 winning the ASG MVP with the ClippersHighlights...it's a purely personal accomplishment not tied in any form or fashion to your home teams success...you do realize that right...and for those that try to make the connection you're getting laughed at...I don't care if my team was undefeated up to this point...the ASG is the highlight reel of the collective NBA talent not your individual team...Kobe doing what he did to Lebron these are the things that matter to the and 1 folks and the only way it can be muted by Lebron is through him winning another le...but had Lebron done this to Kobe I doubt people would be touting the success of the Miami Heat...nope they'd be touting the personal greatness of Lebron

come again son...

Dryer than Kunta's ankles Ashy Larry's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^ You guys are hilarious..... this game has nothing to do with the Lakers highlights anymore than CP3 winning the ASG MVP with the ClippersHighlights...it's a purely personal accomplishment not tied in any form or fashion to your home teams success...you do realize that right...and for those that try to make the connection you're getting laughed at...I don't care if my team was undefeated up to this point...the ASG is the highlight reel of the collective NBA talent not your individual team...Kobe doing what he did to Lebron these are the things that matter to the and 1 folks and the only way it can be muted by Lebron is through him winning another le...but had Lebron done this to Kobe I doubt people would be touting the success of the Miami Heat...nope they'd be touting the personal greatness of Lebron

come again son...

4 games under .500 > Blocked shot in exhibition game .....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron wouldn't have won the MVP regardless. If it came to points, Carmelo gets it for the East and Durant for the West. The only people who give a about that last 4 minutes are Lakers fans and their moral championships.
    ^ but it didn't come to points....Lebron was trying HARD to win it, he thought he would win it with a spectacular showcase of dunks and an array of long jumpers......but that Kobe was being the gotdam snake that he is... whether u like it or NOT Kobe shut that down the last 5 min, whether it was ball denial, tight 1 on 1 coverage forcing Lebron to pass off, or straight up man to man defense where he blocked Lebron 3 times..The refs helped Lebron out with a foul call on one of them but it was really 3 blocks

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    4 games under .500 > Blocked shot in exhibition game .....
    dude you completely missed the point yet again...I'm surprised tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he's going to make all-NBA D because of this, unfortunately..
    I had to steal this from LG

Bron didn't touch the ball no more after Kobe swatted that weak garbage. Bron had that "Delonte's in the kitchen butt naked cooking breakfast" look in his eye. The same look we saw in Cle. DWade wasn't able to save Bron this time. I love seing Bron being exposed. Beautiful!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol I really don't understand lakers fans.

When the has wade ever saved Lebron?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol I really don't understand lakers fans.

When the has wade ever saved Lebron?
    ^ you can't be serious How bout the last game LA lost to Mia..they won that game when Wade started scoring with Kobe on the bench...better yet how bout when Lebronze came to Wade's team to win a le...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    koolaid thinks durant will surpass lebron next season? wtf gtfo, dude hasnt shown us this season that he has improved from last season, even with harden gone, he would get more shots...but those shots have all gone to westbrick...
    yes he will...it's close enough now....he's leading his team in the West even after Harding gone...they haven't missed a beat...whereas Mia added Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis....KD can outscore Lebron any day...they both play the same phantom defense so that's a wash...KD has more upside and potential than Bron...the fact that Bron still doesn't have a post game speaks volumes...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ you can't be serious How bout the last game LA lost to Mia..they won that game when Wade started scoring with Kobe on the bench...better yet how bout when Lebronze came to Wade's team to win a le...
    The game where Lebron went for 30+ and shot 60%?

Lebron and bosh only went to MIA because it was the nicest city and had the best cap situation...if the only way for all those guys to play together was in Cleveland then Lebron would've stayed there.

Lebron rescued that team time after time last postseason and about to win his 4th MVP, while Kobe will always be the guy who needed bailed out by Ron ing artest and has 1 token MVP on his résumé.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MJ with the sig worthy quote on Kobe:

"Kobe wants it so bad he's out there guarding PGs and playing 38, 40 minutes a game at age 34. It's ludicrous. He is as cursed as I am." - MJ

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron is actually lucky because he will continue to play the Thunder in the Finals for years to come. OKC is too young and weak minded to play mind games with Lebron. Plus James and Durant being buttbuddies doesn't help Durant's chances tbh... you need some hate in you to give you that extra edge.

A talented, savvy, determined group of veteran players a la 2011 Mavs would be all up in his ass and Lebron would inevitably meltdown again.

It's like many people said before, Lebron has the talent but he let's outside sources, stuff irrelevant to the game, affect him like this whole Kobe/Jordan situation.

Thread Information